need info

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

ive been told that i can file to get a stimulus check does anybody got info where i get it done at or how i can get it
YES YOU CAN

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Go down to any local business and fill out what is called an "application"
The Sinner Syndicate

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

YES YOU CAN wrote:
Go down to any local business and fill out what is called an "application"
Rock on. I admire this answer. The mere thought of some miscreant siphoning off money the real working man has to give to taxes makes me ill. Although,Yes,One must bear in mind that there are entities clothed in human garb looking for something that was not in their Karma, basically, humanity. It is my impression that protoplasm of this quality either cannot or will not go simply look for work. It is in their interest to steal and squander what they do steal in the habitat of the dope dealer for their "lift", as it appears to make them possess a spirit and soul for a period.
In my impression, this type of material would go into the workforce within their limited capability and steal away the merchandisers goods or wealth. One sees them holding a sign "will work for food", where upon I took a few of them up on their offer and told them that they would dig out a basement for me, where upon they laughed, drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette, telling me to simply "just give them money" appalling at best.
The Sinner Syndicate

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

need info wrote:
ive been told that i can file to get a stimulus check does anybody got info where i get it done at or how i can get it

I understand that you, in all probability, do not have the where with all to even pull up your pants, much less iron your raggedy shirt to seek employment, therefore, at each entrance on to the I95, there usually sits an empty headed all American, where with you can split the profits of your labors. Seemingly you are trust-less, spineless, worthless, incapable, and utterly lost in the material world, not to mention the other realms real humans function upon, to do otherwise. Go, protoplasm, seek your destiny, it awaits you.
Who Cares

Hampden Sydney, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

In other words, get off your lazy arse and get a freaking job! If a sixteen year-old student can work, so can you! That's what is wrong with society. These lazy arse people sitting around waiting for some sort of "govment"check to support them instead if working for it. Their attitude is "aslongs as Iz gyts mines". Truly worthless. Now for a solution so as not to sound like a complete complainer. Instead of "welfare", make it "WORKFARE". Have these people earn the money. Have them attended classes to get their GED and learn a trade for two days a week. Then have them work by picking up trash and cutting the grass by the highway and taking care of the parks for two days a week. Then, one day a week will be spent at the daycare facility taking care of the kids so that the others can attend class and work. You rotate them around each day between work, class, and childcare. This type of system would clean the environment, assist with childcare at no cost to the workers, and provide education and training. It will set these people up for success as apposed to encouraging them to be a leach on society. The main goal is to help them become more reliant on themselves and not society.
The Sinner Syndicate

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

spoken like a true citizen. I know why the USA is in a third world status. In any social society, look at the bees and the ants, all working.
The Sinner Syndicate

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Who Cares wrote:
In other words, get off your lazy arse and get a freaking job! If a sixteen year-old student can work, so can you! That's what is wrong with society. These lazy arse people sitting around waiting for some sort of "govment"check to support them instead if working for it. Their attitude is "aslongs as Iz gyts mines". Truly worthless. Now for a solution so as not to sound like a complete complainer. Instead of "welfare", make it "WORKFARE". Have these people earn the money. Have them attended classes to get their GED and learn a trade for two days a week. Then have them work by picking up trash and cutting the grass by the highway and taking care of the parks for two days a week. Then, one day a week will be spent at the daycare facility taking care of the kids so that the others can attend class and work. You rotate them around each day between work, class, and childcare. This type of system would clean the environment, assist with childcare at no cost to the workers, and provide education and training. It will set these people up for success as apposed to encouraging them to be a leach on society. The main goal is to help them become more reliant on themselves and not society.
Rock on.. It is in the interests of these sub-species to get a check because then they will go out and vote democratic, it seems it is the democratic way to take from the hard working, who want to make something out of life and then just give to the "poor underprivileged". It is also funny how a prisoner in the prison has more rights than the hard working citizen out in the streets. On more than several occasions a prisoner would come up to me, in the years before I quit working for the D.O.C. making demands. We have the highest rate of incarcerated people in the world. Why? Because the legal system is designed to take and not give. You know, like they take your wallet and give you a kick. I await the day that they legalize MJ and give these locked up for MJ a pass to work and pay tax, just like in the Netherlands, you use, no job, here it is the emulation of guns by hoodlums and the cretin level kids go bananas,"Gotta get me a gun" And then the legal system, They try Mr. Zimmerman quickly, What about that Major who killed all them folks, never hear about him? This country has the clowns running the circus. At least, even at McDonald's, the clown went and sales went up. we are in a hole here and can't get out.
GI Joe

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

"I understand that you, in all probability, do not have the where with all to even pull up your pants, much less iron your raggedy shirt..."

"Their attitude is "aslongs as Iz gyts mines". Truly worthless."

Both of you should try harder to hide your racist thoughts. Dollar for dollar, there are more white people receiving public assistance. Your way of thinking is outdated and dangerous.
The Sinner Syndicate

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

once you get off the public assistance dole and get a job, maybe the tide will turn
The Sinner Syndicate

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

incidentally, seems to me that your "Race" has the problem with the pulling up of their pants, learning how to read in school, jumping "white" kids and adults in numbers against one, abusing ones property and person, selling substandard "dope" to whites and blacks alike. Getting on the government dole, taught by the parents, then comes the medical, adult onset diabetes, unhealthy eating habits that create a burden on the tax structure because your kind do not pay their due, then comes the court, Whitey is in the front of a black judge with 11 black jurors, and guilty right away, when blacky gets off with a slap on the wrist. furthermore, most oof the colorful people cannot fight their way out of a wet bag except with their mouth and need a weapon because they only know how to run their mouth, because, haha, they cannot run because they cannot pull up their pants. While your mouth runs, tell your kind that pulled down pants, in the joint means that they punk.
The Sinner Syndicate

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

and for the danger thing, all the whiteys I know will shoot back, and not holding a gun sideways, they shoot to drive two to the chest!!!
GI Joe

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

The Sinner Syndicate wrote:
incidentally, seems to me that your "Race" has the problem with the pulling up of their pants, learning how to read in school, jumping "white" kids and adults in numbers against one, abusing ones property and person, selling substandard "dope" to whites and blacks alike. Getting on the government dole, taught by the parents, then comes the medical, adult onset diabetes, unhealthy eating habits that create a burden on the tax structure because your kind do not pay their due, then comes the court, Whitey is in the front of a black judge with 11 black jurors, and guilty right away, when blacky gets off with a slap on the wrist. furthermore, most oof the colorful people cannot fight their way out of a wet bag except with their mouth and need a weapon because they only know how to run their mouth, because, haha, they cannot run because they cannot pull up their pants. While your mouth runs, tell your kind that pulled down pants, in the joint means that they punk.
Dude. I'm white.

And.... What are you talking about?
The Sinner Syndicate

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Your previous diatribe against me was off colored, I also am white and come from slavery also.
Who Cares

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

GI Hoe, you are an idiot! How did you come to the conclusion that my statements are racist? I know black and white people that talk like that. My post was directed to the people that sit back and collect a check while not contributing or working for that government assistance regardless of their race. I stand behind my statement that they are "truly worthless". We have become way to politically correct in this country. Let's start calling things what they are and quit whitewashing it. You stated that more white people are on assistance. Can you tell me where I can find verifiable and accurate studies to support that statement? Also, by using your thought process about racism, would your statement about white people be considered racist? I eagerly await your response "Spoon".
The Sinner Syndicate

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Who Cares wrote:
GI Hoe, you are an idiot! How did you come to the conclusion that my statements are racist? I know black and white people that talk like that. My post was directed to the people that sit back and collect a check while not contributing or working for that government assistance regardless of their race. I stand behind my statement that they are "truly worthless". We have become way to politically correct in this country. Let's start calling things what they are and quit whitewashing it. You stated that more white people are on assistance. Can you tell me where I can find verifiable and accurate studies to support that statement? Also, by using your thought process about racism, would your statement about white people be considered racist? I eagerly await your response "Spoon".
I never said anything of the sort, I agree with you, read your last comment closely, it was directed at me. I was never on the dole, I make alot of money and don;t need some check I cannot even buy a good bottle of scotch from.
Who Cares

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

My post was directed to GI Blow.
The Sinner Syndicate

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Who Cares wrote:
My post was directed to GI Blow.
my apologies.

Since: Oct 11

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

need info wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, your Obama voter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Hopewell Forum right now

Search the Hopewell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 1 hr WelbyMD 11,441
Battle Flag 4 hr Wanda 3
Buddy Mitchell is a LIAR 11 hr Buddy Mitchell 5
Marriages destroyed by SSRI's/SNRIs - ANTIDEPRE... (Sep '08) 18 hr btd 6
Family and couples nudist resort events Tue Tom Yarrington 4
Does anyone know the Local Pedophile Mike Dicki... Mon Jenny 1
Yolanda Stokes is a Whack Job! (Apr '10) Sun pathetic 36
•••
•••