Serrano, Gilleo face first-degree mur...

Serrano, Gilleo face first-degree murder charges

There are 15 comments on the Poughkeepsie Journal story from Feb 9, 2007, titled Serrano, Gilleo face first-degree murder charges. In it, Poughkeepsie Journal reports that:

First-degree murder indictments have been handed up in the Jan. 19 slayings of a family of five in Fishkill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Poughkeepsie Journal.

banned

Decatur, GA

#1 Feb 9, 2007
State police investigators said the Moreys were linked to Serrano and Gilleo through a “business relationship” involving drug trafficking.

the children were. innocent victims
but the parents were scum.

Mark S. Serrano, 29, of Fishkill, and Charles W. Gilleo Jr., 31,should be congratulated for ridding the world of scum.
beth

Charlestown, MA

#2 Feb 10, 2007
your really a sad case banned. its people like you who the world don't need.
banned

Decatur, GA

#3 Feb 10, 2007
beth wrote:
your really a sad case banned. its people like you who the world don't need.
I sure is a sad case
thanks for the compliment
lanie

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Feb 14, 2007
Banned, you are an idiot. Yeah I guess
Toni made some wrong busisness choices along with some wrong friendships. How can anyone do this to a family. I don't care what Toni did, none of them deserved this. I don't know this family, but my heart goes out to Toni, Tina and the boys. I hope they are all in Heaven together and make life a living hell for the scum that did this to them!
realist

Pine Bush, NY

#5 May 16, 2007
lanie wrote:
Banned, you are an idiot. Yeah I guess
Toni made some wrong busisness choices along with some wrong friendships. How can anyone do this to a family. I don't care what Toni did, none of them deserved this. I don't know this family, but my heart goes out to Toni, Tina and the boys. I hope they are all in Heaven together and make life a living hell for the scum that did this to them!
I wholeheartedly agree; however, as I get older, I honestly don't know if the family is in heaven, or if there is any life after death in reality. That is a personal philosophical issue that one must wrestle with.
Molly Malarky

United States

#6 May 16, 2007
Selling drugs is no reason to wish death upon people. People who do drugs are addicts dude ..there but for the grace of god go YOU..and I. Selling drugs means you made a poor choice , doesnt mean your a poor parent or a hard hearted criminal..Black market has been income for poor people since the alchohal prohibition days, That's the way the government has it set up, it makes prisons it makes the state money, it keeps hospitals and asylums full..read a book learn about where you live
dom b

United States

#7 Mar 20, 2008
When you deal in drugs you know the risk.Putting your family in harms way should be the fault of the parents.Tony and Tina shouldn't have invited the drugs into there home...now there children are dead.While i disagree with banned he has a point he just said in a vulgar way.
their cousin

Altoona, PA

#8 Apr 2, 2008
banned you are so ignorant you dont even know the true Tina and Tony. I strongly agree with Ianie you are an ignorant idiot. You know some people got to do some things in the world to survive even if it is doing something wrong. I dont know if you have kids or not but you probably did something wrong in your life time kind of what tina and tony did. Not everyone is perfect you might think you are but your really not everyone does wrong in there life one time or another. if you knew the true side of Tina and Tony like I do, You would know they would not do anything to hurt anybody they had to do what they had to do to survive with three kids and them selves. they did not mean to do any harm to anyone if they did. If you knew them like I did you would most likely like them they were great people.
joe

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Apr 6, 2008
look regardless of how "good" you are in taking care of your family it comes down to this they sold drugs and like dom b said you put your entire family at risk..Drug dealinging isnt just a bad thing its the worst and to deal cocaine I'm sure they deserved it for all the people's whos life they've screwed up. Although I would have like to see just the parents or father be killed what happened happened and as fucked up as it is they did deserve it cocaine is not a drug I want anyone in this county to be fuckin with and if it means a savage thing like this has to happen for drugs to get off the streets so be it..
Quartrz

Tampa, FL

#10 Nov 30, 2008
I don't think Charles W. Gilleo Jr had any participation in anything and ran home. Lets just say, I grew up with an arsonist and he still lives among you.

I'm born and raised in that exact area. Charles should go free!!!
The witness

Bluffton, SC

#11 Feb 24, 2011
Quartrz wrote:
I don't think Charles W. Gilleo Jr had any participation in anything and ran home. Lets just say, I grew up with an arsonist and he still lives among you.
I'm born and raised in that exact area. Charles should go free!!!
QUARTZ, I'm sorry but your wrong He was in fact there, he walked out of the house and set fire to it and left the property at 2:50 AM, I called 911 at 3:00 AM after making a Uturn.
The witness

Bluffton, SC

#12 Feb 24, 2011
banned wrote:
State police investigators said the Moreys were linked to Serrano and Gilleo through a “business relationship” involving drug trafficking.
the children were. innocent victims
but the parents were scum.
Mark S. Serrano, 29, of Fishkill, and Charles W. Gilleo Jr., 31,should be congratulated for ridding the world of scum.
Wow Banned Did you see a 6 yr old boy who was stabbed 86 times, yeah that is ridding the world of scum, what about the people who had to live with that image in their head everyday. Tony may not have been an angel, but NO ONE should go thru that kind of toucher.
you tool bag.
The witness

Bluffton, SC

#13 Feb 24, 2011
Your all morons, OK all of you, You sit on your computers talking about people who have been Killed like it effects your life or even makes an impact on how you live day to day. But all your really doing is passing your judgments, well I didn't know you were all GOD!
assuming you know what the hell happened is sad you didn't know these people you just like to gossip and threw your 2 cents in like it matters well it doesn't.
AND FYI its not an excuse but Tony had been drug free and not selling for over 4 yrs. when this all went down.

I called 911, ok I saw everything, I had to have 24 police protection for weeks during the after math and the trial, I had to leave my home and start a new life.
WHY. because I saw two men leaving a house that moments later went up in flames like a dried out christmas tree.
WHY because two men then set fire to a car a mile down the road to keep the cops away.
WHY because these same men sat across the street in a housing complex and watched as I ran around the house trying to get in.
Why because what I saw, what I smelled why I knew was more then I could Handle.
WHY because a 6 Yr old Was still alive after being stabbed 86 times, inside after watching his brothers beaten to death his mother brutalized and killed and choking on the smoke to weak to move and get out lying at the bottom of the stairs.
I can't go home Its to hard I cant enjoy the snow any more, and Honestly I have not slept a full night since january 19th 2007.
I am not a drug dealer I am not an addict, I was a happy happy Person before, but now I wish I was dead too, whats the point of being alive anymore, after seeing that shit after knowing that this type of evil is in my back yard, and to top everything Finding out a year after the trial that I am related to Charlie Gilleo.
But no you people go ahead and pass your judgement and make your assumptions, really it makes you cool I promise. Hey just a thought how about you and I trade memories for one day and you can live in the hell mark and charlie created for more then one family. they took more then 5 lives that night.
Also related to the crap

Washington, DC

#14 Mar 20, 2015
The witness wrote:
Your all morons, OK all of you, You sit on your computers talking about people who have been Killed like it effects your life or even makes an impact on how you live day to day. But all your really doing is passing your judgments, well I didn't know you were all GOD!
assuming you know what the hell happened is sad you didn't know these people you just like to gossip and threw your 2 cents in like it matters well it doesn't.
AND FYI its not an excuse but Tony had been drug free and not selling for over 4 yrs. when this all went down.
I called 911, ok I saw everything, I had to have 24 police protection for weeks during the after math and the trial, I had to leave my home and start a new life.
WHY. because I saw two men leaving a house that moments later went up in flames like a dried out christmas tree.
WHY because two men then set fire to a car a mile down the road to keep the cops away.
WHY because these same men sat across the street in a housing complex and watched as I ran around the house trying to get in.
Why because what I saw, what I smelled why I knew was more then I could Handle.
WHY because a 6 Yr old Was still alive after being stabbed 86 times, inside after watching his brothers beaten to death his mother brutalized and killed and choking on the smoke to weak to move and get out lying at the bottom of the stairs.
I can't go home Its to hard I cant enjoy the snow any more, and Honestly I have not slept a full night since january 19th 2007.
I am not a drug dealer I am not an addict, I was a happy happy Person before, but now I wish I was dead too, whats the point of being alive anymore, after seeing that shit after knowing that this type of evil is in my back yard, and to top everything Finding out a year after the trial that I am related to Charlie Gilleo.
But no you people go ahead and pass your judgement and make your assumptions, really it makes you cool I promise. Hey just a thought how about you and I trade memories for one day and you can live in the hell mark and charlie created for more then one family. they took more then 5 lives that night.
I am also related to one of the POS. that pulled off this horrendous disgusting act. If they would just let the family of one if the POS at him. I know I would do everything he did to those children I would do to him. Slowly. If I could get a message to him. I would say this. You know for many many years just the Gilleo name would make people stand and listen but now you and your generation have proven that the blood that runs through your veins is diluted none of this younger generation has anything to be proud of your all knock off of once was a great prideful family. So shame on all of you Gilleos out there thinking your a force to be recognized you are a disgrace. And the generations before you are embrassed and hang there heads and those who have passed are mourning so I'm sorry that I'm even owning up to say that somewhere in the running of my blood your disgusting blood is mixing with mine. So to the witness. I'm sorry you had to and are still dealing with this and as far as to finding out your related? Don't own up to it and never speak the name. It works for me
Furious76

Schenectady, NY

#15 Apr 27, 2015
Also related to the crap wrote:
<quoted text>
I am also related to one of the POS. that pulled off this horrendous disgusting act. If they would just let the family of one if the POS at him. I know I would do everything he did to those children I would do to him. Slowly. If I could get a message to him. I would say this. You know for many many years just the Gilleo name would make people stand and listen but now you and your generation have proven that the blood that runs through your veins is diluted none of this younger generation has anything to be proud of your all knock off of once was a great prideful family. So shame on all of you Gilleos out there thinking your a force to be recognized you are a disgrace. And the generations before you are embrassed and hang there heads and those who have passed are mourning so I'm sorry that I'm even owning up to say that somewhere in the running of my blood your disgusting blood is mixing with mine. So to the witness. I'm sorry you had to and are still dealing with this and as far as to finding out your related? Don't own up to it and never speak the name. It works for me
First of all whoever you are YOUR NOT related to the Gilleos your just another piece of shit that thinks you know the facts you don't know fucking shit and I suggest you learn all the damn facts before you go running your scummy mouths.He must have been magical to commet such a horrific crime and not leave a single shred of DNA,but investigators found 3 yes 3 dna with no matches cause they wanted an innocent mann stead of the 3 that were truly involved so if I were the both of you I would shut your mouths and know ALL facts before trying to think you know..also STOP saying your related ain't no one in dutchess related...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopewell Junction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie Blackshear Nov 24 moonjack 1
News Does 'Are You Jewish?' Hasidic Outreach Build I... Nov '17 boko palmach 5
News NYC to ban mohels if children they treated foun... (Apr '17) Oct '17 wizard of ZOG 15
missing teen girls and boys Oct '17 coco4u 1
News Rolison cites jail expansion, RRA as top Dutche... (Jan '11) Oct '17 CD PTPD RET 2
Burglary Aug '17 Jamie 1
News What's new in the business scene (Dec '11) Aug '17 Really 11

Hopewell Junction Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopewell Junction Mortgages