Review: mid-hudson earthworks

Posted in the Hopewell Junction Forum

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 May 20, 2011
What can i say GREAT COMPANY, easy to work with and Septic tank installation went very good.
arlene gilbert

Far Rockaway, NY

#2 May 26, 2011
mid-hudson earthworks wrote:
What can i say GREAT COMPANY, easy to work with and Septic tank installation went very good.
the owner must have written this.. they are crooks. kemlage ripped me off.
MRS Phavvo

Bronx, NY

#3 Aug 27, 2011
Well it was fantastic! They did everything perfect, and was never ever rude. They were very professional. They did there job and did nothing else, which was great! I loved how careful they were with the machinery with my kids, i was pleased to see that. This IS a great company. And i absolutely would recommend them to anyone!
MRS Phavvo

Bronx, NY

#4 Aug 27, 2011
arlene gilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
They are supposed to, to show people what they believe in with there work!
Drew

Wappingers Falls, NY

#5 Dec 31, 2011
We were also ripped off by them. Christopher talks a good game but thats about it
R T Carmel

Dover Plains, NY

#6 Mar 15, 2012
Septic Failed, Prompt, Took care off all permits and needed prints for health dept. No problems or surprises, would use them again.
R T Carmel

Dover Plains, NY

#7 Mar 20, 2012
Drew wrote:
We were also ripped off by them. Christopher talks a good game but thats about it
This is a RIVAL Contractor
R T Carmel

Dover Plains, NY

#8 Mar 20, 2012
Drew wrote:
RIVAL Contracor

Location hidden

#9 Mar 22, 2012
Drew wrote:
This is Rival Contractor

Location hidden

#10 Mar 22, 2012
arlene gilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Incorrect, but you can wright and say what you want on the web, that just the price of doing business. False statements can be said with a few choice words on a key Board, Opinions can grow and things get added. You Know What OPINIONS are like... Everyone has one. But In 30 years of business i can say with a clean Conscience, We do very good and honest work. I do have 30 years worth of references.
Sue toscano

Warwick, NY

#11 Feb 6, 2013
I am trying to locate Chris Kemlage who we hired to give us a new septic system back in fall 2009. He never finished the paperwork.
Drew

Wappingers Falls, NY

#12 Feb 16, 2013
R T Carmel wrote:
<quoted text> RIVAL Contracor
No, NOT a rival contractor, but a homeowner who was lied to and cheated out of thousands of dollars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopewell Junction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
love marriage problems solution call us +918054... 19 min maasulekha00 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr friv4school 6,466
Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac 12 hr spud 87
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 13 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 13 hr NAVYVET 6,391
looking for (Jul '07) Mon Melly37 5
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 28 Jeff 16,795

Hopewell Junction News Video

Hopewell Junction Jobs

Hopewell Junction People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hopewell Junction News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hopewell Junction

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]