Archdiocese unresponsive to concerns ...

Archdiocese unresponsive to concerns over priest transfers

There are 1 comment on the Journal News story from Jun 3, 2008, titled Archdiocese unresponsive to concerns over priest transfers. In it, Journal News reports that:

As religion writer Gary Stern reported last week, the sudden reassignment of dozens of Catholic priests across the Archdiocese of New York has caused much consternaton among both priests and parishioners, with ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal News.

caroline

South Bend, IN

#1 Jun 12, 2008
In response to Mr. and Mrs Ledley, they have lived long enough in Brewster to know exactly how things work in the parish at St Lawrence O'toole in Brewster NY. How can one forget Father McCabe. If one logically thinks about this Is it the school or the priest you are worried about? Strangers in your own community. Brewster is a town where the community that once was has gone. Gone to other places. If the parishioners at St Lawrence could complain about God - to God, they would. The rule of christain values and theory have never been in place there. I lived in Brewster back in the 60's and 70's..I had my faith, went to church, and came home. The gossip on the front steps of the church was very disappointing. I am still Catholic, but look at the other churches on the same street. They seem to have it together. Good Luck...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopewell Junction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Billionairea s mansion destroyed in Pawling (Mar '09) Thu another friend 39
Review: Kevin Greco Law PC Jul 24 Ronniegrl77 12
News Police, 100 volunteers search for missing Harri... Jul 15 Smiles 3
News Lake Carmel Woman's Body Found Near Home Jul 11 upstate 1
News Teacher-student sex case under state review (Jul '09) Jul 11 Sweetie 9
News Poughkeepsie Community Voices Concern Over Sain... Jul 10 Sweetie 1
armanda eva bloom Jul 5 Bat5hitcrazy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopewell Junction Mortgages