RI State Police capture 3 'career cri...

RI State Police capture 3 'career criminals' in robberies, house breaks

There are 1 comment on the The Providence Journal story from Nov 1, 2013, titled RI State Police capture 3 'career criminals' in robberies, house breaks. In it, The Providence Journal reports that:

State police announced the arrest of three "career criminals" this morning who they say are responsible for 23 house breaks around the state and two Providence bank robberies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Providence Journal.

CONCERNED CITIZEN

Boston, MA

#1 Nov 11, 2013
I hope LEONARD DIAS does NOT get away with these crimes he has commented. Per court records, this man has been arrested over 15 serious crimes and has escape due penalties. Dias has been on probation until 2025, per probation unit at the ACI, for two counts of 1ST and 2ND DEGREE SEXUAL ASSAULT and B & E, but was not required to file as a sex offender because of so called GRANDFATHER RIGHTS. DIAS was also involved in a death of a Providence man in 2006, which DIAS took before and after photos of the individual to prove he robbed the jewelry off the Providence man's body, along with other jewelry and coins, estimated at $4,500+, and $6,200 in cash, which Providence PD found in Dias' coat pocket. However, the Providence PD did not charge DIAS for these crimes. Once you take a look at DIAS Criminal Records, anyone can see that DIAS continued to get minimal sentences for a CAREER CRIMINAL. I hope DIAS is not allowed to cut more deals to escape conviction, so he can continue to terrorize more innocent victims as he has over the past 20 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing Cranston (Jun '14) Jul 15 Brenna Rafferty 48
Review: Rovati Dental Solutions (Jul '15) Jul 13 Laura 3
House of Hope Leaves Homeless Stranded Jun '16 Former res 2
Furniture Depot RI Owner Mukesh Tandon Sells R... Jun '16 furniture depot 1
Coventry Ghosts??? (Oct '06) Jun '16 BNO 23
News Leaving Warwick roots will be adjustment for ch... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Successful Chirop... 7
News Rate the City's Plow Job: Good? Bad? (Feb '13) Feb '13 chickychickchicke... 1

Hope Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hope Mortgages