Do you approve of Eddie Dees as Mayor?

Do you approve of Eddie Dees as Mayor?

Posted in the Hope Mills Forum

linda easbury

Holly Springs, NC

#1 May 12, 2017
nasty person and corrupt.. just look at the roads, the lake, the medians cutting off small mom and pop businesses..he cares nothing for this town.. hes and his collegues are a bunch of no good yellow belly liers and thieves.. cant even fix a pot hole..as long as their pockets are getting padded they will eat you alive.. code and planning is a joke.. where in the hell does the county need 154 pages of ordinances that they choose to do something with.. ccil combs, joey leis and georie porgie picks on women and old people.. they make their own rules.. I hope all of you...........the lake should of been done by bonded contractors.. now their gonna tax more for it.. ill move before I pay for it..my taxes are 900.00 a year for.22 acres of landwhy, what do they do for us absolutely nothing... and cant get code to even help me get neighbors to mow are pick up glass.. they told me to do it.. had it surveyed and its not mine it is the neighbors,, still its there because they make there own rules.. crooks in the town hall and Cumberland county.. your magistrates are a joke too. I see why so many people get killed here, they want it to happen.. I was robbed and they acted like I did it.. no help ,, girlfriend got robbed and has a nice business.. she waited 12 hours for them to get to her home.. this is an awlful place.. take your kids to a safe place.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hope Mills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender Dating in Fayetteville (Dec '14) Nov 14 Peteboy252 48
Travis gardisser Nov 9 Want 1
laurinburg, nc (Aug '16) Sep '18 Interested 2
News Fayetteville, North Carolina, Evacuates Downtow... Sep '18 Gods child 1
N.Carolina Republicans Ignore Climate Change.. ... Sep '18 VOTE for DEMOCRATS 1
I need a good connect Sep '18 Tom D 4
corrupt cumberland coumty/ hope mills (May '17) May '17 Linda Carol 1

Hope Mills Jobs

Personal Finance

Hope Mills Mortgages