Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
waco 1954

Monroe, LA

#10181 May 6, 2012
It would be best for Romney...if he steered clear of debating Obama. Just a hunch...

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#10182 May 6, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If one refuses to pay a fine from a FEDERAL law, they end up going to prison.
Mikey,
Are you truly this dense or did something happen while you were in the Army?
you said pay the insurance or go to jail, not pay the fine or go to jail. if the insurance cost more than 8 percent of your income you dont have to get it, if you have a private premium then you dont have to get, if your under the poverty line you dont get the penalty tax. typical republican, switching it up.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#10183 May 6, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, are you dense. Try not paying ANY FEDERAL fine and see what happens.
As I said before, you REALLY need to request a refund from WCU.
you said pay the insurance or go to jail, two different things.
waco 1954

Monroe, LA

#10184 May 6, 2012
In the Nixon-Kennedy debates...Kennedy made Nixon look like a sweating pervert....Romney-Obama might be another Bad Day at Black Rock for the republicans...
waco 1954

Monroe, LA

#10185 May 6, 2012
The republicans need Spencer Tracy..

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10186 May 6, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
show me one law in obama care that says you go to prison for not getting it.
typical and shallow, who gave you a computer.
Here's a site that answers some of the questions about Obamacare. I think the most telling part is that the "penalty" for not having health insurance is called a "tax" and there is a federal penalty for not paying this "penalty". You may read the article and interpret it differently than I, but I still think the article gets to the skinny of Obamacare being a tax and there is a federal penalty. This is not said in the article, but from what I know about the law, if one does not pay a tax and there is a federal penalty, you get two choices jail or pay the penalthy as indicated in the article. Unfortunately, they didn't get into what happens if you decide not to pay the penalty/tax.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10187 May 6, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
show me one law in obama care that says you go to prison for not getting it.
typical and shallow, who gave you a computer.
Once again I didn't post the link:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/administratio...

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#10188 May 6, 2012
waco 1954 wrote:
Much thanks for the links Mike.The blonde lady playing on the first one really got to me.And on the other one i was captivated ...by their sound as well.I love the blues..i love rock.Perfect for me.
Yes, Piper is her name. She has an awesome voice. They had a show just last night here. She has no idea of how good she is. I really think she could go places.
waco 1954

Monroe, LA

#10189 May 6, 2012
Been harassing repubs today Bacon...tomorrow its the dems...lol...

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#10190 May 6, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You have shown your obvious ignorance of what Jesus will do when He returns to earth. A little hint for little Mikey. It is NOT pretty.
Actually I am fully aware of the violent side of the supposed Jesus.
One can be either a peaceful Christian or a violent one, depending upon which verse to follow.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#10191 May 6, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You have shown your obvious ignorance of what Jesus will do when He returns to earth. A little hint for little Mikey. It is NOT pretty.
Yes, first order of business for Jesus is to end freedom of worship.
If you thought Hitler was bad, wait for the return of Jesus. Auschwitz will look like a tea party in comparison.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#10192 May 6, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I am fully aware of the violent side of the supposed Jesus.
One can be either a peaceful Christian or a violent one, depending upon which verse to follow.
There is no violent side to Christ, only a just one. Those who have called God a liar will pay the ultimate penalty.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#10193 May 6, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mikey,
Try NOT paying your income taxes and see what happens. You WILL go to prison. Obama-care is a FEDERAL, not state, law. If you do not buy insurance or pay his fine, you WILL go to prison.
Obama care is not a tax.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#10194 May 6, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If one refuses to pay a fine from a FEDERAL law, they end up going to prison.
Mikey,
Are you truly this dense or did something happen while you were in the Army?
Again, fines are not purchases. You said purchases.

Again, must you add on the insults?
And do you always speak of someones service to our country in such ungrateful ways?
Why do you hate the troops?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#10195 May 6, 2012
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>There is no violent side to Christ, only a just one. Those who have called God a liar will pay the ultimate penalty.
Sounds straight out of the mouth of Hitler.
Justify your violence however you wish. I am sure the 9/11 terrorists thought the same.

Location hidden

#10196 May 6, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mikey,
Try NOT paying your income taxes and see what happens. You WILL go to prison. Obama-care is a FEDERAL, not state, law. If you do not buy insurance or pay his fine, you WILL go to prison.
One cannot be imprisoned for not paying taxes but only for filing a fraudulent return. Penalties and interest can accumulate, the IRS can attach your bank accounts and other assets but they cannot put you in jail.

Location hidden

#10197 May 6, 2012
This will happen in the U.S. if Obama gets his way. The line from the old '60s protest song, "Tax the rich, feed the poor 'til there are no rich more." Guess we'll all be poor, then who will feed us?

Location hidden

#10198 May 6, 2012
waco 1954

Monroe, LA

#10199 May 6, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Piper is her name. She has an awesome voice. They had a show just last night here. She has no idea of how good she is. I really think she could go places.
You are right.She mesmerized me.I was in awe.
TSF

Hope Mills, NC

#10200 May 6, 2012
I suspect he just believes his own lies and therefore is convincing to some others . I continue to believe that he is a serial liar. I am considering his dishonest posting of links that show the opposite of what he claims (eg: Jim Crow), his implausible claims of benevolent trips into the hood, his denial of being a racist but frequently using racial slurs, claims of being a Christian while showing no compassion for the poor, etc.
I regard him as a person with great internal conflicts who could recover with proper guidance. The first step in that recovery will be recognition of his own self deception.
waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text>TSF...Truth simply does not lie.As your political opponent on this forum Truth can be highly abrasive at times.Never let anger cloud your ablilty to properly gauge your opponent.Anger causes people to make mistakes.Truth knows this.He is canny and has an understanding of human nature that is greatly beneficial to his views.That does not make him a liar.A great chess player though...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hope Mills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for daughter Jul 21 Dee 1
daughter Jul 21 Dee 1
drugs in fayetteville Jul 21 deek 6
Welcome Mongols MC Jul 20 Johnny 5
Motorcycle Clubs (Feb '11) Jul 20 Johnny 53
Fayetteville Motorcycle Clubs? (Mar '09) Jul 20 Scott 639
family Jul 18 Kim Collins 1

Hope Mills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance