Can't get enough Sex

Posted in the Hope Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
I Love Sex

Louisville, KY

#1 Aug 25, 2011
I am a healthy 42 year old woman and I can't get enough sex,would have it more than once a day if I could. Any other men or women about this age feel this way?
count me in

Richmond, KY

#2 Aug 25, 2011
I love the sex my husband have. The twice a month times we have it are very passionate and make me weak as a kitten to the very soul of my body. But that's it. Men can come up with several reasons not having sex. They are tire or have to much on there mind and the biggie is their medicine causes them to have no desire. If that is the case, and there is a lack of desire or interest in sex, what causes the interest to entice other women to call them from the craig's list casual encounters. Always looking, thinking they aren't being caught. When you get an email from someone from there and it comes to the email account we both share. dugh
Large14U

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Aug 25, 2011
I Love Sex wrote:
I am a healthy 42 year old woman and I can't get enough sex,would have it more than once a day if I could. Any other men or women about this age feel this way?
This kind of sounds like the perfect body for a craigslist ad if I do say so, lol. I don't know what "men" you are talking about but not all men feel that way! Some of "us" would like to be drilling holes like woody woodpecker every 20 minutes but twice as hard and twice as fast lol. Wish you ladies the best of luck but again if I do say so! You need to swing by the nearest gas station and grab that man some "extenze" tablets and watch him blow the back out of it! If that doesn't do it for ya then you just don't need it anymore, lol
single and looking

Pikeville, KY

#4 Aug 26, 2011
I am a single 30 year old that loves sex too. My problem is finding someone to give it up...lol. Seems like I am too much for men to handle...so they stop giving it up.
unreal

Lexington, KY

#6 Aug 26, 2011
single and looking wrote:
I am a single 30 year old that loves sex too. My problem is finding someone to give it up...lol. Seems like I am too much for men to handle...so they stop giving it up.
you cant be for real
wow

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Aug 26, 2011
is sex all that mens and womens wants anymore?
blewed

Newton, IL

#9 Aug 26, 2011
im a little older then yall,daaaaang i love sex.im with 1man.1man ONLY,he is the love of my life......so i understand >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
helper

Lexington, KY

#10 Aug 26, 2011
any ladies that need help with this problem i would love to help you
I Love Sex

Louisville, KY

#11 Aug 26, 2011
I love the sex I do have, it is GREAT, just wish I could have it a little bit more. I enjoy it so much with someone I care about. I like to spice it up too!
Dan

Ottawa, Canada

#12 Aug 28, 2011
Love to help you e mail me at dgwengerca@yahoo.com
I Love Sex

Louisville, KY

#13 Aug 28, 2011
This is a question for the men out there.. Do all guys like girl on top? What is it about girl on top that makes it so hot for you?
frm th man cave

United States

#14 Aug 28, 2011
I Love Sex wrote:
This is a question for the men out there.. Do all guys like girl on top? What is it about girl on top that makes it so hot for you?
We can see her sex face better
jim

United States

#15 Aug 28, 2011
not me i like bending then over and pounding that tater
frm th man cave

United States

#16 Aug 28, 2011
jim wrote:
your gay
derbyman

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Aug 28, 2011
jim wrote:
Me too!!
I Love Sex

Louisville, KY

#18 Aug 29, 2011
Just wondering if girl on top is the favorite position for all the guys out there. My man just loves it.
Large14U

United States

#19 Aug 29, 2011
What?!!!! Seriously?!!!!! Maybe your looking in the wrong place? I don't know one man that isn't that easy, and that's speaking on behalf of the general population.
Large14U

United States

#20 Aug 29, 2011
I Love Sex wrote:
I love the sex I do have, it is GREAT, just wish I could have it a little bit more. I enjoy it so much with someone I care about. I like to spice it up too!
What do you mean by "spice it up"???
Large14U

United States

#21 Aug 29, 2011
I Love Sex wrote:
I like being on top giving it all I got or being behind but girl on top makes it deeper and hits the nerve in the tip of the penis. Great feeling though lol
secrets_kept45

Morehead, KY

#22 Aug 30, 2011
Ladies, I can help you. secrets_kept45@yaho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min spaceship 131,597
does anyone know jackie lyman, he also goes by ... 19 min abc 1
Cops on Tenney 59 min XVIII 45
KDMK worst place to work 2 hr Laughter 5
Kdmk new temp 2 hr Hmmm 34
Wild Wild West (Jan '13) 2 hr Cowgirl 759
Hope Hill Children's Home (Feb '10) 3 hr concerned American 254
Hope Dating
Find my Match

Hope People Search