will he ever leave his wife?

will he ever leave his wife?

Posted in the Hope Forum

otherwoman

Batesville, AR

#1 Sep 24, 2012
I'm in love with a married man and,will he ever leave his wife and little girl for me?
In full support of Stupid

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 24, 2012
otherwoman wrote:
I'm in love with a married man and,will he ever leave his wife and little girl for me?
Are you that stupid or just a Moron.???
Jasmine

South Africa

#3 Sep 24, 2012
I'm having an affair with MM for the past 4years an I'm married myself an the chemistry is very effective but we agreed not have sex again until we togher an we more close than ever its been 6mnth now. So if it was jus sex why are we still togher ?
The Man

Cave City, AR

#4 Sep 25, 2012
stupid hores
otherwoman

Batesville, AR

#5 Sep 25, 2012
should i say something to her or what?she don't even know!
Kiser

UK

#6 Sep 25, 2012
otherwoman wrote:
should i say something to her or what?she don't even know!
Will Jill B ever leave her Do nothing husband?I think i would like to Mount her.
LOL

United States

#7 Sep 27, 2012
No they will never leave their families for you girls....why would they? They get the family life and a piece of booty on the side......come on you can't be that dumb. He's not going to give up seeing his daughter for a piece of tail. The sooner you realize it the better off you will be. The last thing you want to do is tell her unless you want your head beat in. Do you think if you tell her then they will split up and he will be urs, wrong!! You tell her, they spilt, he hates you and you haven't done anything but ruin a family. That's why you are called a homewrecker. Think of that little girl, you want to split her mommy and daddy up and her not get to see both of them everyday, just for your selfish reasons. Go find your own man and start ur own family. There are plenty of guys out there.
Friend

Tyler, TX

#8 Oct 9, 2012
You can always out him on topix and never have to face his wife hahaha
really

Raleigh, NC

#9 Oct 29, 2012
No, all you will ever have with him is exactly what you have right now, nothing more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dating (Feb '15) Apr 9 throbbin 3
News FEMA Trailers For Sale (Mar '07) Oct '17 Guest 613
Daycare (Jul '17) Jul '17 Wondering 2
Adopted (Jun '17) Jun '17 Promisebroken 1
Hillary (Oct '16) Oct '16 Tax payer 2
Bill Clinton = Cocaine Kingpin (Jul '16) Sep '16 Shakey cigar 2
Karoke Player in Hope (Jun '16) Jun '16 please help 1

Hope Jobs

Personal Finance

Hope Mortgages