Glinda's Magic Bubble

“Just Call It Marriage Now”

Since: Sep 08

All rights For All!

#3941 Feb 6, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
My brothers would tickle me trying to make me pee and all I would get is wet eyes and two sides that ached for days. I still love to be tickled and get into tickle matches. Being small and wiry, I can give someone a run for their money.
But then when you start life out head first in the toilet, your bound to either have a bad attitude or a great sense of humor. I got the later.
. I'm still laughing as I see ya mom having you while sitting on the commode LMAO LMAO LMAO
You know the story...how do you know the story? I bet I tell it better. lmao.

NO matter who tells it or who you are, it's just too darn sad not to be hilarious.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#3942 Feb 6, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't say that around my kids. They say "what mind?" Lol
Yea, if ya want to know anything about us.....just ask our kids, they'd never lie......lol!!!

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3943 Feb 6, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>My oldest an only daughter is 38 and still laughs an farts at the same time.
My daughter is 28 and does that plus snorts at the same time.

My kids are clowns when they're together and my son will make her laugh just to hear her snort.

I'm going to miss it. She's moving four hours away.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#3944 Feb 6, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
People Are Crazy-Billy Currington
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PKpQRjj_WbU5XX
Special song for Dad:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3945 Feb 6, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
But you never even asked me about the toilet thing.
Lol I'm afraid to.

I know I'm going to regret this.

Okay, what is the toilet thing?

unreals_dad

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3946 Feb 6, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter is 28 and does that plus snorts at the same time.
My kids are clowns when they're together and my son will make her laugh just to hear her snort.
I'm going to miss it. She's moving four hours away.
My youngest son ,23. and I have watched O Brother movie so much we can quote lines but the best is He an Me fight like they did at the 5 an dime store . my best lines . We almost got Loved Up . More Gopher . They done turned Pete into a Horny Toad .

All rights For All!

#3947 Feb 6, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! Nothing now. I surrender!
Tipping your head up got me.
*picks self up off floor*
What makes the tilting the head up really funny is I am 5'2" in my shoes and standing real tall. Match that with my size and temper, and what you get is like spinning one of those fuzzy guys ..... http://nefariousgraduate.files.wordpress.com/...

All rights For All!

#3948 Feb 6, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I'm afraid to.
I know I'm going to regret this.
Okay, what is the toilet thing?
Oh yeah.

One day back in 1965, it was late fall, my mother awoke feeling like she was going to wet the bed because she had to pee so bad. She scurried off to the bathroom, and no sooner did her cheeks hit the seat then I made an icy splash down.

I STILL HATE COLD WATER! I don't even like to drink it. YUK!!

unreals_dad

Location hidden

#3949 Feb 6, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah.
One day back in 1965, it was late fall, my mother awoke feeling like she was going to wet the bed because she had to pee so bad. She scurried off to the bathroom, and no sooner did her cheeks hit the seat then I made an icy splash down.
Amazing . Your a Porcelain Miricale

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3950 Feb 6, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>My youngest son, 23. and I have watched O Brother movie so much we can quote lines but the best is He an Me fight like they did at the 5 an dime store. my best lines. We almost got Loved Up. More Gopher. They done turned Pete into a Horny Toad.
My son (22) loves that movie.

Lmao! They done turned Pete into a Horny Toad. Good one!!

unreals_dad

Location hidden

#3951 Feb 6, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes the tilting the head up really funny is I am 5'2" in my shoes and standing real tall. Match that with my size and temper, and what you get is like spinning one of those fuzzy guys ..... http://nefariousgraduate.files.wordpress.com/...
Love the hair . Reminds me of my granny at lunch time .

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3952 Feb 6, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Oh the visual!!

My daughter used to collect troll dolls.

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3953 Feb 6, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah.
Ouch! That makes me cringe.

Did you meet the Ti-Di-Bowl man down there?*grin*

[Sorry I couldn't resist]

All rights For All!

#3954 Feb 6, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing . Your a Porcelain Miricale
Well, that's what they said, but looking at some of the crap I've gone through, I sometimes wondered why my mother didn't just "cut and flush". lmao

Since: May 12

Ripley, TN

#3955 Feb 6, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did!! Thank you.
I really don't know how much more I can laugh. My dogs think I've lost it now. Lilly cocked her head sideways like "What's wrong with you woman?" Lol
You know you get this old slow country bumpkin confused, I thought at first you was saying Lily, the Lily that posts with us, cocked her head! I'm going to have to read slow so I'll know when its the doggy or when it's Miss Lily you have in mind!

Howdy Witchy and All of your Friends, hope you all had a great day. It was some kind of gorgeous down here in Alabama today, just like a spring day, had me wanting to do some plowing or mowing or something! Man it feels good to be outside on a mild day after being cooped up all winter.

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3956 Feb 6, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's what they said, but looking at some of the crap I've gone through, I sometimes wondered why my mother didn't just "cut and flush". lmao
Lmao! Oh my.

All rights For All!

#3957 Feb 6, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch! That makes me cringe.
Did you meet the Ti-Di-Bowl man down there?*grin*
[Sorry I couldn't resist]
Damned if I can remember but that might be who taught me the song, all I know is I hate cold water or anything cold touching me, and I potty trained early.

“AKA Glinda”

West Virginia

#3958 Feb 6, 2013
In-Like-Flynn wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you get this old slow country bumpkin confused, I thought at first you was saying Lily, the Lily that posts with us, cocked her head! I'm going to have to read slow so I'll know when its the doggy or when it's Miss Lily you have in mind!
Howdy Witchy and All of your Friends, hope you all had a great day. It was some kind of gorgeous down here in Alabama today, just like a spring day, had me wanting to do some plowing or mowing or something! Man it feels good to be outside on a mild day after being cooped up all winter.
Lol Miss Lily doesn't sit in my living room and listen to me laugh.

Hi Flynn! It was a fun day. There's 42 days until Spring. ;-)

unreals_dad

Location hidden

#3959 Feb 6, 2013
In-Like-Flynn wrote:
<quoted text>
My dads family came from Florence Ala . Just lost my last great aunt there a few weeks ago.

Since: May 12

Ripley, TN

#3960 Feb 6, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>I am the same way . I hired a new redneck on the farm a few years ago . He ask me what kind of cows an I said Brangus he said they white an I said nope and said Once You Go Black You Will Never Go Back . Every truck and ever piece of equipment aka combines semis,cotton pickers and tractor had bumper stickers in a week . Also had a pasture fence next to a heavy traveled rd with the signs . Ate Mo Ckin We Skeeered hanging about 10 fence post apart Black 6 in x 12 inch signs with white letters .
That's funny, those signs about Ate Mo Ckin. Reminds me of those old-timey signs we used to see along the old highways. Burma-Shave. You remember those, Unreals Dad?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wonderful Pessimist Jesus Jul 23 Chris Deile 7
Last Post Wins!!! (Apr '11) Jul 22 Princess Hey 2,554
the truth about the jews and israel Jul 13 BUDD PRESCOTT 1
Alaska State Troopers (Jan '11) Jul 8 IndianaGuy 105
Way bett er than christian mingle and free!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Rex Colucci 1
HB - regroup (Oct '12) Feb '13 JER29 34
News How Many Refrigerators Does It Take to Store a ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 professor oak 1

Hope Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hope Mortgages