3,521 - 3,540 of 4,595 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 17

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3601 Feb 1, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Lady G,
I like your two sides..........I'm tell ya......Mrs-W will mock me and make things up........she's loves my two sides......lol:-)
Oh and by the way........Mrs-W is a Scorpion and according to the signs......we shouldn't even be in the same State......let alone the same house......lol!!!
Good evening Cal! That's funny but true. A Gemini's perfect partner is supposed to be a Libra. I've never known a Libra. Lol

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3602 Feb 1, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
<quoted text>
The Valley here has snow packed on the road but not really slick. I drove into Taz-land in 2 wheel drive. I am making like 9 lbs of hamburger meat {meatballs} and another 3-4 lbs broke up hamburger to add to the sauce. My father in-law was full Italian. He taught me the recipe that his family brought over from Italy. I try to make enough for us two, family and friends. I am sipping on a 16 ounce Fanta orange pop..in the old style glass bottle. ;P Blair mountain, That is where the Union war was fought.
Cool! I love Italian food. I need to make some pasta sauce and freeze it.

I love that the old glass bottles are coming back.

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3603 Feb 1, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I recognize some of the names of the plants I use to see in the woods. The old ones taught me about those plants years ago. They were in their 80/90's then, once I am gone that knowledge will be gone with me.
Write it down and give it to a family member or write a book.

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3604 Feb 1, 2013
Theo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xEkIou3WFnMXX
A lil something for my friends, hope it works been having technical problems today....see y'all later
Thanks Theo, I love James Taylor. You've got a friend too sweetie.*smooch*

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3605 Feb 1, 2013
In-Like-Flynn wrote:
Hey Glinda and Molly and Lily, I see alot of new faces too, good to meet yall.
This is funny to me, tv is showing the movie "Halloween" tonight, its the 35th anniversary of this movie or something like that. Man I love this scary movie but it goes better at Halloween time I think, to me this would be like watching a Christmas movie in April. lol
I had to skip over alot of the posts to catch up on here but I sure like the subject yall were on, about the wild roots and mushrooms and things that are healthy for you. But it would sure take somebody that lives there in yall's part of the country to know what they were doing. I wouldn't trust myself to know a good mushroom from a bad one.
Hi Flynn! I don't watch scary movies, especially alone.

I wouldn't know a wild root if it was a snake and bit me. Lol

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#3606 Feb 1, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Cal! That's funny but true. A Gemini's perfect partner is supposed to be a Libra. I've never known a Libra. Lol
I have a sister who is a Libra.......they aren't as balanced as they claim......lol!!!

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3607 Feb 1, 2013
No one answered the trivia question today.....

Daily trivia February 1, 2013
Question: How long was Alan Shepherd in space during the first U.S. manned space mission in 1961?

Answer: 15 minutes

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3608 Feb 1, 2013
Hi everyone. Finally found my way back. :D

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3609 Feb 1, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a sister who is a Libra.......they aren't as balanced as they claim......lol!!!
My sisters are Aries and Taurus. Don't ever put them in the same room together. It's all out know-it-all war. Lol

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3610 Feb 1, 2013
For Bertie: I couldn't find "Fire and Ice." Lol

Fire and Rain-James Taylor

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3611 Feb 1, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
Hi everyone. Finally found my way back.:D
Hi Bertie! I'm glad your GPS is working again. Lol

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3612 Feb 1, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
No one answered the trivia question today.....
Daily trivia February 1, 2013
Question: How long was Alan Shepherd in space during the first U.S. manned space mission in 1961?
Answer: 15 minutes
That was a long time back then . I remember an think mom said he was an astro nut . She also said aluminum as al u min e min and bum for bomb .

Location hidden

#3613 Feb 1, 2013
Evening ya'll .

“T.H.I.N.K. Before you Speak”

Since: Sep 08

With My Wife and Family

#3614 Feb 1, 2013
Ok ok...I'm here to settle a few things that have been brought up.

The meal that I cooked was my very first meal ever. I decided I would make gravy, spaghetti and biscuits.(Don't start...I was 18 and more naive than your great grandmother)

Anyways, I knew as much about "timing" as I did about doubling up on starches. So when the dinner was ready an hour early, I left the noodles in the water and the biscuits in the oven to keep them warm. It was a good thing they finished early because I couldn't get the gray right.....to thin...add flour....too thick....add water....to thin.....add flour.......and so on for nearly 45 min. Finally it was just right, about 8" deep and I let it rest with the spoon in it to prop the lid off of it so it wouldn't thicken any more.

Outcome:
I was able to serve rope with rocks, and a flying disk in crocodile tears!

I still HATE TO COOK!!!!
I can also claim setting two kitchens on fire.

Now, as to the two sides of my loving beautiful wife. She has two sides and she will tell you half the truth about those two sides.

She says...

Wonderful and terrific

The full version is...

Wonderfully wicked and Terrifically terrible.

self explanatory and nuff said.

<runs out laughing>

Location hidden

#3615 Feb 1, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Flynn! I don't watch scary movies, especially alone.
I wouldn't know a wild root if it was a snake and bit me. Lol
A wild Root . Hum uhh maybe ,,nope I am not going to ask nope not not nada . She has sum splainn ta does .

Location hidden

#3616 Feb 1, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
The meal that I cooked was my very first meal ever. I decided I would make gravy, spaghetti and biscuits.(Don't start...I was 18 and more naive than your great grandmother)
Anyways, I knew as much about "timing" as I did about doubling up on starches. So when the dinner was ready an hour early, I left the noodles in the water and the biscuits in the oven to keep them warm. It was a good thing they finished early because I couldn't get the gray right.....to thin...add flour....too thick....add water....to thin.....add flour.......and so on for nearly 45 min. Finally it was just right, about 8" deep and I let it rest with the spoon in it to prop the lid off of it so it wouldn't thicken any more.
Outcome:
I still HATE TO COOK!!!!
Now, as to the two sides of my loving beautiful wife. She has two sides and she will tell you half the truth about those two sides.
She says...
Wonderful and terrific
The full version is...
<runs out laughing>
Lmao . My dad took the pressure cooker lid off an blew white beans all over the house . Grandaddy went to light the gas oven many moons ago an blew out the kitchen windows . Dang see what ya made me remember LOL LOL .

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3617 Feb 1, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>That was a long time back then. I remember an think mom said he was an astro nut. She also said aluminum as al u min e min and bum for bomb.
Lol My oldest sister couldn't say aluminum. She would say al u mi num num.

Good evening Dad!*smooch*

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3618 Feb 1, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
For Bertie: I couldn't find "Fire and Ice." Lol
Fire and Rain-James Taylor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cEtDTEfdea0XX
I loved it. Thank you.:)

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3619 Feb 1, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
Outcome:
I still HATE TO COOK!!!!
She says...
Wonderful and terrific
The full version is...
<runs out laughing>
Roflmao!!!*applause*

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3620 Feb 1, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>A wild Root. Hum uhh maybe ,,nope I am not going to ask nope not not nada. She has sum splainn ta does.
*blushing* Get your mind out of the gutter Dad. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins!!! (Apr '11) 5 hr texas pete 1,860
Need new FWB 20 hr Anonymous 3
Vanessa Paradis--The Best of Modern Day Singers 23 hr Bruce Deile 12
Dr Glenn Stewart (Feb '12) Thu CHS 6
Where's all the 420 babes? Wed AK 420 DADDY 4
Ornella Vanoni "Una Ragione Di Piu:" Final perf... Aug 25 Bruce Deile 16
Alaska State Troopers (Jan '11) Aug 25 Pepper Pots 102
•••
•••
•••