Glinda's Magic Bubble

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3461 Jan 30, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Still have that headache, but it's not as bad as it was!!!!
Glad you stayed dry and warm:-)
Ouch! Have you been diagnosed with migraines? My mom would have them for a week, but I never have.

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3462 Jan 30, 2013

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3463 Jan 30, 2013
Good night everyone! I'm going to become engrossed in my book again.

May you have.....

~Pleasant dreams~

~Peaceful slumber~

~Perfect sunrises~

“My Wicked, Wicked Ways”

Since: May 12

Sweet Home Alabama

#3464 Jan 30, 2013
Hey Witchy and all you friendly folks! I hope the stormy weather has moved on out for everybody. It turned winter again here, wind chill is 23 degrees tonight!

I hope everybody had a good day, put anothr log on the fire and stay warm!

“THE JOURNEY OF A 1000 MILES”

Since: Aug 08

BEGINS WITH JUST ONE STEP:-)

#3465 Jan 30, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch! Have you been diagnosed with migraines? My mom would have them for a week, but I never have.
No, I don't believe it's a migraine......more like a stress-induced tension headache!!!

Thanks for keeping an eye on me though:-)
Theo

Van, WV

#3466 Jan 31, 2013
They say the early bird catches the worm... I guess that's ok for a bird,but what would I do if I caught it? Oh well! Mornin' folks. NorCal Native,hope you can get rid of that headache..Anybody seen the -Lady- of the house? Got a few errands to run...y'all have a good day.

“THE JOURNEY OF A 1000 MILES”

Since: Aug 08

BEGINS WITH JUST ONE STEP:-)

#3467 Jan 31, 2013
Theo wrote:
They say the early bird catches the worm... I guess that's ok for a bird,but what would I do if I caught it? Oh well! Mornin' folks. NorCal Native,hope you can get rid of that headache..Anybody seen the -Lady- of the house? Got a few errands to run...y'all have a good day.
Thanks Theo, hopefully I will soon......just as soon as I get rid of these lil computer problems!!!

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3468 Jan 31, 2013
In-Like-Flynn wrote:
Hey Witchy and all you friendly folks! I hope the stormy weather has moved on out for everybody. It turned winter again here, wind chill is 23 degrees tonight!
I hope everybody had a good day, put another log on the fire and stay warm!
Hi Flynn! The storms have passed but the snow came back. We have just enough to make slick roads right now.

I would put another log on the fire but Mav won't let me have any steel wool to light it. Lol

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3469 Jan 31, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't believe it's a migraine......more like a stress-induced tension headache!!!
Thanks for keeping an eye on me though:-)
Ah, those are just as bad.

*give Cal a stress-free day*

*headache disappear*

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3470 Jan 31, 2013
Theo wrote:
They say the early bird catches the worm... I guess that's ok for a bird, but what would I do if I caught it? Oh well! Mornin' folks. NorCal Native,hope you can get rid of that headache..Anybody seen the -Lady- of the house? Got a few errands to run...y'all have a good day.
Hi sweet man! If you catch the worm, you go fishing. Lol

Be safe if you venture outside Theo.

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3471 Jan 31, 2013
Daily trivia January 31, 2013

Question:`The Hound of the Baskervilles` features what popular literary character?

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3472 Jan 31, 2013
Frugal tip January 31, 2013

Don't Throw Out Those Maps!
An old atlas or map can make a great envelope. Not only is this a colorful way to recycle, but you would be amazed at how long people will study the envelope trying to identify the location!

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3473 Jan 31, 2013
Do you like learning new words?

Word of the Day

WINSOME
Definition:
charming, happily engaging

Example:
Dawn gave the customs officers a WINSOME smile, and they let her pass without searching her bags.

Synonyms:
amiable, charismatic

“Surfs up!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3474 Jan 31, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Flynn! The storms have passed but the snow came back. We have just enough to make slick roads right now.
I would put another log on the fire but Mav won't let me have any steel wool to light it. Lol
I was going to send some to you but FedEx said their delivery guys had some of your 140 proof shine about a month ago and they haven't come to yet.

“Surfs up!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3475 Jan 31, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't believe it's a migraine......more like a stress-induced tension headache!!!
Thanks for keeping an eye on me though:-)
Maybe the Mrs can give you a massage to ease the tension.

I know how that sounds but for the life of me I can't think of a subtle way of saying that without some other connotation being thought.

“Surfs up!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3476 Jan 31, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
Daily trivia January 31, 2013
Question:`The Hound of the Baskervilles` features what popular literary character?
Elementary my dear Watson.

Sherlock Holmes

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3477 Jan 31, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to send some to you but FedEx said their delivery guys had some of your 140 proof shine about a month ago and they haven't come to yet.
Lmao! Some people just can't handle their liquor.

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3478 Jan 31, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the Mrs can give you a massage to ease the tension.
I know how that sounds but for the life of me I can't think of a subtle way of saying that without some other connotation being thought.
Lmao! I can.

When you have a tension headache, you massage the temples.

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3479 Jan 31, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Elementary my dear Watson.
Sherlock Holmes
You are correct!

Answer: Sherlock Holmes

Your prize is a new saddle for your horse. ;-)

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3480 Jan 31, 2013
Today is the last day of January. There are 48 days until Spring.

[Yes I'm counting! Lol]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins!!! (Apr '11) 2 hr texas pete 1,949
News Obama paints doomsday scene of global warming i... Thu Enter 11
More AA False Teaching Sep 2 Chris Deile 17
News Man charged with murder in January double homic... Sep 1 Bless 1
News McKinley no more: America's tallest peak to be ... Aug 31 RayOne 1
News Air Force to downsize staff at closed King Salm... (Feb '10) Aug 29 Louise harper 39
Review: Eyemart Express (Apr '13) Aug 29 Cjals 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hope Mortgages