Location hidden

#2872 Jan 19, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
Too funny!
Whatchu laughing at Willis?

Since: Sep 12

My Town, USA

#2873 Jan 19, 2013
Madea the dog LOL that is cute. My girlfriend named her cat Pepper just to make me crazy. Now when she talks about it using it's name I think she is talking about Pepper the poster on topix lol

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2874 Jan 19, 2013
Hi folks. My shell is a rocking and a rolling all over this place and all my turtle feet just a patting to the beat of the tune. Before this over, I will be a flat footing turtle. It's good to see all of you posting tonight. I was over posting at Cooters and thought I do a crawl by to say my howdys. You really have that tune cranked up in here. I'll stop back in to hear the next song selection, Lord willing before the night is over.

My Town, USA

#2875 Jan 19, 2013

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2876 Jan 19, 2013

My Town, USA

#2877 Jan 19, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
Hi folks. My shell is a rocking and a rolling all over this place and all my turtle feet just a patting to the beat of the tune. Before this over, I will be a flat footing turtle. It's good to see all of you posting tonight. I was over posting at Cooters and thought I do a crawl by to say my howdys. You really have that tune cranked up in here. I'll stop back in to hear the next song selection, Lord willing before the night is over.

Like a Rolling Stone ~ The Turtles

Location hidden

#2878 Jan 19, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
Madea the dog LOL that is cute. My girlfriend named her cat Pepper just to make me crazy. Now when she talks about it using it's name I think she is talking about Pepper the poster on topix lol
If you were around Sophie, you would know why she calls her Madea. She is funny.

Lol @ Pepper. I think the Topix Pepper needs to change her name to "Hot or Spicy" Pepper.

Location hidden

#2879 Jan 19, 2013

Location hidden

#2880 Jan 19, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
Hi CD! I'm glad to see you crawling around tonight.

Lol @ flat footing turtle. You're so funny.

Come back anytime dear.

Location hidden

#2881 Jan 19, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AHsBK722YqwXX
Lmao! Madea and anger management.

They got me, got me, got me!!

Location hidden

#2882 Jan 19, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
http://youtu.be/K_tdh9yKXiI
It's been a long time since I've seen clogging. Thanks CD! It reminds me of my dad.

Location hidden

#2883 Jan 19, 2013
-Glinda- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been a long time since I've seen clogging. Thanks CD! It reminds me of my dad.
You're welcome,-Glinda-. It is what I do plus I flat foot.

Location hidden

#2884 Jan 19, 2013
Bad To The Bone-George Thorogood

Location hidden

#2885 Jan 19, 2013
-Glinda- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! Madea and anger management.
They got me, got me, got me!!
I saw a show that had Tyler Perry as a guest and they had all these people on the stage as a surprise that he had helped and he commented on that he didn't deserve to be recognized for anything. He said; "When God give much that much is required of the person God give's to..." Perry had helped a family rebuild a home after a tree had fallen on their home and they didn't have home owner insurance. He had purchased a new van to a single mother of 3 that was working 2 jobs. He had given away several college scholarships and so much more... He seemed humbled to have these folks give him hugs and sincere thanks.

Location hidden

#2886 Jan 19, 2013
-Glinda- wrote:
Bad To The Bone-George Thorogood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =X9bOsdHckhgXX
I'm going to dedicate this to the meteorologist that just told me that my weather had a few game changers then leaves me hanging and commercials comes on for several minutes.

My Town, USA

#2887 Jan 19, 2013
Well Ladies I can't wait for Molly Rose any longer lol I am just too tired and I am hurting so it's pain med and bedtime! Goodnight Glinda and CD Sweet dreams!

Location hidden

#2888 Jan 19, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>I saw a show that had Tyler Perry as a guest and they had all these people on the stage as a surprise that he had helped and he commented on that he didn't deserve to be recognized for anything. He said; "When God give that much is required of the person God gives to..." Perry had helped a family rebuild a home after a tree had fallen on their home and they didn't have home owner insurance. He had purchased a new van to a single mother of 3 that was working 2 jobs. He had given away several college scholarships and so much more... He seemed humbled to have these folks give him hugs and sincere thanks.
That was really nice of them. I love it when people are recognized for their generosity, but I know how he feels. I was a volunteer at the Salvation Army for 10 years and I didn't want to be recognized for doing something I enjoyed. It just feels good to know that you helped someone.

Location hidden

#2889 Jan 19, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to dedicate this to the meteorologist that just told me that my weather had a few game changers then leaves me hanging and commercials comes on for several minutes.
Lol Our weather changes every day. I think our meteorologist needs a new career.

Location hidden

#2890 Jan 19, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
Well Ladies I can't wait for Molly Rose any longer lol I am just too tired and I am hurting so it's pain med and bedtime! Goodnight Glinda and CD Sweet dreams!
Good night Lily.*Hug*

My Town, USA

#2891 Jan 19, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins!!! (Apr '11) Sat texas pete 1,879
Mathe Altery: "Monsieur Hans" Sat Cb Deile 2
Marijuana = More Scapegoats Sat Cb Deile 59
Way bett er than christian mingle and free!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Rex Colucci 1
HB - regroup (Oct '12) Feb '13 JER29 34
How Many Refrigerators Does It Take to Store a ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 professor oak 1
rebel blues.MP4 (Apr '12) Apr '12 gbo 1
Hope Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hope People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hope News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hope

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:24 am PST