Glinda's Magic Bubble

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2672 Jan 9, 2013
-Glinda- wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you got some rest.*Hug*
Hey Glinda sorry I haven't been around much but I have been in too much pain to sit in one spot for very long. How have you been you little witch you? LOL

“Try To Touch A Star”

Since: Jul 10

Land of Oz

#2673 Jan 9, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Glinda sorry I haven't been around much but I have been in too much pain to sit in one spot for very long. How have you been you little witch you? LOL
Hi Lily! What's wrong or do you want to talk about it here?

I've been good, just busy.

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2674 Jan 9, 2013
-Glinda- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lily! What's wrong or do you want to talk about it here?
I've been good, just busy.
Hi -Glinda-. I have been a mess today. Today was PJ day for me so I just decided to take an almost 4 hour nap on my couch. Man cave noise from a WV playing Texas Basketball Game, awoke me or I'd more than likely still be sleeping. What's happening in your neck of the woods?

Location hidden

#2675 Jan 9, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey -Lily-. I am so sorry to hear you are in so much pain. I hadn't been posting as much...here and there...hit and miss situation and I hadn't seen you post. I'm going to the game threads for awhile. Before I leave, I used to write scriptures from the Bible down on index cards and keep them with me throughout the day. It may sound weird, but I found comfort in mediating on the scripture and awaiting its promise. I leave you with this and I am here for you if you need me. I will more than likely be up late tonight from that long, day nap. Lord, I praise you for your Word and for the Holy Spirit. Lord, I ask for a complete healing in -Lily-'s body and God give her strength and joy unspeakable as spoken in your Word. Lord, I claim this healing in her body. In Jesus Name, Amen
"Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he committed sins, they shall be forgiven." James 5:14, 15.-Lily-, the elders of my church are still remembering you in our thoughts and prayers. Hugs -Lily-.

“Try To Touch A Star”

Land of Oz

#2676 Jan 9, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Hi -Glinda-. I have been a mess today. Today was PJ day for me so I just decided to take an almost 4 hour nap on my couch. Man cave noise from a WV playing Texas Basketball Game, awoke me or I'd more than likely still be sleeping. What's happening in your neck of the woods?
Hi CD! I've been busy organizing and doing paperwork today. My youngest dog was extra clingy also. It seems like I have 4 children but they keep me busy and I love it.:-)

I hope you're feeling better tomorrow.*Hug*

Location hidden

#2677 Jan 9, 2013
-Glinda- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi CD! I've been busy organizing and doing paperwork today. My youngest dog was extra clingy also. It seems like I have 4 children but they keep me busy and I love it.:-)
I hope you're feeling better tomorrow.*Hug*
Funny you should mention organizing and doing paperwork, my husband came in a few minutes ago from the man cave so it must of been half time and ask if we had anymore folders. He must be wanting to organize as long as it is not auto-tune on our tv system then smiles will prevail tonight. I think my blood counts are dropping and I've gotten so used this that it's just part of life for me. I sometimes need PJ Days and sometimes other medical interventions, but it's all good and so many other people feel far worse than me. Thanks for the well wish and for the hug. When my dogs do that usually they sense something is a going on in my life and I need to take a chill pill. I was telling another cyber buddy these pets we add to our lives become like family members. I hope you have a pleasant night!

“My Wicked, Wicked Ways”

Since: May 12

Sweet Home Alabama

#2678 Jan 9, 2013
Good night, Glinda, I didn't want to shut down tonight before coming here and reading on your thread. You got some mighty nice people who post here.

Good night to all. sleep tight
:^)

“Try To Touch A Star”

Land of Oz

#2679 Jan 9, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Funny you should mention organizing and doing paperwork, my husband came in a few minutes ago from the man cave so it must of been half time and ask if we had anymore folders. He must be wanting to organize as long as it is not auto-tune on our tv system then smiles will prevail tonight.

</quote> I bought new files yesterday in preparation of today's organizational chore. </quote>

I think my blood counts are dropping and I've gotten so used this that it's just part of life for me. I sometimes need PJ Days and sometimes other medical interventions, but it's all good and so many other people feel far worse than me. Thanks for the well wish and for the hug.

</quote> I'm glad you have a good attitude about it. Some people would have given up already. Never give up sweetie. </quote>

When my dogs do that usually they sense something is a going on in my life and I need to take a chill pill. I was telling another cyber buddy these pets we add to our lives become like family members. I hope you have a pleasant night!
I think she has separation anxiety. She only clings to me when my daughter is gone.

Sleep well dear. Good night.

“Try To Touch A Star”

Land of Oz

#2680 Jan 9, 2013
In-Like-Flynn wrote:
Good night, Glinda, I didn't want to shut down tonight before coming here and reading on your thread. You got some mighty nice people who post here.
Good night to all. sleep tight
:^)
Good night sweetie.*Hug*

“Try To Touch A Star”

Land of Oz

#2681 Jan 10, 2013
Hello friends! What's happening!?[in my best JJ voice]

I hope everyone had a good day. I had one of those days where you wished you had stayed in bed. Blah! Murphy's Law zapped me today. Ha ha

I'm good, no one got hurt.*grin*

“Try To Touch A Star”

Land of Oz

#2682 Jan 10, 2013
I'm going to do some classic country tonight. Enjoy!

This Ain't My First Rodeo-Vern Gosdin

“Try To Touch A Star”

Land of Oz

#2683 Jan 10, 2013
If I Know Me-George Strait

“Try To Touch A Star”

Land of Oz

#2684 Jan 10, 2013

“Try To Touch A Star”

Land of Oz

#2685 Jan 10, 2013
Are The Good Times Really Over-Merle Haggard

“Try To Touch A Star”

Land of Oz

#2686 Jan 10, 2013
Statue of a Fool-Ricky Van Shelton

“Try To Touch A Star”

Land of Oz

#2687 Jan 10, 2013
I Told You So-Randy Travis

“Try To Touch A Star”

Land of Oz

#2688 Jan 10, 2013
One more.....

Til I'm Too Old To Die Young-Moe Bandy

“Try To Touch A Star”

Land of Oz

#2689 Jan 10, 2013
This world is getting worse every day. This is too close to home.

http://www.wowktv.com/story/20558908/murder-s...

“Try To Touch A Star”

Land of Oz

#2690 Jan 10, 2013
Good night Alaska! Snuggle up and stay warm.

~Pleasant dreams~

~Peaceful slumber~

~Perfect sunrises~
joejoe

Bellevue, WA

#2691 Jan 11, 2013
Hello everyone! Good to see you posting again Molly. Topix is kinda empty without you. Lily, i hope you get to feeling better, very soon. Glinda, i have not said hello yet, but i hope we get to chat some. Its good to find nice people on Topixs. To the rest of you Alaska natives, i dont suppose you have heard reports of loud booming sounds?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paris; 1973: Freddie Hubbard 'Straight Life'; '... 4 hr Chris Deile 4
Way bett er than christian mingle and free!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Rex Colucci 1
HB - regroup (Oct '12) Feb '13 JER29 34
News How Many Refrigerators Does It Take to Store a ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 professor oak 1
Video rebel blues.MP4 (Apr '12) Apr '12 gbo 1
News OPINION: Finding an exit from the Native Dark Age (Jan '11) Jan '11 Topsy-Turvy Weather 1
News Bailey, Anderson plan to wed (Jan '10) Mar '10 Penn_LLC 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hope Mortgages