Glinda's Magic Bubble

Glinda's Magic Bubble

Posted in the Hope Forum

First Prev
of 230
Next Last

“You are capable of more.......”

Since: Jul 10

Land of Oz

#1 Feb 16, 2012
Hello friends!! Welcome to my new home.

I decided to move to Alaska. I hope the locals don't mind my being in their home state. Everyone is welcome and let's keep it civil please.

Share some stories, music, recipes, quotes, and just have some fun!!

Just remember...the Wizard is watching you!*wink*

“You are capable of more.......”

Since: Jul 10

Land of Oz

#4 Feb 16, 2012
BlackSnake666 wrote:
I am your wizard, sexiness! Want my recipe for love? You and me and a quiet night! Don't blush baby I only speak the truth!^..^
Hi baby! Give me your recipe for love.*smiles*

“You are capable of more.......”

Since: Jul 10

Land of Oz

#5 Feb 16, 2012
BlackSnake666 wrote:
Dawg! Can't touch this Dawg!!!!
I can touch the dawg whenever I want.*wink*
Angel Angel Angel

Dallas, TX

#6 Feb 16, 2012
Oh now...this isn't gonna be one of those threads that makes me blush is it?

Hi Dawg

“You are capable of more.......”

Since: Jul 10

Land of Oz

#11 Feb 16, 2012
Angel Angel Angel wrote:
Oh now...this isn't gonna be one of those threads that makes me blush is it?
Hi Dawg
Hi Angel! He's already made me blush so it may be.*grin*

“You are capable of more.......”

Since: Jul 10

Land of Oz

#12 Feb 16, 2012
Eva Brawn wrote:
Nice place.
So clean and quiet.
Hi Eva! Welcome to my homepage. Make yourself at home.

-Natasfonos-

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

Since: Jul 10

[email protected]

#14 Feb 16, 2012
__Josef Mengele__ wrote:
Is too cold up here.
It's colder than a witches tit in a brass bra.

“mon nom est Francois”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#15 Feb 17, 2012
Hi everybody!

“You are capable of more.......”

Since: Jul 10

Land of Oz

#16 Feb 18, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's colder than a witches tit in a brass bra.
Hi Nat! You are a sight for sore eyes. I hope you stop by often, I miss you.

PS- I don't wear brass bras.*grin*

“You are capable of more.......”

Since: Jul 10

Land of Oz

#17 Feb 18, 2012
Maverick 808 wrote:
Hi everybody!
Hi Mav! It's nice seeing you sweetie.

Did you wear your parka? This isn't your normal weather up here.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#18 Feb 18, 2012
Rambling Rosie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mav! It's nice seeing you sweetie.
Did you wear your parka? This isn't your normal weather up here.
Hello Rose.

“mon nom est Francois”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#19 Feb 18, 2012
Rambling Rosie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mav! It's nice seeing you sweetie.
Did you wear your parka? This isn't your normal weather up here.
I brought my electric blankie and my bunny flip flops.

“You are capable of more.......”

Since: Jul 10

Land of Oz

#20 Feb 18, 2012
SBDragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Rose.
Hi SB! You are looking beautiful as always. I love your new pic.

You don't have to call me Rosie. That name is just temporary I hope.

Welcome to Alaska!! Make yourself at home. The kitchen and bar are stocked with all of your favorites. ;-)

“You are capable of more.......”

Since: Jul 10

Land of Oz

#21 Feb 18, 2012
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I brought my electric blankie and my bunny flip flops.
Bunny flip flops? Those aren't going to keep your feet warm up here Mav! LOL

“mon nom est Francois”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#22 Feb 18, 2012
Rambling Rosie wrote:
<quoted text>
Bunny flip flops? Those aren't going to keep your feet warm up here Mav! LOL
I'll wear my extra long board shorts and a regular t-shirt instead of a tank top.

“You are capable of more.......”

Since: Jul 10

Land of Oz

#23 Feb 18, 2012
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I'll wear my extra long board shorts and a regular t-shirt instead of a tank top.
LOL You'll be sorry.

[I think I had better stock up on extra warm clothes. Someone is going to need them.*wink*]

“Have a nice Day”

Since: Mar 11

Ghost & Pepper

#24 Feb 19, 2012
Rambling Rosie wrote:
Hello friends!! Welcome to my new home.
I decided to move to Alaska. I hope the locals don't mind my being in their home state. Everyone is welcome and let's keep it civil please.
Share some stories, music, recipes, quotes, and just have some fun!!
Just remember...the Wizard is watching you!*wink*
Hello Rosie, Nice place to Chill out I see. Have you indoor plumming?

“mon nom est Francois”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#25 Feb 19, 2012
Rambling Rosie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL You'll be sorry.
[I think I had better stock up on extra warm clothes. Someone is going to need them.*wink*]
I'm tough I can handle cold weather...
*open door*
holy..*censor**censor**censor* !!!!!!!!!
*censor**censor**censor*!!!!!! !!!
*censor**censor**censor*!!!!!! !!!

*close door*

ummmm....I think I need warmer clothes.

:)

“You are capable of more.......”

Since: Jul 10

Land of Oz

#26 Feb 19, 2012
Ghost---Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Rosie, Nice place to Chill out I see. Have you indoor plumming?
Hi Ghost! It's been a long time buddy. Nice to see you!

LOL Yes I have indoor plumbing. The kitchen and bar are stocked. Help yourself sweetie.

“You are capable of more.......”

Since: Jul 10

Land of Oz

#27 Feb 19, 2012
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm tough I can handle cold weather...
*open door*
holy..*censor**censor**censor* !!!!!!!!!
*censor**censor**censor*!!!!!! !!!
*censor**censor**censor*!!!!!! !!!
*close door*
ummmm....I think I need warmer clothes.
:)
Lmao!! I went shopping and bought some clothes. They're in the guest room waiting for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 230
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Harm in Alcoholics Anonymous 10 hr Raydot 10
Richard Gere: Gay in 'Bent'; 1980 12 hr Chris Deile 9
News Proposals may double gasoline tax to aid budget... Feb 1 TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 1
News Weidner Properties may owe you money - KTVA (May '08) Jan 30 not happy 36
News Insanity plea for Christopher Erin Rogers Junio... (Mar '08) Jan 26 American01 14
Soprano Actress: "Lyme Disease" = MS Jan 26 Chris Deile 3
Way bett er than christian mingle and free!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Rex Colucci 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hope Mortgages