does anchorage have any ghettos

does anchorage have any ghettos

Posted in the Hope Forum

ron

Warwick, RI

#1 Mar 7, 2009
examples areas like south bronx are there any black hispanic or asians in anchorage hope thats not offensive for topix im just curious
jo jo jo

Anchorage, AK

#3 Mar 13, 2009
No Gettos but thanks to 20 years of RAP MUSIC culture there is a Getto mentality. This is really INSANE when you think of a town surrounded by beautiful, clean Wilderness, but the stupids are so brainwashed by the religion of music, that they they think a filthy, low, polluted getto is kewl !!!!

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#4 Mar 13, 2009
ron wrote:
examples areas like south bronx are there any black hispanic or asians in anchorage hope thats not offensive for topix im just curious
We are a melting pot of heritages. People from large cities fit in here well because of the diversity of ethnic back grounds.

Of the question, Mountain View, Fairview, Spenard are the three famous neighborhoods known as the "bad sides of town" and will probably always keep those nics no matter how much they change to something better. I live in the Mountain View ghetto :)
jo jo jo

Anchorage, AK

#5 Mar 15, 2009
I'd say that people from large cities do not fit in well here and in fact the majority of the population comes from rural America, especially the South, Mid-west and West coast rural. This is good as these folk know that the heritage of vast wide open American is not the cesspool of the cities, but the land, farming and hunting and fishing culture !

This is why the majority of Alaskans are conservative !

A lot of the crime here is committed by lil' jack off gang wanna-bes, most with a sick, simpleton urban mentality, weather they come from those areas or not, quite a few do come here thru the military from urban backgrounds because there is no draft !
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
We are a melting pot of heritages. People from large cities fit in here well because of the diversity of ethnic back grounds.
Of the question, Mountain View, Fairview, Spenard are the three famous neighborhoods known as the "bad sides of town" and will probably always keep those nics no matter how much they change to something better. I live in the Mountain View ghetto :)
907 ak life

Anchorage, AK

#6 Jul 13, 2012
Yea we got da mv , fair view , d rose boyz, crips ,bloods , southerners ,Cali , lots of Samoans, Asian , purto ricans, blacks, native. Me I'm from moutain view. Crip area with mainly Samoans n blacks who get along. If u ain't know. Lots of ppl call us wannabes only Cuzn there not used to our life style. But reo deal they don't be sayin that wen we murk fools out hea. Killings shooting all the dame time. In the anchorage street culture shoot first is a active action out here .....907 MV Cuzz Gang!!! Young snipe
YB 907 Hood ratz

Anchorage, AK

#7 Oct 15, 2013
Fo sho we got our own way of the game.. But all y'all don't seem to know that us doon kids got our shit on lock as well... A lot of drugs, vehicle crimes, jumpings... But aye, we gotta put in work some how...
907-DoonSquad-187
new york

Troy, NY

#8 Nov 8, 2013
anchorage is a joke. look at there crime rates. There are cities of 50,000 people with the same murder rate
Lol

Monroe, MI

#9 Jun 1, 2014
Lol
NYtoAK

Anchorage, AK

#10 Jul 4, 2014
Ur moms a joke!! U ain't shit!!

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#11 Jul 4, 2014
Am sure. It does..JUST like every other American Town..

The Rich get Richer..and The poor get poorer..

;(
cage

Anchorage, AK

#12 Apr 11, 2015
samoans are a small population of AK but yet we see their names in the reports of shootings ..so its not racist to call them scum its the human garbage that they are
Oh No You Di-nt

Campbell, CA

#13 Apr 22, 2015
Alaska - America's Rapiest State

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2014/02/opinio...

So the poster who was crowing about how the country values and conservative politics make Alaska great, it looks like you country-fried teabaggers can't stop yourselves from violently raping anything within arm's reach.
Mmm

Milwaukee, WI

#14 Jan 2, 2016
907 ak life wrote:
Yea we got da mv , fair view , d rose boyz, crips ,bloods , southerners ,Cali , lots of Samoans, Asian , purto ricans, blacks, native. Me I'm from moutain view. Crip area with mainly Samoans n blacks who get along. If u ain't know. Lots of ppl call us wannabes only Cuzn there not used to our life style. But reo deal they don't be sayin that wen we murk fools out hea. Killings shooting all the dame time. In the anchorage street culture shoot first is a active action out here .....907 MV Cuzz Gang!!! Young snipe
You wouldn't know the hood was even if it were right behind you..fucking you in your square ass....thinking that you live in the ghetto when you don't is so lame...get a life man....your in alaska...the only thing your shooting is a moose...or yourself because what is there to do but kill yourself in alaska....punk
C Dubb

Pittsburg, CA

#17 Jun 21, 2016
I'm wondering how people from the hood view Sarah Palin & her views & what is the most of views in Anchorage are Conservative?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sylvie Vartan 4 hr Chris Deile 8
Wonderful Pessimist Jesus 4 hr Chris Deile 73
News Donald Trump campaign unveils Alaska supporters... Sun Vote God 3
Review: Zipperer Medical Group (Feb '15) Fri Aurora storm 4
Last Post Wins!!! (Apr '11) Aug 25 Red_Forman 2,612
alaska sucks! (Sep '09) Aug 16 htjooker 57
Primary Voter Information Aug 14 Stephen T Wright 1

Hope Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance