huh

Amelia, OH

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Crowe dos anyone know or remember a guy by the name of Mart Crowe?? If so what do you remember about him??? Any onfo will be helpful. Thanks
Jenny

Phoenix, AZ

#2 May 14, 2013
he is a creep. married, but says he is single, does everything he can to rip off women, usually has a story about how he is dying of cancer and will lose his business if you don't give him some money. stay as far away from this guy as you can, he is nothing but trouble.
huh

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jun 7, 2013
Don't know him.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 27, 2013
Jenny wrote:
he is a creep. married, but says he is single, does everything he can to rip off women, usually has a story about how he is dying of cancer and will lose his business if you don't give him some money. stay as far away from this guy as you can, he is nothing but trouble.
I am collecting stories about Mart Crowe for a book I am writing about this narcissistic sociopath. Ladies, avoid this man like the plague. He has been "dying of cancer" and losing his business since at least 1998, and the story is just a scam to get sympathy and money. Multiple victims.

He has been arrested and charged twice with sexual imposition. He is currently on probation for assault. One woman has won a lawsuit against him. He has absolutely no remorse and is always on the prowl for more victims. Usually has several women at a time "on the hook".

You can see more comments from victims about Mr. Crowe on the Springboro forum.

Send victim stories to: yourfriendjayne@yahoo.com.
gracie66

Batavia, OH

#5 Jul 27, 2013
yourfriendjane PLEASE CONTACT ME.YOU HAVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS...Mart Crowe is a monster.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 28, 2013
gracie66 wrote:
yourfriendjane PLEASE CONTACT ME.YOU HAVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS...Mart Crowe is a monster.
Gracie, did you get the email I sent?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feasibility study ongoing for Oak Mountain Stat... (Aug '14) Feb 10 Fred 2
Very bad mechanic Jan '15 bamalover 2
Buddhism in the Bible Belt: A growing interest ... Jan '15 114 MAK 13
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec '14 Musikologist 17
Please Read: Elderly Paulding County Ga Man Mis... (Aug '14) Aug '14 concerned family 1
I65 north accident by mm252 11:25am (Jul '14) Jul '14 investigatenot 1
Davina Miller Mcgehee (May '14) May '14 disgusted 1
Hoover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hoover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?
Bleacher Report 4:11 PM
Titans Release Bernard Pollard
NFL 4:12 PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard