Casual Observer

Urbana, IL

#21 Nov 6, 2010
Kelly Barnard has NO CHILDREN..she is NO MOTHER of the maternal kind. She IS, however, a stalker, & can talk smack about some of the best mothers I know. She sees only herself, I believe, & finds it so devastating, she has to put her faults on someone else's name. I have listened to it endlessly. Casey's won't fire her, they need her & she knows it. Quite frankly, Casey's doesn't give a CRAP what the citizens of Hoopeston think, they get the business anyway. The Casey's on Rt 9 is fine. Go there. Or even better, go somewhere else. Casey's corporate needs to UNDERSTAND when DAMAGE CONTROL is a necessity.
Whatever

Malden, MA

#22 Nov 7, 2010
You don't have to give birth to a child to be a mother. I've seen many so called "mothers" pop out kids left and right that don't deserve them. If she's not mother of any kind then how in the world or why in the world is she raising her husband's two children. Those kids are always dressed nice and well behaved.
trying to do good

Hoopeston, IL

#23 Nov 24, 2010
Never would i say anything bad about the people who worked at caseys route one until yesturday! now i am starting to understand what alot of these people are talking about! trying to show my girls how good it feels to help others! and get cut down in front of them! THANKS to kathy and kelly! you should get the facts before you try to play the hero!!
Adrienne Bane-Smith

United States

#24 Nov 26, 2010
I was best friends with Kelly for years and must say she has a HUGE heart. Everyone talks shit but no one has the balls to put their real name on it!!!! I think that its easy to stand up when you are the man behind the curtain, but can you say these things to anyone's face??? I will gladly say that Kelly is a good person in her heart and being a mom has nothing to do with genetics at all! Attacking someone's personal character should only be done when you have the balls to actually use your name and have the evidence to back it up. We all make mistakes, and if you don't like what is going on, then don't patron that establishment. You people are rediculous!!! And I'm sure all of you are perfect too,huh.
trying to do good

Hoopeston, IL

#25 Nov 26, 2010
No not perfect, but i think if she dont know what is going on she should find out besides trying to play god!(you were beat friends what happened?)
Adrienne Smith

Paris, IL

#26 Jan 6, 2011
I had kids and got married... I didn't have time for anything else.
annoymous

Rankin, IL

#27 Jan 20, 2011
Casual Observer wrote:
Kelly Barnard has NO CHILDREN..she is NO MOTHER of the maternal kind. She IS, however, a stalker, & can talk smack about some of the best mothers I know. She sees only herself, I believe, & finds it so devastating, she has to put her faults on someone else's name. I have listened to it endlessly. Casey's won't fire her, they need her & she knows it. Quite frankly, Casey's doesn't give a CRAP what the citizens of Hoopeston think, they get the business anyway. The Casey's on Rt 9 is fine. Go there. Or even better, go somewhere else. Casey's corporate needs to UNDERSTAND when DAMAGE CONTROL is a necessity.
YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING!!!!! SHE'S GONE FROM THERE SO SOMEONE MUST Care. just takes time for the real person to show their self and she musta. yeah the bitch is gone!!!!!!!
annoymous

Rankin, IL

#28 Jan 20, 2011
trying to do good wrote:
Never would i say anything bad about the people who worked at caseys route one until yesturday! now i am starting to understand what alot of these people are talking about! trying to show my girls how good it feels to help others! and get cut down in front of them! THANKS to kathy and kelly! you should get the facts before you try to play the hero!!
she's gone so that wont happen again!!!
Curious

Quincy, MA

#29 Jan 20, 2011
Oh My....Did Kelly Get Fired?
Well

Quincy, MA

#30 Jan 20, 2011
Could It Be.....BAD KARMA?
123zzz

Westville, IL

#31 Jan 20, 2011
What in the world is wrong with you people? Why would you discuss someone elses private life on here? You should all be ashamed!! If the workers at caseys are the hottest subject around then you people need to get out more. Surely there are more exciting topics to discuss then the local gas station employees. No wonder people think Hoopeston residents are idiots!
My thoughts

Urbana, IL

#32 Jan 21, 2011
Kelly wrote:
It appears to me that someone is jealous and has nothing better to do. We like our customers and they continue to come back because they like us. Feel free to call Corp. Office, swing in... Ill give you the number.
Hey Kelly,Thanks for the number! How's that UNEMPLOYMENT working out for you? You have a big mouth & NOW you see what that gets you. It's just too bad it took so long.
You want to call it a "career change" if it makes you feel better, but we all know what REALLY happened. You were fired, my dear, FIRED because of your mouth.
Well done. I couldn't be happier for you. Nail tech will be a perfect forum for your venomous mouth. What will you call it, Kelly's Kat Klaws?
Casual Observer

Urbana, IL

#33 Jan 21, 2011
123zzz wrote:
What in the world is wrong with you people? Why would you discuss someone elses private life on here? You should all be ashamed!! If the workers at caseys are the hottest subject around then you people need to get out more. Surely there are more exciting topics to discuss then the local gas station employees. No wonder people think Hoopeston residents are idiots!
Who's discussing anyone's PRIVATE life? Kelly is the only one who feels the need to do that publicly. Why do you think she got fired FINALLY? Any discussions about Kelly seem to regard her position as a public servant & the liberties she takes with that position by discussing OTHER PEOPLE's private lives. She's discussed mine often enough, & we've never met. Someone said to get the FACTS before speaking out...tell that to Kelly Barnard. She's the one that got Casey's threatened with multiple law suits.
123zzz

Westville, IL

#34 Jan 21, 2011
Unless you are one of the bosses at caseys how in the world would you know about any possible lawsuits? everyone on here is doing the the same exact thing that you are mad at that girl for. GOSSIPPING!! How do you know she even got fired? maybe she did want a career change.
Hoopeston Sucks

Wayland, MA

#36 Jan 21, 2011
Kelly wanted out of there, She said 3 months ago to me that she was going to be leaving soon. You guys need a REAL life. Sara Morgeson cannot even pass a class thats why she is at Caseys. Erica Jordan never keeps a fucking job. Beth Watson, well, she will just have another kid and get more public assistance. So you losers have no room to talk. I stand by you as well. People know you Kelly. They know the real you. :}
watching

Wayland, MA

#37 Jan 21, 2011
Casual Observer wrote:
Kelly Barnard has NO CHILDREN..she is NO MOTHER of the maternal kind. She IS, however, a stalker, & can talk smack about some of the best mothers I know. She sees only herself, I believe, & finds it so devastating, she has to put her faults on someone else's name. I have listened to it endlessly. Casey's won't fire her, they need her & she knows it. Quite frankly, Casey's doesn't give a CRAP what the citizens of Hoopeston think, they get the business anyway. The Casey's on Rt 9 is fine. Go there. Or even better, go somewhere else. Casey's corporate needs to UNDERSTAND when DAMAGE CONTROL is a necessity.
First off, She does in fact have kids. Let me tell you honey, It takes more than popping a kid out of ya to be a MOTHER. Delivering the kid is the easiest part. What you do with the next 18 years with them is what counts. Skyler is well known around town for his great athletic potential. And not to mention, a HIGH HONOR student. Im pretty sure he just didnt pick this stuff up off the ground. Its the great parneting that these people have given this child. The person who said on here "you must not be very good parnets if your writting stuff about her kids online" you are correct. Half of these parents dont care about their kids. Can the natural mother care for these children like they do? Dont hardly think so. I was not going to post a name but lets be for real, Dawn Carswell, Really? Come on. All that women cares about is what she is going to shove up her nose and who is going to be in her bed next. Now, Im not saying im any better than anyone else as I am also reading all this crap, But... To sit there and talk about a persons private life is not right. Everyone has issues. Look at Hoopeston. No one has money, No good jobs here, Kids parents dont care what they do. So to end this, It does not matter who has the children. Its what and how you do things with them. You are a great family. Stay strong. Your family is all that matters, These people mean nothing.
ooooo

Wayland, MA

#38 Jan 21, 2011
My thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Kelly,Thanks for the number! How's that UNEMPLOYMENT working out for you? You have a big mouth & NOW you see what that gets you. It's just too bad it took so long.
You want to call it a "career change" if it makes you feel better, but we all know what REALLY happened. You were fired, my dear, FIRED because of your mouth.
Well done. I couldn't be happier for you. Nail tech will be a perfect forum for your venomous mouth. What will you call it, Kelly's Kat Klaws?
Yes she will, and she will make more money than all you f&$%# still lingering around at Caseys.
Anonymous

Rankin, IL

#39 Jan 21, 2011
I personally think everyone on here is acting worse than my friends and me, and I'm in high school! You guys are all pathetic! None of this has to do with any of you! None of you know the whole story besides Casey's! All of you need to grow some balls and know when to keep your mouths shut! Learn to grow up and stop acting like damn kids. I'm more mature than you, and I'm sixteen!
Kelly Barnard

Wayland, MA

#40 Jan 22, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
I personally think everyone on here is acting worse than my friends and me, and I'm in high school! You guys are all pathetic! None of this has to do with any of you! None of you know the whole story besides Casey's! All of you need to grow some balls and know when to keep your mouths shut! Learn to grow up and stop acting like damn kids. I'm more mature than you, and I'm sixteen!
You are very right. Way to be a great young adult. We honestly need more of those.
Kelly Barnard

Wayland, MA

#41 Jan 22, 2011
OH MY GOODNESS, ARE YOU PEOPLE REALLY THAT INTERESTED IN MY LIFE?? IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WATCH MY LIFE SOME MORE STOP BY? PUT YOUR REAL NAME. SERIOUSLY. CASEY'S WAS A JOB, A JOB GUYS... AND I INFACT GAVE CASEYS GENERAL STORES 12 YEARS OF GREAT SERVICE. I WILL INDEED MISS ALL MY WONDERFUL CUSTOMERS WHO CAME IN EVER DAY TO RAZZ ME. I THANK YOU FOR THAT, YOU ARE THE ONES WHO MADE ME GET UP EVERYDAY FOR WORK (BESIDES MY HUSBAND AND KIDS). I INDEED MADE A FEW FRIENDSHIPS THERE THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME. I CHERISH THAT. ITS TIME FOR ME TO MOVE ON... WHO CARES THE REASON. ARE YOU REALLY THAT JEALOUS OF ME YOU NEED TO BE UP IN MY INFO?? CRAZY. AS FAR AS MY KIDS, THEY ARE CHILDREN... GROW UP AND LEAVE THEM OUT OF IT. MY KIDS HAVE WHAT THEY NEED AND WE ARE GREAT PARENTS. I PERSONALLY CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS ON THAT ISSUE. I KNOW WHAT I HAVE DONE FOR MY FAMILY, NOT YOU... IM KINDA THE ONE LIVING THIS LIFE. HELLO. I THANK EVERYONE OUT THERE SUPPORTING MY IN MY NEW FUTURE.. I HOPE IT BRINGS ME HAPPINESS AS I BELIEVE IT WILL. IM NOT GOING TO SIT HERE AND SAY I NEVER GOSSIP BUT MY TRUE FRIENDS TOLD ME TO GET ON HERE. IT WAS A JOB, AND CASEYS AT THAT, AND ITS HOOPESTON. SO EVERYONE GROW UP, TAKE THE 16 YEARS OLDS ADVICE AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN FAMILY AND LEAVE MINE ALONE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoopeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
narc of watseka (Sep '12) Apr 12 Nothing Changes 25
Milford Teacher Mr. Johnson (Sep '12) Apr 7 Unbelieveable2 42
Debate: Marijuana - Hoopeston, IL (Aug '10) Mar '16 mark stephens 22
What does Hoopeston need most? (Nov '08) Mar '16 still hopefull 58
does anyone know tiffany Taden (May '15) Nov '15 Lilladee 4
michelle baker (Jan '11) Oct '15 slick 15
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Ver... (Oct '10) Aug '15 so what 186
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hoopeston Mortgages