Why is soccer not covered . By the ra...

Why is soccer not covered . By the radio station.

Posted in the Hoopeston Forum

Sports nutt

Danville, IL

#1 Sep 5, 2009
Hey Hoopeston I was just wondering why your local radio station does not cover soccer. It seems to me that the soccer team is the only team that win any games. I meen you know I think if you atleast have a team that is winning something you boast about it.
SPORTS BOOSTER

AOL

#2 Sep 6, 2009
Hello sports nut everyone knows that in Hoopeston the only sports that are recongnized are the ones that do not do well. The football team has alot of injured players . Dont you listened to the radio. Hey Hoopeston wake up. your basket ball football as well as your baseball teams all bite. After the comment on the radio during the phone call from the bimbos I will say this only once you can only make up excuses as long as you can find someone to beleave them when they quit beleaving them then you realize that your team really does blow. Now Russ what will the excuse be next time the bimbos call you. One moer thing Hoopeston you should be proude of your soccer team and give them support instead of over looking them. and sorry for the comment about the bimbos but they really need to clean up their comments also . That is why we listen to WGFA their D.J do not bring their personal life to the air.
Team Mom

Danville, IL

#3 Sep 6, 2009
I agree the community should give the soccer team credit those kids work hard to win for their school.
HooterVillin1963

AOL

#4 Sep 6, 2009
Very Well put Team Mom .
HooterVillin1963

Danville, IL

#5 Sep 19, 2009
Good Job Soccer team.
HooterVillin1963

AOL

#6 Sep 19, 2009
Congrats Hoopeston area/Bismark soccer on your win,s at games and to Tyler D for your 9th shut out.
long live Hoopeston

Cissna Park, IL

#7 Sep 22, 2009
hmmmm.....how did you hear a phone call on the hoopeston radio station...while tuning into WGFA??
Yeah thats what I thought!
to young to live here

Waterloo, IA

#8 Sep 22, 2009
thats a good way to get your sport covered talk bad about the radio station soccor team does do well but the radio has to cover what the majority wants to hear have you ever listened to a soccor game on the radio soccor is more of a sport to be watched not listened to
SPORTS BOOSTER

Danville, IL

#9 Sep 27, 2009
HELLO Long Live I guess you have never been in a few of the businesses that broadcast Whpo while you shop or eat. I figured you to be at least that smart. But I see you are not.
to young to live here

Waterloo, IA

#10 Oct 2, 2009
I may not personally like soccor but am proud of the boys that play but I hope you are not really a sports booster because we should support them all win or lose
tammy

Johnston, IA

#11 May 5, 2010
hoopeston sports blow
Hoopeston sports

Hoopeston, IL

#12 Oct 3, 2010
All of Hahs sports are doing well, much better than the past. It'd be nice if track and x-country runners got more attention though.
sam

Springfield, PA

#13 Oct 5, 2010
hey tammy, you blow!!
jelly

United States

#14 Oct 6, 2010
I'm pretty sure they don't broadcast the soccer games in the radio, because listening to a soccer game on the radio is like watching paint dry on the wall!!! BORING!!!
Hoopeston sports

San Mateo, CA

#15 Oct 6, 2010
Not one bit. It's deff better than girls basketball
GFY

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Oct 7, 2010
Team "spirit" "pride" "loyalty" "tradition"/ "marketing" positioning" "imaging" "sales" Football, Basketball, Volleyball/Business, Radio.
Don't feel the Soccer thing in there.
Yoo

United States

#17 Oct 7, 2010
Volleyball is boring as hell to listen to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoopeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Milford Teacher Mr. Johnson (Sep '12) Jan '17 Backer 44
narc of watseka (Sep '12) Dec '16 Heres some truth 30
Jennifer watkins, corey inman Dec '16 WeeKnoo 1
New McDonalds (Jul '11) Dec '16 Abc 19
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Ver... (Oct '10) Oct '16 Cruppenink aka Mu... 187
Who is patrick riffe (Apr '11) Oct '16 looking 4
Need Resident help Oct '16 nptwildcat 1

Hoopeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hoopeston Mortgages