Hoopeston man arrested in woman's death

Dec 30, 2009 Full story: News-Gazette Local Stories 29

HOOPESTON - Police have arrested a 24-year-old Hoopeston man on preliminary charges of murder, according to a news release from the Hoopeston Police Department.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whatever

Morton, IL

#22 Sep 22, 2011
I think you need the help. Maybe the state can provide that for you. Not trying to hurt your feelings only to bring you down to earth and help you face reality. Oh i do work and I am sure my education far exceeds yours "honey". Yes sisters fight, brothers fight, everyone fights at one point or another. Human nature. But most who really care see when a family member has problems and try to help, they don't give up, they just try harder to help. They never give up on someone as close as a sister or brother. By the way freedom of speech. Your not happy with the truth are you?

Since: Sep 11

Chicago, IL

#23 Sep 22, 2011
Don't need help..I got friends and family for that..and sorry I don't live off the state like ur low @ss self..and I do know what reality is..trust me..I've been through waaaaayyy more stuff than any1 at my age should ever endore..and I never gave up on tryin to help my sis..honestly u really can't help someone that doesn't want the help or think they don't need it..or accept the help but still don't change..can't help sum1 that can't help themsleves or don't want the help..she was grown and knew right from wrong..and most of the time she chose wrong unfortunately..but what does this solve?? Nothing so leave it be like I said 4 times already..buh bye now
Whatever

Morton, IL

#24 Sep 22, 2011
I am sure you have been through more than any one person should. And it is sad for you. Hope you see the mistakes of others and want your life to be better. work hard on your thoughts and on understanding why this has all happened and complicated so many lives. So many have been hurt from this and find it hard to speak about. But this is the only way to heal the mind.

Chicago, IL

#25 Sep 22, 2011
That's about the smartest and nicest thing you've said..and honestly truely..thank u. I have seen mistakes made by others, trust me I "preach" about it almost everyday about how im not gonna treat my kids those ways and go about life differently be independent and get things on my own the right way..been havin this kind of head set since I was younger..but anyways enough about me...it has def changed and hurt alot of peoples lives..trust me I should know..and u are right people do find this hard to speak about..but some1 has to..
good

Morton, IL

#26 Sep 22, 2011
I am glad you took the time to understand. I believe that all involved should be able to discuss what is being felt I know for me the pain doesn't seem to leave. it is to bad about the way we were communicating there for a bit. But i think it will help in the healing process. I preach daily on what alchol can cost a person if i am able to help 1 person then this will be great.

Chicago, IL

#27 Sep 22, 2011
And it will never leave..we lost our dad to a freak accident 1 and a half years before kelly was murdered..and those 2 if u even know her or our family where the only 2 I could confide in as a child adolescent teenager and young adult..not my mom or my other sis..so it hurts me a ton..lost hair from all this weight too..sucks..but gotta stay postive for her kids..and my well being. I can't even begin to describe the feelings of how I feel everyday...I have flash backs of what happened to her the furneral her layin there and the crime scene pics I requested and got to see..not cool at all..I think and cry almost everyday longing to hear her silly @ss laugh again and just how we used to sit up all night talking about nothing at all and hangin out..now im crying..I gotta go..
good

Morton, IL

#28 Sep 22, 2011
Pray for God's Loving arms to wrap around you and heal you. I will pray for you to.

Oswego, IL

#29 Sep 22, 2011
Who are u can u at least tell me
good

Morton, IL

#30 Sep 23, 2011
Just A friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoopeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alexander davis (Nov '13) Tue fromthehip 5
people are slow and dumb on here (Feb '11) Dec 6 dustinleeburdick 25
Who is patrick riffe (Apr '11) Oct '14 ex of his 3
andy thomas (Mar '10) Oct '14 Victims Mom 164
Does anyone know Marla Burdick Cruz in Hoopesto... (Jun '10) Sep '14 Kyle ponton 9
Looking for Kyle Zarate Sep '14 Bobcats 217 3
Watseka man arrested in Hoopeston shooting Aug '14 HaHa 1
Hoopeston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hoopeston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hoopeston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hoopeston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports