Hoopeston man arrested in woman's death

Dec 30, 2009 Full story: News-Gazette Local Stories 29

HOOPESTON - Police have arrested a 24-year-old Hoopeston man on preliminary charges of murder, according to a news release from the Hoopeston Police Department.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lovely2009

Sun City, CA

#1 Dec 31, 2009
What is this all a bout? What happened?

Since: Sep 11

United States

#2 Sep 17, 2011
Some jealous m fer stabbed my sister to death..we'll never know tha truth..
OMG

Morton, IL

#3 Sep 18, 2011
bitch killa wrote:
Some jealous m fer stabbed my sister to death..we'll never know tha truth..
This is true you will never no the truth, only the Good Lord knows the truth. They both had jealousy issues not just one of them, they were both wrong. This by no means makes what happened OK. But as you said "we'll never no the truth"

Manito, IL

#4 Sep 19, 2011
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true you will never no the truth, only the Good Lord knows the truth. They both had jealousy issues not just one of them, they were both wrong. This by no means makes what happened OK. But as you said "we'll never no the truth"

Who are u to even be saying anything about kelly??
amanda ramos

Westville, IL

#5 Sep 20, 2011
all i gotta say is u people need to keep your storys to yourself u dont know what happend and u dont know my sister kelly
Whatever

Morton, IL

#6 Sep 20, 2011
Everybody knows bits and pieces of what happened! Everyone who was around the two of them together knows what they both were doing all the time. they were both jealous of one another. and once again this does not justify what the outcome was. No body is perfect. If you didnt see how they were after a day of drinking and what ever else.

Glenview, IL

#7 Sep 20, 2011
Soooo then wtf are u tryin to say?? Ur dumb as hell..forreal like we said leave our big sisters name out ur mouth u don't know her and who gives a f*ck who was jealous of who..retard..every1s jealous/envies 1 another so shut the hell up with ur jealousy sh*t..

Glenview, IL

#8 Sep 20, 2011
And how do u know or any1 else know bits and pieces of what happened hmmm????? Were u there or were u in court with us?? Doubt it so shut the f*ck up

Glenview, IL

#9 Sep 20, 2011
And wtf does it matter what the 2 of the did or chose to do together..that's was their business behind closed doors..so keep your comments to ur raggity @ss self.
Whatever

Morton, IL

#10 Sep 20, 2011
Your so full of sh*t it's unreal No one is talking about your big sister, little sister, or any other sister ya dumb f#@k. You inbred waste of flesh. Point is what happened happened it can't be changed no matter what! Regardless as to who is jealous. F*%k the grade school crap. The problem was caused from all the drinking and drugs they both did. I personaly feel for and pray for all family members of both of them. FYI, I was in the court room but you weren't.

Chicago, IL

#11 Sep 21, 2011
Whatever wrote:
Your so full of sh*t it's unreal No one is talking about your big sister, little sister, or any other sister ya dumb f#@k. You inbred waste of flesh. Point is what happened happened it can't be changed no matter what! Regardless as to who is jealous. F*%k the grade school crap. The problem was caused from all the drinking and drugs they both did. I personaly feel for and pray for all family members of both of them. FYI, I was in the court room but you weren't.
Hahahahaha u were in court?? Lmao oookk then who the hell are u and where did u sit?? I was in front row front mother f*ckin row b*tch! That's my sister blood!!!! U get that? We have the same mom same dad so no honey we aren't imbred get that sh*t straight...and what grade school sh*t ur the only 1 actin like a grade schooler and actin like ur some kind analysist or some1 who thinks they know everything. Your dumb @ss needs to grow up and stop talking sh*t about peoples business or what happened to their families..actin like u know sh*t lmao yea they drank partied got all kinds of f*cked up but nothin in this whole world can bring her back just cuz the 2 of them got all drunk 1 night and that's all that was in my sisters system thank u very much!! Oh, and lindys xanax..but anyways nothin can bring her back to her family and babies cuz sum fool wanted to get all f*cked up and go BACK TO THE HOUSE AFTER LEAVING NUMEROUS TIMES BEFORE THAT BCUZ OF THE FIGHTING....TO THEN COME BACK TO KILL HER..but please whoever u are please keep this situation off the net and out ur mouth..her kids will 1 day see all this dumb crap..or hear sumtin f*ckd up like ur talkin and they don't need to see nor hear any of this and my sisters personal life or whoevers should and will not be announced over the internet or out of a weirdo lyin @ss person. So go talk about sum1 else that died or whatever and go on bout ur life. That's what were tryin to do..not keep being reminded of dumb mistakes they did..grow up and go on about YOUR BUSINESS

Chicago, IL

#12 Sep 21, 2011
And whoever u are "whatever" keep ur prayers about my family outta ur thoughts we don't need sum1 like u praying about my sis her kids or us..okay? Thanks
Whatever

Morton, IL

#13 Sep 21, 2011
Well I see you will continue to prove how stupid you are. Do you think at all before you speak? Funny how if you were in the court room You sure didn't sit with your mother sisters or your sisters mother in law who were in the front row. I believe you need all the prayers you can get no matter where they are from. You are right nothing can bring your sister back. But, maybe you should warn what the out come of drugs and alcohol can be. Rather than being such a redneck dumb a$$. you are not the only one in pain over this. No I am not her blood but I was sure the next best thing ya piece of sh!t when her own blood wouldn't take the time for her or help her out of a bind or just be there for her to talk to. It doesn't matter who i am, I am just one who knows both of them. If you can't deal with fact that the 3 of us were friends then get on off of the net, Its way to grown up for your childish a$$

Oak Brook, IL

#14 Sep 22, 2011
Ahahahaha oook mother in law? Who would that be my sis wasn't married and no 1 no1 besides me my mom and younger sis were in the very front mother f*ckin row no1 else his family sat behind us!! So think about what ur sayin u sack of shit

Oak Brook, IL

#15 Sep 22, 2011
And honey whoever u are I doubt ur were kellys next best thing..and if u knew kelly u would know me and know she only has 2 sisters moron..cuz me and her were the closest. And I never said I couldnt deal wit the fact that u guys were friends..cool beans dude wtf are u talking about forreal u need help please let her name rest in peace and get the fu*k off this sh!t already man ur lame and childish by putting posts/comments about sh!t on the internet that when all reality u shouldn't even be posting sh!t about her or any1 for that matter over the net..so child u need to think before opening ur mouth about stuff that doesn't involve u or ur family. K? Even if u were her so called "friend" as u are saying u were prolly one of the many that claimed to be her friend but used her for a flop house and free alcohol and/or anyting else u could get or bribe her outta of..so go f*ck ur mom now im done with u
Whatever

Morton, IL

#16 Sep 22, 2011
WOW once again you prove how retarded you are. We see you aren't able to spell but your not able to read as well. I said her mother two sisters and one of Kelly's sisters mother in law. Do you under stand now. Not Kelly's mother in law. And if the woman wasn't a mother in law she lied to get in then. And yes his family sat in the second row. You started this and now you can not handle what you have started. Her family treated her like crap. She felt drugs and alcohol were her only way for comfort. If the two of you were "so close" Why didn't you help her? Why didn't you help her feel accepted? Why weren't you a big brother to her?

Oak Brook, IL

#17 Sep 22, 2011
Ur soooo full of it and nobody lied to get in the court room ur sick in the head..im her lil sister how could I be a big bro to her? Ur dumb as hell..and u don't know the half of it..I did and had to act like the older sister and look after her and tell her she was doin wrong..did u ever think ppl don't listen when family or friends tell sum1 they need help when that person thinks they don't..so just keep ur nose outta sh!t .. and sorry honey u don't know us..her family didn't treat her like shit get real loser haha u make me laugh..peace dirt bag that has nothin better to do than to sit online and talk shit to kellys sister ur dumb as f&ck..and must not have a life..go get 1 and get outta ours..
Whatever

Morton, IL

#19 Sep 22, 2011
So now big brother only claims to have been good friend who felt like a brother, OK misunderstanding there. But that fact still remains you piece of worthless piece of garbage. That her family was worthless in trying to help her. When it came down to it I wasn't able to either. Her family had her so confused and treating her like shit. When your sister and your self spoke in the court room it was nice of you. To bad all you wanted to do is argue and condemn her in life though. You may think your the great sister who only cared for her....yeah right blah blah blah sing your song else where bi+*h. You become more convincing with every post that you truly are inbred.

Chicago, IL

#20 Sep 22, 2011
Hahahaha ur weird..and ur wrong about alot of things..ill leave it at that..and honey u seriously need help..like I said im done with u nothing u say can hurt my feelings or my family's I know me n kells were tight..and she knows it to..people especially sisters fight n argue..and like I had said previously I had to act like the bigger older wiser sister outta us 3..so go get a job u uneducated fuck and like I said leave us alone already shit u childish @ss. Enough already before I start taking further actions...buy bye now

Chicago, IL

#21 Sep 22, 2011
*buh bye now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoopeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr The King of Dixie 49,857
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Correct 4,032
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 6 hr kankakee en 155
Does anyone know Marla Burdick Cruz in Hoopesto... (Jun '10) Thu Kyle ponton 9
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Thu Blwlgo 1,928
Looking for Kyle Zarate Sep 5 Bobcats 217 3
Watseka man arrested in Hoopeston shooting Aug 25 HaHa 1
•••
•••
•••

Hoopeston Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hoopeston People Search