Union Park - New Playground

Union Park - New Playground

Posted in the Hoopeston Forum

Since: Apr 11

Danville, IL

#1 Apr 21, 2011
The city is always saying they want to beautify Hoopeston. I understand McFerren park's playground. But what about other parks here. Installing a new update on the playgrounds would be a great improvement. Get rid of the equipment that isn't deemed safe. Small children have problems even attempting to play on them as they are for older children. Union park doesn't have much to offer these children. Minus softball games. I shouldn't have to drive across town for my toddler to play at the park. Nor should any other parent near there or there for a game. This is one issue that should be brought to council & a budget worked out.
Live here love here or go

Claytonville, IL

#2 May 9, 2011
Well maybe you would like to head up a funding event for new playground @ Union Park, thats how the new set came to be at McFerren Park.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoopeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Petty Sep 29 Hoopriverrat 2
Milford Teacher Mr. Johnson (Sep '12) Sep 24 MHS student 47
Dead beat Father Martin Varela (Jul '16) Aug '17 You think you know 3
Brad Clifford (May '13) Jul '17 anomyous 5
narc of watseka (Sep '12) Jul '17 anomyous 31
New McDonalds (Jul '11) Dec '16 Abc 19
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Ver... (Oct '10) Oct '16 Cruppenink aka Mu... 187

Hoopeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hoopeston Mortgages