Would Hoopeston Benefit From A Day Ca...

Would Hoopeston Benefit From A Day Care Center? Or Do Ppl Prefer In Home?

Posted in the Hoopeston Forum

Easton, MA

#1 Dec 26, 2010
Just curious? Do you think that Hoopeston would benefit from a day care center? I know they're are several in-home daycares....which is great! But do you think parents would prefer a center with planned activites and outings, crafts, music, art work, and daily activites. An open space with more than one adult's eyes on the children?
a voice to be heard

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jan 1, 2011
i have children and would much rather get them involved in a daycare facility as opposed to in home daycare...no offense to the in home daycare, but if i had the option i would prefer the center
Adrienne Smith

Paris, IL

#3 Jan 12, 2011
I have looked into opening a center too. I know that hardly anyone will do second and third shift. I couldn't find anyone reliable for anything but first shift. A center is a great idea. Especially is it has site based vouchers.

Detroit, MI

#4 Jan 18, 2011
Lol...wanna know what would benefit hoopeston the most? Some wire coat hangers
On Looker

Quincy, MA

#5 Jan 18, 2011
What do u mean by site based vouchers?

United States

#6 Feb 14, 2011
Yes it would.
I can see mothers that have to get state help
using it. So they could take classes to help better there lives and the children.

Milford, MA

#7 Feb 14, 2011
But they won't! Only if you link one to the other but they won't here in Hoopesdoom.

United States

#8 Feb 14, 2011
Do you think the center would do the proper background checks on employees so we don't have drug addled pedophiles watching our kids?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoopeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know tiffany Taden (May '15) Dec '17 Worried for the k... 7
Kayla Petty (Aug '17) Sep '17 Hoopriverrat 2
Milford Teacher Mr. Johnson (Sep '12) Sep '17 MHS student 47
Dead beat Father Martin Varela (Jul '16) Aug '17 You think you know 3
Brad Clifford (May '13) Jul '17 anomyous 5
narc of watseka (Sep '12) Jul '17 anomyous 31
New McDonalds (Jul '11) Dec '16 Abc 19

Hoopeston Jobs

Personal Finance

Hoopeston Mortgages