Stupid Complaints & Gossip

Stupid Complaints & Gossip

Posted in the Hoopeston Forum

Since: Apr 11

Danville, IL

#1 Apr 21, 2011
Put this site to good use on topics that are actually important to this town. Like ways to better it, government issues, things to be fixed. And not on issues about how this person bugs you or complaining about silly trivial things. Also don't make this into a gossip site. Be mature!!! Focus on the present & future issues of this town that affect us all.

Danville, IL

#2 Apr 21, 2011
Posting people's business online is stupid, immature, & a waste of this town's time. Find something better to do. We don't need to hear about who did what. Town Drama from VERY IMMATURE people.
Billyj

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2011
Let's see the city leaders focus on the future and once that example is set then the rest will follow
concerned too

Waterloo, IA

#4 May 1, 2011
cle1130 you dont think you just put a little drama on here yourself.

Danville, IL

#5 May 2, 2011
Billyj had a better comment here. Try to get more people to vote here. Or even care about this town. Maybe then we'll get city officials we like. And focused on the future of this town. Drama this is not. Because I am not describing a person's life & all their details. I am also not bringing anyone down with negative comments/postings. I would rather spend time getting city officials to listen to the needs of this town.
boohoo

United States

#6 May 2, 2011
cle1130 why you on here if you dont like drama??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoopeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The History of How Hoopeston became Hoopeston? (Oct '09) Aug 20 chicks 12
Dead beat Father Martin Varela Jul '16 Baby girls family 1
News Allegation: Channahon plant polluting (Apr '08) May '16 Read It 18
narc of watseka (Sep '12) Apr '16 Nothing Changes 25
Milford Teacher Mr. Johnson (Sep '12) Apr '16 Unbelieveable2 42
Debate: Marijuana - Hoopeston, IL (Aug '10) Mar '16 mark stephens 22
What does Hoopeston need most? (Nov '08) Mar '16 still hopefull 58

Hoopeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance