Concerned Milford Parent

Catlin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Recently there was an incident involving Mr. Terry Johnson at the Milford grade school. On Sept. 20th he called a 7th grader back into class after everyone was dismissed. He then grabbed her jacket strings and then took his finger to start doodling swirl motions around on her upper chest, At the same asking her if she thought that was wierd, if he was wierd and it was ok because he was wierd. After the girl went home and broke down crying while telling her parents they made a police report. Apparently there are two other past complaints of his behavior. They contact the school. On Mon. the high school told him he was to not be at the school for three days. He returned back to his shop class before leaving verbally telling the students what he was accused of and from what I hear "reenacting" with them also. Now it has been said by him that he was only joking around and tying her jacket. The states attorney said he hasn't done anything to charge him with and the school also says the same.. Really??? What does someone have to actually do before something is done? I would think this with the past complaints is enough for the school to dismiss him.
Concerned Milford Parent

Catlin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

And to add.. the school can't get rid of him so the family moves.. What is wrong with this picture?
freaked out

Westville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

well that is pretty freaky not weird and i don't know i guess if its not enough for charges to be brought up on him...then maybe the family can go to the media or sit in the class w/their child or have someone in the class every single day (friends, family members, just someone) but honestly you would think the school would be taking care of things like that immediatley...i would hate to have any involvement w/that school or any school for that matter when something does happen and with so many people knowing of previous complaints as well as the fact there is obviously an immediate and very serious problem that could affect the lives of many especially a child...come on school get your head out of your a$$ and protect our children!!!!! i mean after all i'm pretty sure that's part of your job...i myself would take matters into my own hands as well as i'm sure many would do if there is no actions and proof of security for mine or any child for that matter....there are always warning signs milford school district sooooo don't let this one go by stop the perv now...it could one day be your child or grandchild in this situation....now tell us would you not do anything about it????? would you be happy to let the teacher stay being the teacher to yours???? do what you would for your own .....for others'
Past Milford Student

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

I just graduated from milford this year. Ive had Mr. Johnson for 4 years. He never touched any of us girls inappropriatly. He was actually always really respectful. Opening doors for us. Giving us enough room to figure stuff out even when we ask him for help. I do not believe that he did this. Also i can guarantee you if he did, Mr. Toteroh and Dr. Hastings WOULD NOT be standing by him.
Unbelievable

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

I had Mr. Johnson as a teacher for 4 years and never once one of his students complained about him touching another student. Yes it is fishy that a younger student would come home crying about that but you never know what exactly happend. Did he really call her into his office? Did she tell one of her friends that he did that to her? Ask questions before accusing him! Yes completely understand that it is your daughter and you will believe her, but he is not that type of guy especially having a child that is a girl at that is almost age too. He has been there for years apon years and never once did he nor someone report him being touchy touchy. You can ask anyone of his students that has had him in the past as a teacher. The principal nor superintendent would be standying by him and letting him in the school if they thought he did that. They have known him for years and they know he would never lay a hand on a student.
highschool victem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

He may not get " touchy touchy" but he has invaded my personal space and my classmates space, he likes to look down girls shirts on the bus to. He has no buisness working with junior high kids. Maby highschool but.......
Past Milford Student

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

not to be rude. but hes the BUS DRIVER. how can he look down shirts? Also why would their be a difference in the way he acts with high school and junior high. EVERY teacher has to get close to students in order to help them. OH GOD MS PAULSEN GOT TOO CLOSE. Does that mean shes that way too? no. Also its Victim.
Unbelievable

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Ok but your saying that he touched your chest and now you saying that hes not touchy touchy? ok so what is it then? did he touch you or not? obviously you are changing your story....so make up your mind on what your saying before you make an innocent teacher loose his job over nothing!
Unbelievable

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

ok and lets say "he did look down your shirt", you shouldnt be wearing low cut shirts anyways. its not very appropriate, especially at your age.
THINK

Bradley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

LISTEN HONESTLY IT IS NOTHING TO JOKE ABOUT THEY NEED TO LOOK INTO IT A LITTLE BETTER. REPUTATION ALWAYS OUTWAYS THE TRUTH..... HE MAY PRAY ON YOUNGER ONES AND FLIRT A BIT WITH THE OLDER WISER ONES WHY WOULD A LITTLE GIRL MAKE UP THAT???? COME ON!!! IT CLOUD HAPPEN YES STOP THINKING ABOUT HIS GOOD QULITIES AND FOR ONE SECOND EVERONE HAS SECRETS OF SUM SORT !!!!
Milford Parent

Armstrong, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE know the facts before you guys start assuming what had happened. And to you "Past Milford Student",you should know that he is not only a bus driver he is also a teacher to high school and junior high students, since you are a previous Milford High student. Also, when things like this happen, it only takes ONE VICTIM. So even though he had not touched you or any of your fellow female classmates, does not mean he wouldn't touch another.
Marissa Coonce

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

no your right...it is NOTHING to joke about. you obviously do not know Mr. Johnson. This is bull shit. The little girl he apparently touched doesnt seem to hurt on facebook...She actually seems pretty happy. that somehow doesnt connect to me.
THINK

Bradley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

OMG STOP GOING AROUND IT FINDING THINGS TO JUSTIFY OTHER THINGS WITH. IF IT WAS A FALSE ACCUSATION FOR SUM REASON SHE HAS THAT ON HER CONCIOUS FOR LIFE IF HE DID IT HE KNOWS AND HE WONT GIVE IN BUT AGAIN HE MAY NOT DO IT ANYMORE FOR NOW BECAUSE HE GOT CAUGHT UP !!! THERE IS 3 SIDES AT SUM POINT IT WILL ALL COME OUT AND MAYBE THERE ARE OTHERS MAYBE NOT .....
Unbelievable

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

THINK wrote:
OMG STOP GOING AROUND IT FINDING THINGS TO JUSTIFY OTHER THINGS WITH. IF IT WAS A FALSE ACCUSATION FOR SUM REASON SHE HAS THAT ON HER CONCIOUS FOR LIFE IF HE DID IT HE KNOWS AND HE WONT GIVE IN BUT AGAIN HE MAY NOT DO IT ANYMORE FOR NOW BECAUSE HE GOT CAUGHT UP !!! THERE IS 3 SIDES AT SUM POINT IT WILL ALL COME OUT AND MAYBE THERE ARE OTHERS MAYBE NOT .....
OR MAYBE THIS DIDNT HAPPEN ANYWAYS....
Past Milford Student

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

I know the facts. I know the little girl. Shes best friends with my neice. so please dont tell me what i should and shouldnt know. So hes picking one individual when hes got about 250 + girls to choose from. that makes no sense. Im not justifying anything. I just dont think he did it and i dont believe it. Simple as that.
THINK

Bradley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

ARE YOU STILL IN SCHOOL MY GOD YOU ARENT TO WISE R YOU WHERE DID IT SAY YOU SHOULD AND SHOULDNT KNOW?????????
SO YOU KNOW THE GIRL CAUSE SHES FRIENDS WITH YOUR NEICE WELL SHE SAID HE DID IT SO YOU DONT BELEIVE THE ACCUSER THEN SO AGAIN THAT DOESNT MEAN A THING. PEOPLE THAT ARE SICK IN THE HEAD PICK WHAT THEY WANT HOW FAR DID YOU GO IN SCHOOL? AND HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY HE MAY HAVE DONE /OR TRYED TO DO SUMTHING TOO ??? U DONT SO TO YOUR COMMENT- U DO KNOW EVERYONE HAS AN OPINON AND UNTILL HE HAS BEEN TOTALLY CLEARED OF ALL ACCUSATIONS THEN WE ALL WILL C WHAT THE TRUTH IS KK !!!
Past Milford Student

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

you make me laugh. Your the one going around posting stupid shit about people. and guess what....THE STATE AND SCHOOL CLEARED HIM. therefore i guess we know the truth right?
THINK

Bradley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

NO FINDINGS FOUND AT THIS TIME WHY EXACTLEY ARE YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT IT ???
YOU SHOULD BE MORE SIMPATHETIC TO YOUR NEICES FRIENDE RATHER THIS POST
Milford resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Past Milford Student wrote:
you make me laugh. Your the one going around posting stupid shit about people. and guess what....THE STATE AND SCHOOL CLEARED HIM. therefore i guess we know the truth right?
They did and that's why they're taking this to the media to destroy him -- push him to leave.

There is no credible evidence.

And people are wondering how "credible" the accusers are.
Milford Parent

Armstrong, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

OK, This is what it comes down to; I do know for a fact that the teacher and students stories both matched, he never denied it. The problem is the school board, state attorney, and parents do not agree on what is appropriate and what is not appropriate conduct.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hoopeston Discussions

Search the Hoopeston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min truth 48,822
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Chief49 3,825
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr Drone me 1,852
No suspects yet in Hoopeston stabbing (May '13) Jul 18 Mad mom 10
Drugs in Milford Jul 18 really 7
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Jul 16 rdarbin 643
narc of watseka (Sep '12) Jul 8 billy york and 4others 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hoopeston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hoopeston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE