McDuh

Lincoln, IL

#1 Jul 15, 2011
So does any body think after the new McDonalds is up and running the employees will figure out how to fix an order without totally messing it up?
Whoah

Tampa, FL

#2 Jul 15, 2011
McDuh wrote:
So does any body think after the new McDonalds is up and running the employees will figure out how to fix an order without totally messing it up?
Hell no! As long as the idiotic and careless owners of the McDonalds in Vermilion County run things, the employees will not understand what "no onions" means.

They don't care because there is no accountability. These dipsh*ts know that they can screw up EVERY ORDER and keep their jobs.

THE TRICK: There is a 1-800 number on the side of every McDonalds bag. This connects you to the CORPORATE OFFICE. If you really want to change the way these lazy employees screw up your orders, call this number and tell them about it. You'll start getting letters of apology and coupons from the owners themselves. This is because you're making them look bad on a Corporate Level, which proves to McDonalds Corp. that they obviously don't know what they're doing...or they just don't care.
McDuh

Lincoln, IL

#3 Jul 15, 2011
Thank you for that information. All you get when you call the manager here is "well if you would like to come back we can correct that for you" Well excuse me but i don't want to drive all the way back for you to screw up again. That has happened to me to.
Irritated

Mascoutah, IL

#4 Jul 18, 2011
I think almost EVERY time i go thru the hoopeston mcdonalds, my order is either messed up or i am asked to pull forward to wait on food. With having kids and traveling, I have been to several mcdonalds throughout the states, and i dont think i've EVER been to one as bad as Hoopeston's
McDuh

Lincoln, IL

#5 Jul 18, 2011
How true! This McDonalds is a joke. I am glad they give the kids a chance to work, but some adult supervision in desperately needed. There is no Thank-You most of the time your food is just shoved out the window at you. It's my understanding that this new building will have 2 drive through lanes like Danville. These guys can't even do 1 window.
idiots

Emden, IL

#6 Jul 25, 2011
I can't believe how incompetent the employees are at this McDonalds. My daughter wanted a chicken sandwich and fries it was about 11:15 p.m so I'm thinking well they probably aren't busy this late and it's only 2 items they surely won't mess it up. Well I was wrong, I was the only one there and had to wait 15 minutes and they gave her a plain burger. I give up! I will never go to Hoopeston McDonalds again!
lol

Hoopeston, IL

#7 Jul 26, 2011
Maybe if they would hire people with an IQ of over 50, orders would not get messed up. My sister has been trying to get a job there for nearly 2 years (she is almost 18), and they won't give her the time of day! She has come to the conclusion that she does not have enough piercings, she has normal-colored hair, and isn't enough of a "freak" to work there.
idiots

Emden, IL

#8 Jul 26, 2011
That's the truth! She's probably to smart to work there anyway. But I bet if she went in looking like someone you wouldn't want touching your food they would hire her in a heart beat.
Crazy

Bloomington, IL

#9 Jul 29, 2011
I was there one morning to get breakfast thru the drivethru....on my way to champaign with my mom....and we counted, there were like 11 other cars pulled over waiting too. My guess was that Kathy Mann was still hung over!
OMG

Emden, IL

#10 Jul 29, 2011
I would have never thought that about her.

Since: Apr 11

Mascoutah, IL

#11 Aug 2, 2011
My nephew works there. He is a hard working young man. He IS NOT a dipshit and has an IQ over 50. Especially to go in the field of computer technology. He cleans the grill more than he's supposed to, does his job, helps the others, and listens to the orders his boss has given him. All this to fix his own car, pay insurance, and get himself to college. Some of the employees may goof off and screw up out there, but not all of them. And this is not just my view of him, others also think that way about him.
Thats Great

Emden, IL

#12 Aug 2, 2011
cle1130 wrote:
My nephew works there. He is a hard working young man. He IS NOT a dipshit and has an IQ over 50. Especially to go in the field of computer technology. He cleans the grill more than he's supposed to, does his job, helps the others, and listens to the orders his boss has given him. All this to fix his own car, pay insurance, and get himself to college. Some of the employees may goof off and screw up out there, but not all of them. And this is not just my view of him, others also think that way about him.
Sounds like the others including management could learn a thing or two from him. It's always great to hear positive things about today's youth.
Crew Mom

Danville, IL

#13 Aug 5, 2011
cle1130 wrote:
My daughter works there and for anyone who DOESN'T work there, you have no idea how hard she works and how un-appreciated she is. She works part-time, and is almost always held past her shift, has to ask to go to the bathroom, gives 150%, is far from a "dipshit" and does have an IQ greater than 50. She is an honor-roll student who is trying to pay for her car, insurance, etc. I agree that there are definitely goof-offs there, but please don't lump everyone in together. The management, with the exception of 2 or 3, are terrible and disrespectful. From what I'm told, the owners totally allow this. Perhaps all new mgmt is needed there!
wow

Emden, IL

#14 Aug 5, 2011
the owners really need to do something. or maybe we should call corporate that number is located on the side of there bags 1-800-244-6227 maybe that would help! The lazy ones make the ones who do work look bad as well!
Nice town

La Grange, IL

#15 Aug 24, 2011
Proper management makes a big difference for sure....
wow

Emden, IL

#16 Aug 24, 2011
It is really to bad that most of the management in the Hoopeston McDonalds won't do there job. They allow the ones who are lazy and rude to continue to be lazy and rude after many complaints. As far the the owners go they too have had complaints about all of this but people continue to go there so nothing will ever be done to fix the problems.
wanna know

Villa Grove, IL

#17 Oct 4, 2011
Any news as to when they plan to try and open.

Since: Feb 15

Martinsville, IL

#19 Feb 5, 2015
Why should care if they get orders right? You'll still go there! It's the only fast food place in town! Just like cellone and CVS not much completion !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoopeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The History of How Hoopeston became Hoopeston? (Oct '09) Aug 20 chicks 12
Dead beat Father Martin Varela Jul '16 Baby girls family 1
News Allegation: Channahon plant polluting (Apr '08) May '16 Read It 18
narc of watseka (Sep '12) Apr '16 Nothing Changes 25
Milford Teacher Mr. Johnson (Sep '12) Apr '16 Unbelieveable2 42
Debate: Marijuana - Hoopeston, IL (Aug '10) Mar '16 mark stephens 22
What does Hoopeston need most? (Nov '08) Mar '16 still hopefull 58

Hoopeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance