Police, Fire Reports

Police, Fire Reports

There are 22 comments on the The Commercial-News, Danville, IL story from Jul 10, 2009, titled Police, Fire Reports. In it, The Commercial-News, Danville, IL reports that:

Here's a look at recent law enforcement calls: Danville Wednesday: A man arrested for possession of cannabis at East Main and State streets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Commercial-News, Danville, IL.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I like

United States

#21 Nov 17, 2011
how everytime someone says ANYTHING negative about anyone with a badge it's cop bashing. As if I couldn't post HUNDREDS of reports of Police Officers doing Horrible things.

Just not here, huh?

Would you like to go further and say that there are absolutely no cases of child molesters, drugs,
...or bullying??...in Georgetown?

Of course you wouldn't, because that would be stupid, and you're not stupid are you?
Okay

United States

#22 Nov 17, 2011
Redneck girl wrote:
This post started out to be about pot. Turned into cop bashing....bottom line is if you arent doing anything illegal you have no business opening your mouth.Usually the ones so outspoken are the ones that are the druggies.
Wow, are you the same "Redneck Girl" that admitted in the Hoopeston forum that you "know that some Hoopeston cops are paid off?"
Are you a "druggie"? I only ask since you're so "outspoken". Y'know that "if you aren't doing anything illegal you have no business opening your mouth".
Just thought I'd remind you of your own words, you might want to look up the words "consistency" and "hypocrite" when you get a chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoopeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Petty (Aug '17) May 5 freaky bitch 420 3
Drugs in Milford (Jun '14) Mar '18 To Serve and Protect 8
does anyone know tiffany Taden (May '15) Dec '17 Worried for the k... 7
Milford Teacher Mr. Johnson (Sep '12) Sep '17 MHS student 47
Dead beat Father Martin Varela (Jul '16) Aug '17 You think you know 3
Brad Clifford (May '13) Jul '17 anomyous 5
narc of watseka (Sep '12) Jul '17 anomyous 31

Hoopeston Jobs

Personal Finance

Hoopeston Mortgages