that [email protected]#%$ karen heath is at it again

that [email protected]#%$ karen heath is at it again

Posted in the Hoopeston Forum

know it best

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2011
How many times is she gonna cheat if I were Jason I'd be done I mean isn't he afraid of the std's shes spreading and the new guy will leave her come on u think a 20 year old wants her 30 year old Krusty ass not for long she'll cheat on him to and won't be able to handle her 4 kids once a w#@%$ always one
wow

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2011
you're trashy
know it best

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2011
Say what u want I got my man and don't mess around on him this chick has always been this way so say what u must but u don't know me guess ur guilty of something to or ur just Karen and hate to hear the truth
curious81

Danville, IL

#4 Oct 5, 2011
Well i am not Karen or anyone close to or know her or u but i think that u are not very classy to be going on a public forum and talking about her like this. Do u have no class at all? I mean would u like it if someone was doing the same thing to u?
know her

United States

#5 Oct 7, 2011
Thank god she not around anymore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoopeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know tiffany Taden (May '15) Dec 9 Curious 6
Kayla Petty Sep '17 Hoopriverrat 2
Milford Teacher Mr. Johnson (Sep '12) Sep '17 MHS student 47
Dead beat Father Martin Varela (Jul '16) Aug '17 You think you know 3
Brad Clifford (May '13) Jul '17 anomyous 5
narc of watseka (Sep '12) Jul '17 anomyous 31
New McDonalds (Jul '11) Dec '16 Abc 19

Hoopeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance