Hilda H. See

There are 1 comment on the Juneau Empire story from Dec 12, 2008, titled Hilda H. See. In it, Juneau Empire reports that:

Lifelong Hoonah resident Hilda H. See died Dec. 8, 2008, at Wildflower Court in Juneau.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Juneau Empire.

John Pera

AOL

#1 Dec 13, 2008
Grandma , you will be missed by Many and respected always. You always told me to make our family proud. never put shame on the family and to make the world better for those around us.... you helped many people through good and bad. for Many Many years.Hoonah was brighter by your presence and will allways have part of you there. All Of us are better from the love and guidance given to us, by You and Granddad .You will always be in my thoughts. You were the only one to use my full name always even when I was not in trouble Love always. John David.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoonah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love to Message Matt Brown Jun '17 Geeeeez 9
News Alaska's Mile-Long Zip Line (Aug '07) May '17 MoWins 7
chix on bush people May '17 Billy Brown 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Dennis Gray as Mayor? (Feb '16) May '17 The Insider 2
The Brown Boys GAy May '17 The Insider 1
News Reality Check: Noah Brown goes a'courtin on 'Al... (Jul '15) May '17 Mayor Paxton 2
Brown famliy (Jul '15) May '17 Mayor Paxton 2

Hoonah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hoonah Mortgages