Bette

AOL

#21 Oct 24, 2009
Cody, if you a Quality used auto, try Highline Auto Sales,310 South Broadway, Salem, NH...www.highlinesalem.com
The have a good selection and will give you a fair deal. Check out their website.
Neat Auto

Manchester, NH

#22 Oct 26, 2009
george wrote:
Well I was considering purchasing a truck from Neatautosales, but from the discussion on this board I'm going to have to reconsider this. Too bad, I really liked the truck I saw but I would rather have dealings with a more reputable business.
Sorry George you feel that way.
Let me quote the last comment from the Armenia/ Greg above: "Thank you for feedback on the forum, and thanks to NAS staff too for positive reaction and understanding."
Neat Auto

Manchester, NH

#23 Oct 26, 2009
Bette wrote:
Cody, if you a Quality used auto, try Highline Auto Sales,310 South Broadway, Salem, NH...www.highlinesalem.com
The have a good selection and will give you a fair deal. Check out their website.
Not very classy Bette from Highline
Bette

AOL

#24 Oct 26, 2009
Neat, I do Not work for Highline. I am a customer and purchased several vehicles from them. No problems! Great quality cars....Satisfied customer!!!
marty from metrowest

Sudbury, MA

#25 Nov 11, 2009
Frankly State Inspector trumps used car dealer mechanic. I know buying a used car is a crap shoot, having bought several. Thus, I feel the most important thing a used car dealer can do is his absolute utmost to preserve and maintain the integrity of his name and business, above ALL else. A well inspected car, a well repaired and maintained car would have precluded the above discussion before it ever hit the internet. I have an ever growing list of used car dealers I am avoiding. Just my own singular personal opinion.
James

Nashua, NH

#26 Nov 11, 2009
While doing some routine maintenance (oil change, rotating tires, etc), I have now found holes in the left front of the frame right behind the front wheel - this is not new rust there are 4 major sized holes (pictures taken for State DOT). 100% inspected vehicles (if the State DOT is not looking) are available at Neat Auto Sales. More money out of my pocket and not Neat Auto Sales even though the vehicle was sold 100% inspected (see earlier post for complete list of missed items). Now we can add:

SAF C-3221.06 section (a)- for Structural Rust.
Dave

Concord, NH

#27 Jul 6, 2010
James,
Why, being someone who knows his way around car, would you not have found the problems in the car yourself when you looked at it before purchasing? I can barely change my own car's oil but I know where to look for wear and tear on older vehicles. As much as it seems like Neat Auto is in the wrong for having sold you the car, you owe it to yourself to do a better job checking out what you're buying before making payment. It seems as though you just covered your eyes and reached for your wallet somewhere between reading the word Toyota and liking the color it was painted.
It seems like this issue is long passed, but you really ought to hear this.
Katie

Nashua, NH

#29 Jul 20, 2010
This company has an A- from the BBB. They've had 3 complaints in the last 36 months. It would make me feel better if they were accredited.. but an A- isn't bad rating.
john cloherty

New York, NY

#30 Aug 3, 2010
in addition, their overpriced...
Jeremy

Nashua, NH

#32 Jan 17, 2011
All used cars are a crap shoot, if you don't bring the car to another mechanic to look at then it's your own fault if you bought a pile of crap. Know what you are buying people.
Kate

Hudson, NH

#33 Jul 15, 2011
I would never reccomend buying a car from them! I bought one from them not even 2 years ago and I payed extra to have it pass inspection and drove out with horn not working. To fix the problem they screwed a horn button in my middle console without my permission! Pretty cool huh?! On top of that with in the first month my check engine light came on and was told I needed all new o2 sensors and complained to them agin and said they would fix it after a fuss too. I picked it up after and brought to get inspected and he said they never actually fixed them so brought it back agaion toneat auto sales and they had no choice but to fix them that time. Since then my car picks and chooses when to start. It had everything origonal in it and everythingabout to go and then some and paid 5100 for it. Like I said...ive had it for not even 2 years and has not run ok for even a week starightsince then. I just called them the other day because the car they sold me almost killed me and my 6 yearold twice because the throttle decided to start sticking abd found out my engine isabout to go. Oh but they said they helped the best they could and it wasnt their problem. I said that I didnt know how he could sleep at night doing this and he said he didnt know how I could sleep at night???? Odd. And I told him that everyone ive talked toabout them has had serious problems and he said they have a good reputation. Either a pathelogical liar or in denial. Like I said... I paid 5100 for a car that had 74000 miles on it that was a 2002 nissan sentra with everything needing to be replaced and spark plugs that were even origonal! And all he can say is "Its a used car...it happens." Ya but it happens with every car YOU sell! And whats funny is I saw a car that just pulled out of there lot acouple months ago with 20 day plates boken down on the side of the road. Ha! All I can say is that I wish that place would burnb to the ground because they are cheating liars. Thanks.
Kate

Hudson, NH

#34 Jul 15, 2011
Neat Auto wrote:
Sorry George you feel that way. Let me quote the last comment from the Armenia/ Greg above: "Thank you for feedback on the forum, and thanks to NAS staff too for positive reaction and understanding."
Thats a bunch of crap. Just look at everyones posts ad you will see to never buy a car from them. You made a good choice not to. TRUST ME!
Kate

Hudson, NH

#35 Jul 15, 2011
Dave wrote:
James, Why, being someone who knows his way around car, would you not have found the problems in the car yourself when you looked at it before purchasing? I can barely change my own car's oil but I know where to look for wear and tear on older vehicles. As much as it seems likeNeat Auto is in the wrong for having sold you the car, you owe it to yourself to do a better job checking out what you're buying before making payment. It seems as though you just covered your eyes and reached for your wallet somewhere between reading the word Toyota and liking the color it was painted. It seems like this issue is long passed, but you really ought to hear this.
Its actually a matter of there being continuous problems from the moment you leave the lot. Plain and simple there have been ALOT of complaints about nas so you just have to see whats infront of you and not that you didnt check it enought before you bought it. The mechanic there drilled a horn button into my middle console and ruined the car without my permission and they refused to fix it....just one of the continous problems ive had with them.
Kate

Hudson, NH

#36 Jul 15, 2011
Bette wrote:
Neat, I do Not work for Highline. I am a customer and purchased several vehicles from them. No problems! Great quality cars....Satisfied customer!!!
Neat autos is just gealous because they wouldnt know the first thing on selling good cars. Actually somewhat decent cars! Right on Bette! Send them anywhere but to neat auto sales!
Walter Morse

Manchester, NH

#37 Sep 20, 2011
We would like to thank you for the great
customer service when purchasing a car from Neat Auto for our daughter. It is
important for us for her to be in a safe and reliable car. We appreciate the
extra effort to put her in the right car and she is really enjoying the Jetta.
We would recommend Neat Auto when looking to buy a used car.
Walter & Julie Morse Harrisville NH
Santa F Claus

Brooksville, FL

#38 Sep 20, 2011
Never mind the bull poo !

There's 95 days left for Christmas shopping. Get out there and watch out for those pickpockets.
Jonl

Lawrence, MA

#39 Sep 24, 2011
BBB ratings are bought by companies. And if you dont belong to the BBB which is not a govt it is private it is meaningless and useless.
Katie wrote:
This company has an A- from the BBB. They've had 3 complaints in the last 36 months. It would make me feel better if they were accredited.. but an A- isn't bad rating.
Unsatisfied Customer

Westwood, MA

#40 Jun 6, 2012
I recently purchased a vehicle from this company and had all the financing and paperwork completed, paperwork drawn and walled away from the sale feeling safer then a tucked in infant...Now 6 sales post sale I'm being told the vehicle needs to be returned due to financing paperwork issues. As the owner drew the paperwork I naturally felt all was well. The battle continues as now standing, with return still a possible outcome I SOLD MY OTHER VEHICLE, this is ridiculous stay away from this hell hole from ownership down this place has no idea what's going on in the adult professional way.
Neat Auto

Manchester, NH

#41 Jun 6, 2012
Unsatisfied Customer wrote:
I recently purchased a vehicle from this company and had all the financing and paperwork completed, paperwork drawn and walled away from the sale feeling safer then a tucked in infant...Now 6 sales post sale I'm being told the vehicle needs to be returned due to financing paperwork issues. As the owner drew the paperwork I naturally felt all was well. The battle continues as now standing, with return still a possible outcome I SOLD MY OTHER VEHICLE, this is ridiculous stay away from this hell hole from ownership down this place has no idea what's going on in the adult professional way.
WE AT NEAT AUTO SALES TOOK ISSUE TO THE BANK WHO MADE A MISTAKE THAT IS UNNACCEPTABLE. YOU DID EVERYTHING RIGHT AND SO WE DID. YOU NEED NOT TO WORRY
THE BANK IS GOING AHEAD WITH THE DEAL. WE HARDLY WILL USE THIS BANK FOR LOW CREDIT BORROWERS AGAIN FOR IT PULL THE LOAN AFTER DELIVERY OF PAPERS AND VEHICLE.ON SOME TECHNICALITY THAT WAS MINOR.
IN ANY EVENT IS ALL TAKEN CARE OF. AGAIN NOTHING YOU DID OR WE DID.
ONE MORE TIME THE BANK RETRACTED AND THE DEAL IS GOOD.
I AM SORRY FOR YOUR CHOICE OF WORDS.
Mee

Manchester, NH

#42 Mar 8, 2013
I think before anyone buys a car they should bring it to their personal mechanic and have them take a look at it and put it on a lift to check for problems.
Im still going to consider buying from NAS because i do believe that they bend over backwards for their customers.
Ill see you this weekend :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hooksett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easy money Jun 23 LizzzyLo 2
loan shark needed tonight 06.10.10 (Oct '10) Jun 23 Sophia spight 73
Review: Classic Auto Works (Mar '09) Apr '16 Jennifer williams 6
News Arrest made in murder (Aug '06) Apr '16 Liveonpapa2006 182
News The New Hampshire Lottery's new commercial is a... Jan '16 Jack 1
News Live Blog: Bernie Sanders in Hudson, N.H. Jan '16 MARI ANN STJOHN 3
News Hillary Clinton asked about Paula Jones (Dec '15) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hooksett Mortgages