Review: Classic Auto Works

Review: Classic Auto Works

Posted in the Hooksett Forum

Hooksett, NH

#1 Mar 13, 2009
Rip off artists. These people should be in jail... STAY AWAY... PLEASE

Hooksett, NH

#2 Jun 2, 2011
This guy Rusty will ROB YOU BLIND<<< KEEP AWAY.. PLEASE. This is no joke, Tust me!!!
rck DerryNH

Hampstead, NH

#3 Oct 28, 2011
this guy Russell Berry took my money, lied to me, ruined my boat and stole parts from it. Don't believe anything he says.

Hooksett, NH

#4 Jan 19, 2012
Ask him how many times he's been arrested for taking peoples money, then see if you want to do business with him !!!

United States

#5 Mar 15, 2013
Rick barns Is a lier an a thief
Jennifer williams
#6 Apr 20, 2016
I purchased a van in February. I was told it would come with a LEGAL sticker. When. I finally received Ed the vehicle 4-5 days after bought, it had just a saftey sticker on it. He told me it was because he put a new battery in it. I drove back to hooksett twice for my sticker and was told the garage was closed AFTER he knew at 7am I would be down. I drove home I waited to hear back for 3 weeks on when to bring it there. I finally called him he GA e me excuse after excuse on WHY I had to wait. Finally I told him I was a week away from the illegal temp sticker expiring I needed a vehicle I am high risk pregnancy and have kids which is WHY I purchased a van. I told him his excuses were ru ning out. First I was told the shop had no electricity he'd call back Wed. That came Nd went I called back Thursday he said his air compressor was down. I called back Friday he said he would give me a loaner just was waiting on his insurance company to call. Said he'd be up to Get my van o er the weekend. He never showed. Monday I call GE said he loaned it out and was waiting for Ally 4 days later it's back he's o. His way...oops just kidding they brought it back k with a bubble I. The tire. That took 2 days to fix. Finally I told him forget the loaner come get the. An start working on it. Said he was sending a ramp truck. Oh oops it broke down on the way but the tires fixed I'll be out to swap them. I call at 1030am to see where he is he says Raymond. At 130 I call cause he's not here oh I broke down. OF COURSE YOU DID! sending my buddy to tow it I said let me guess he will break down. Also. The guy shows up and I'm told I'll have the van Monday. Here it is Wednesday and he's still got it. I told him I know the laws Nd there's one form he negected to have me sign which cn put him out of business. He says oh the u safe vehicle form I a e that, I said I dont I never signed it. He says YOUR BROTHER GAVE ME PERMISSION TO SIGN YOUR NAME! I'm sorry that's forgery he CANT gi e u permission!!!/ he screams wont let me get a word in edge wise and says he's gone above an beyond because he fixe the issue um no buddy everything wrong didn't pass SAFTEY!!! He has given me the run around lo v enough!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hooksett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Oct 21 USS LIBERTY 121,873
Poll why pain clinics ruin peoples lives (Apr '12) Oct 21 Wfl 15
News Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Oct 3 a fat arse 315
News Secretary of Defense embraces transgender warri... Jul '16 Sneaky Pete 1
News Arrest made in murder (Aug '06) Apr '16 Liveonpapa2006 182
News The New Hampshire Lottery's new commercial is a... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Jack 1
News Live Blog: Bernie Sanders in Hudson, N.H. (Jan '16) Jan '16 EVE STMARIE 2

Hooksett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hooksett Mortgages