Mt. Hood Rescuers Lose Hope for Climb...

Mt. Hood Rescuers Lose Hope for Climbers

There are 1 comment on the The Associated Press story from Dec 20, 2006, titled Mt. Hood Rescuers Lose Hope for Climbers . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

With yet another snowstorm barreling in, rescue teams gave up any hope of finding two missing climbers alive on wind-whipped Mount Hood and abandoned the search Wednesday after nine frustrating days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

LOL2012

San Jose, CA

#1 Dec 20, 2006
I hope them find them alive. They shouldn't give up. I thought a person can only live 30 days with out food but without water they can only live 4 days. But, the whole mountain has ice. They could be in an ice cave nice a cozy and using one another to keep warm and circulated. they could take turns staying up and making sure the other sleeps well but not pass out. They shouldn't give up. It's like stopping CPR after 10 minutes when you have up to 45 minutes to do so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hood River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paulk pleads guilty (Sep '09) Jun '17 Bailey 67
News Ruling Puts Cascade Locks One Small Step Closer... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Meb 1
News Upgrades to unsafe tank cars could take 15 year... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Jack 4
News Letter: Water operation won't help Eldred (Jun '16) Jun '16 Art 1
News Pastor bizarrely explains anti-Muslim church si... (May '16) May '16 Apologiamixer 1
News Paulk extradited to Wasco County in murder case (Mar '09) May '16 The Terminator 8
Low self esteem (Mar '16) Mar '16 Hilarious 1

Hood River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hood River Mortgages