Geneva Officials Warn Public About Ri...

Geneva Officials Warn Public About River Waters

There are 1 comment on the WTVY Dothan story from Apr 30, 2008, titled Geneva Officials Warn Public About River Waters. In it, WTVY Dothan reports that:

“If we post signs up and down the river, it's still not going to keep kids from staying out of that river”

A 27-year-old man drowned in Geneva over the weekend, during the annual Festival on the Rivers. via WTVY Dothan

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVY Dothan.

mother

Fort Rucker, AL

#1 May 9, 2008
i agree with everyone that there should be been sings to warn people of the water. if a warning had been place my child would have not went in, he took warning searious. if they are going to have big family events , there should be fence put up for all the little childen a small child can get away in the blink of an eye. my child was 6 ft 1 and could swim. what about the small childern. no one wants to go though what i am going though. they have a fence up where they dont really need a fence, what about the water. i do hope some steps have been made by the time i get where i can get back to the river. warning signs is no good. the little ones that accidental get lost from the parent in the crowd. what about them.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honoraville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seeking my Relatives in Honoraville, Alabama o... (Oct '06) 23 hr Betty Lowe Stabler 36
Family of Barbara Cain Jul '16 Debe James 2
Hook Up May '16 Traveller 1
Back to the beach! Apr '16 jaguar bob 1
cuckold Mar '16 jvb 1
Hooks (Oct '15) Oct '15 CindyJeff 1
Racist (Sep '15) Sep '15 Racists suck 1

Honoraville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honoraville Mortgages