Duck Snuk Papa

Canyon Country, CA

#62 Feb 19, 2014
This Francine byatch is one crappa haole stinker with the big mouf. We can smell hers punani from here in the San Pedro fish dump. Smells so bad only Francine can wipe that smell out. But it is worse than the dead crabs and smelly fish parts that the seagulls eat. Even the dogs won't touch it.
Guru upper lip stinks

Honolulu, HI

#63 Feb 19, 2014
Duck Snuk Papa wrote:
This Francine byatch is one crappa haole stinker with the big mouf. We can smell hers punani from here in the San Pedro fish dump. Smells so bad only Francine can wipe that smell out. But it is worse than the dead crabs and smelly fish parts that the seagulls eat. Even the dogs won't touch it.
Maybe your smelling your upper lips or your unwashed skanky flea infested body. I could never understand why you howlees take a bath only once a month? Locals over here take 2 showers a day, once in the morning and once at night. Don't use that excuse California has no water cause you have done this since you were born.

Since: Sep 13

Ewa Beach, HI

#64 Feb 19, 2014
Visitor from ice box wrote:
<quoted text>
I have pics of the dead tourist laying in a pool of blood and being hauled away.
Shoot me an email address and I'll send them for a price.
You are missing the point. I don't need proof. This is a bunk thread drummed up out of your dirt shoot.
Visitor from ice box

Honolulu, HI

#65 Feb 19, 2014
Leeward Outlier wrote:
<quoted text>
You are missing the point. I don't need proof. This is a bunk thread drummed up out of your dirt shoot.
Mahalo!

“RAMADI ”

Since: Mar 09

OBAMA'S BLOODY QUAGMIRE

#66 Feb 19, 2014
Francine is a man.
Haye Fanohano

Honolulu, HI

#67 Feb 20, 2014
I am Francine, spewing anti-haole vitriol on Topix.
Francine

Waianae, HI

#68 Feb 20, 2014
Haye Fanohano wrote:
I am Francine, spewing anti-haole vitriol on Topix.
I am also alice , and 90% of the other Honolulu posters, so what?
Duck Snuk Papa

Canyon Country, CA

#69 Feb 20, 2014
IT is easy to tell the difference between the two skanks in here:

Smelling Francine gives you bad gas and diarrhea. Seeing Alice makes you barf.
Visitor from ice box

Honolulu, HI

#70 Feb 20, 2014
Fran IS a racist, wanting to hang loose with non-whites.

Go for it Fran, but don't say you weren't warned.
Visitor from ice box

Honolulu, HI

#71 Feb 20, 2014
Rumor has it the "Obama's" might not be a married couple for long.

I'd give Michelle much credit if she dumped her unappreciative husband. In fact Michelle would be a better presidential candidate than Hillary, she has better judgment than Hillary.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...
Vanna White

Honolulu, HI

#72 Feb 21, 2014
I'd give Michelle much credit if she dumped her unappreciative husband. In fact Michelle would be a better presidential candidate than Hillary, she has better judgment than Hillary.
U R CLUELESS. welcome!
Hobama

Honolulu, HI

#73 Feb 21, 2014
Can't we just get along?
Vanna White

Honolulu, HI

#74 Feb 21, 2014
Hobama wrote:
Can't we just get along?
Not when your personality "spits" every day.
SD more then just a zoo

Honolulu, HI

#75 Feb 21, 2014
Geez your a rat fcking loser. Gossiping is what queer fcks like you do.. FA@@OT puzzi.
AI ambulance sounds

Honolulu, HI

#76 Feb 21, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
Of course it's suppressed which is why you should read all my posts...I expose the incompentency and stupidity of the mongos that run this corrupt state.
Like there is no online Hawaii bad news websites? The only exposing is what a born loser so you are by complaining, whining, and crying. Even handicapped Mongoloids have achieved more in life then you have. You graduated from whiners school with high honors. Congratulations crybaby.
Visitor from ice box

Honolulu, HI

#77 Feb 21, 2014
Hey Fran, what do ya think about the Government legalizing Gay weddings in order to make a few bucks?

alice

Waianae, HI

#78 Feb 21, 2014
Hey Fran, what do ya think about the Government legalizing Gay weddings in order to make a few bucks?
I can't speak for my alter-ego Francine, but we will continue to support the democrats in their quest to destroy any vestiges of morals, no matter what the results. This is an all-out Jihad against white America, by Hawaii's beloved, "Entitlement President."
Snore ZZZzz

Honolulu, HI

#79 Feb 22, 2014
Splat by the way.
Leeward Lolo

Honolulu, HI

#80 Feb 22, 2014
Gay weddings are a plus - since my homofk buddies Guru and American Infidel and Joe Balls are can get married to each other and reap the benefits of a normal marriage. That way, Guru will stop doing it with his blow-up Obama doll.
Pat

Honolulu, HI

#81 Feb 22, 2014
Leeward Lolo wrote:
Gay weddings are a plus - since my homofk buddies Guru and American Infidel and Joe Balls are can get married to each other and reap the benefits of a normal marriage. That way, Guru will stop doing it with his blow-up Obama doll.
You must be polo's alter ego who also can't type.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Questions raised on military gear used by police 1 hr Worst EVER 3
Ireland Steps into the 21th Century Voting In G... 4 hr JoE ALL WAYS need... 3
Hawaii Help Support your Homeless 4 hr JoE ALL WAYS need... 7
Feral Cat Eradication 4 hr The Barrister of JoE 36
Warning Alert To US Marine Corps Of Color , Sem... 5 hr American_Warriors 3
No more forced examinations 9 hr Joe Balls Blows 5
News Hawaii pays off lawyers' fees for Honolulu news... 11 hr Joe Balls 3
More from around the web

Honolulu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE