Is negative Waikiki tourist NEWS supr...

Is negative Waikiki tourist NEWS supressed

Posted in the Honolulu Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Visitor from ice box

Waipahu, HI

#1 Feb 14, 2014
There was a stabbing last night just after sunset in the area between the Ilikai and the Hilton hotel. It occurred under the walkway from the Ilikai toward the Hilton Lagoon.

According to people watching the events unfold a tourist man was stabbed and ran a short distance where he collapsed and bled out a considerable amount of blood. His condition is unknown at this time.

Curious why it wasn't reported anywhere in the NEWS.

Thanks for your interest.
Hawaii Tourist Authority

United States

#2 Feb 14, 2014
What happens in Waikiki stays in Waikiki, and no news is GOOD news. Does that answer your question?
Visitor from ice box

Waipahu, HI

#3 Feb 14, 2014
Hawaii Tourist Authority wrote:
What happens in Waikiki stays in Waikiki, and no news is GOOD news. Does that answer your question?
Mahalo.
Leward Lolo

Honolulu, HI

#4 Feb 14, 2014
Visitor from ice box wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahalo.
Little Tijuana Guy you know how it works, eh.
Visitor from ice box

Waipahu, HI

#5 Feb 14, 2014
Leward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually visiting Waikiki from Minnesota,(ice box). When using WIFI through Time Warner cable the Topix posting location shows up as California, sorry they mislead.

Mahalo.
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#6 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Actually visiting Waikiki from Minnesota,(ice box). When using WIFI through Time Warner cable the Topix posting location shows up as California, sorry they mislead.
Mahalo.
Pay no attention to Lolo he is a crazy dude. Yes we have crime and the state is getting better at locking repeat criminals. We have been upgraded to a second world country. It is getting safer but still has a ways to go.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#7 Feb 14, 2014
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay no attention to Lolo he is a crazy dude. Yes we have crime and the state is getting better at locking repeat criminals. We have been upgraded to a second world country. It is getting safer but still has a ways to go.
If they knew about you nobody would go to Hawaii. You are toxic waste.
guru an fn nibby nose

Honolulu, HI

#8 Feb 14, 2014
Visitor from An Ice Box; this Mainland Trash gugu from California is a vulgar troll who has his throne on Topix Hill.
Ex Waikiki Cop

Canyon Country, CA

#9 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Mahalo.
Fear not. The trolls in here are all meth-heads or worse. Some of the biggest haole's you ever saw, pretending to be locals, and are in and out of jail depending on what night they troll for tourists in their hooker-skirts that are far too small to hold in their stomachs and hairy legs. You can see them in Waikiki most nights, chasing the Japanese tourists for a quickie into some underground parking lot. Francine ( actually a mahu that everyone knows about) is one of the regulars that HPD picks up by the International Marketplace. Now closed, he/she/it trolls all over the place, and uses a palm tree to rub up against for sex. Poor palm trees at Magic Island have lost all their bark from this tranny-granny. Avoid her like the plague or you will end up with crabs so large even the restaurants will be interested. You can smell them a block away so be warned. Cops lure them away with bowls of rice from the garbage cans, which they relish. Never feed them or they will stick to your skin like a tick and charge you for it. The bacteria they carry is worse than the scum under the urinals on the beach.
Francine

Kaneohe, HI

#10 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Mahalo.
Do not pay attention to Ex-Waikiki Cop (aka "Guru" from Los Angeles, aka "Hawaii Tourist Authority"). He is a psychopath and lonely troll who spends his time 24/7 posting crap on the Honolulu Forum.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#12 Feb 14, 2014
baloney you old hag! nice try!!

LOL!!!
Palm tree

Canyon Country, CA

#13 Feb 14, 2014
Can somebody hose me off?

“VOTE CRUZ 2016!! - JOIN”

Since: Mar 09

THE CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION!!

#14 Feb 15, 2014
Of course it's suppressed which is why you should read all my posts...I expose the incompentency and stupidity of the mongos that run this corrupt state.
Balls Itch

Canyon Country, CA

#15 Feb 15, 2014
mongos

lol!
Francine

Kaneohe, HI

#16 Feb 15, 2014
American Infidel is so full of fecal matter that his eyes are brown.

Since: Sep 13

Ewa Beach, HI

#17 Feb 15, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
Of course it's suppressed which is why you should read all my posts...I expose the incompentency and stupidity of the mongos that run this corrupt state.
“Internet Trolls Really Are Horrible People”

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_scie...
Visitor from ice box

Waipahu, HI

#18 Feb 15, 2014
Talking to Hilton area security they don't recommend visiting areas after dark with no human traffic.

They also indicate in recent past there have been a jumper, floater, snatcher and now a stabber all within a block of the Hilton hotel. Raises the possibility of a possible serial killer in the area.

The stabbing victim was laying on a sidewalk like so many other street people, only difference is he was bleeding out.

When a single shark visits Waikiki it's on every news broadcast for a week. When multiple killings occur, crickets.

Taking with a gentleman from the east coast, he reported the stabbing to KHON news, again crickets.

It would seem to me there needs to be warning signs indicating the possibility of a serial killer active in Waikiki.

Mahalo
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#19 Feb 15, 2014
Talking to Hilton area security they don't recommend visiting areas after dark with no human traffic.
They also indicate in recent past there have been a jumper, floater, snatcher and now a stabber all within a block of the Hilton hotel. Raises the possibility of a possible serial killer in the area.
The stabbing victim was laying on a sidewalk like so many other street people, only difference is he was bleeding out.
When a single shark visits Waikiki it's on every news broadcast for a week. When multiple killings occur, crickets.
Taking with a gentleman from the east coast, he reported the stabbing to KHON news, again crickets.
It would seem to me there needs to be warning signs indicating the possibility of a serial killer active in Waikiki.
Mahalo
....it ain't that bad. Just watch the pick-pockets. They are the best in the world. Shark attacks are rarely reported.

Where is you ice box?
Visitor from ice box

Waipahu, HI

#20 Feb 15, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
....it ain't that bad. Just watch the pick-pockets. They are the best in the world. Shark attacks are rarely reported.
Where is you ice box?
Hilton area.
Guru

South Gate, CA

#21 Feb 15, 2014
Leward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
San Diego is one of most sought after destinations in the US. Keep your bigoted ass in Waiaenae and the island will benefit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you like to be a moderator on your own fo... 5 min Joe Balls 73
How to Come to Terms with Your Attraction to '... 11 min Joe Balls 9
Gangs in Hawaii (Oct '07) 25 min OGk 773
Commenting on "Protesting Blacks" is Off Limits... 3 hr Barack calls me B... 294
News Leeward cleanup leaves homeless in limbo (Sep '06) 3 hr Barack calls me B... 15
DISTRICT 1 Finally Admits TO Being A RACE BAITER (Mar '14) 4 hr District 1 188
Build The Rail 5 hr Barack calls me B... 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages