Council toughens rules on food trucks

Council toughens rules on food trucks

There are 5 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Mar 15, 2014, titled Council toughens rules on food trucks. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

That measure, Bill 1, originally would have just allowed food trucks to bid on special spaces to serve lunch customers in what's described as the Hawaii Capitol special district.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

Francine

Honolulu, HI

#1 Mar 17, 2014
These mom and pop operations are run mostly by Vietnamese that don't vote, so get rid of them so the businesses that vote democrat can be the only ones around. We don't want no stinkin outsiders interfering with the lock on Hawaii. If they don't support the democrat party, to hell with them! My hubby Bubba is a highly ranked HPD officer who knows how to deal with haoles, so let's do it Hawaii! The time for revolt is long past. Let's say out with the old and let the good times begin. Dump the Governor first, then the rest of the haoles will follow him back to Jew New York where he belongs.
The Infobomber

Ewa Beach, HI

#2 Mar 17, 2014
People should be FREE to sell whatever the hell food they want to whoever the hell wants to buy it. F*CK the "Council." Bunch of useless degenerate beauracrats.
JoeBalls daughter visits

Honolulu, HI

#3 Mar 18, 2014
The Infobomber wrote:
People should be FREE to sell whatever the hell food they want to whoever the hell wants to buy it. F*CK the "Council." Bunch of useless degenerate beauracrats.
Just because your daughter sells it out of the back seat doesn't mean it should be legal.
Observant

Honolulu, HI

#4 Mar 18, 2014
One bad thing I notice is that they sell cigarettes to children, but I guess it's ok as long as their customers are brown-skinned. White parents won't put up with it.
Observant

Honolulu, HI

#5 Mar 18, 2014
Observant wrote:
One bad thing I notice is that they sell cigarettes to children, but I guess it's ok as long as their customers are brown-skinned. White parents won't put up with it.
Some yellow skinned kids pay the brown-skinned kids to buy them for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trappasso 1 hr New stream 3
Gangs in Hawaii (Oct '07) 2 hr Kamakanamakamaema... 802
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 3 hr Waikiki ripoff 1,052
Hawaii Senator J. Kalani English 4 hr District 1 1
Har har har har (Apr '14) 4 hr Huxley 142
Bwa ha ha ha (Feb '16) 7 hr Joe Balls 30
Border Tax Will Pay for Wall 9 hr Joe Balls 4

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance