Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

now lasagna is 100% horsemeat...
http://news.sky.com/story/1049133/findus-beef...

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Nothing wrong with horsemeat, but they should label it as such. It's been eaten in France for a long time, even in Burger King.
Trolls are U mommy

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
Nothing wrong with horsemeat, but they should label it as such. It's been eaten in France for a long time, even in Burger King.
Balls eats all the meats.
tough meat

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Roy Trigger wrote:
http://articles.mercola.com/si tes/articles/archive/2013/02/0 6/horsemeat-beef-burger-scam.a spx?e_cid=20130206_DNL_art_1 &utm_source=dnl&utm_me dium=email&utm_campaign=20 130206
Horse meat found in British stores 'may be donkey'...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

tough meat wrote:
<quoted text>
Horse meat found in British stores 'may be donkey'...
Same with horsemeat. Just label it correctly, end of problem. Chicken and lobster are some of the filthiest meats on the planet, yet we eat it every day.
Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Same with horsemeat. Just label it correctly, end of problem. Chicken and lobster are some of the filthiest meats on the planet, yet we eat it every day.
My meat is clean well most of the time it doesn't smell.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Same with horsemeat. Just label it correctly, end of problem. Chicken and lobster are some of the filthiest meats on the planet, yet we eat it every day.
...first hamburgers are discovered to be horse meat. Then donkey>>>...then ...dogs...cats...rats? people ultimately will be on the menu. They will want you to be good little recyclers...lol

This planet is toast. When you fly from LA to Seattle, all you see is hills where all the giant trees are cut down, for as far as the eye can see. They only leave about 300 feet of trees from the roads so that when you drive all you see is the trees. Once you hike in, it is all gone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...first hamburgers are discovered to be horse meat. Then donkey>>>...then ...dogs...cats...rats? people ultimately will be on the menu. They will want you to be good little recyclers...lol
This planet is toast. When you fly from LA to Seattle, all you see is hills where all the giant trees are cut down, for as far as the eye can see. They only leave about 300 feet of trees from the roads so that when you drive all you see is the trees. Once you hike in, it is all gone.
Do you know that all Alaskan timber, as well at that from the Northwest and Canada is pre-sold to China. They are buying up all the good old-growth timber from North America.
Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Do you know that all Alaskan timber, as well at that from the Northwest and Canada is pre-sold to China. They are buying up all the good old-growth timber from North America.
I was in Haynes Alaska years ago and lumber was being loaded on a ship to Japan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in Haynes Alaska years ago and lumber was being loaded on a ship to Japan.
I watched a timbering show and they said it all goes to China nowadays, but my point was that Americans get the shitty leftovers. Home Depot sells the crap China sends back, or their own bad lumber. Hard to find a straight piece. The must mill with butter knives.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
lolo, JB....yeah, that all tracks perfectly with third world countries that sell off all their minerals and resources because they are in debt and are broke. That is us now. They won't tell us until it is complete or they find out what is happening like is happening now. China owns us, our mortgages, our homes, farmland, oil, gold, patents, industries,...you name it. Whole thing is going down. obama will only make it far worse.

Huge currency wars in play now....inflation is one side, deflation is on the other side, both pulling on the dollar. One side will win, one will lose. Either way the US will have a lot of change and pain.
Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
And once on my travels to Cat-Man-Do i saw exactly that. It was legal there. lolo

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
China owns us, our mortgages, our homes, farmland, oil, gold, patents, industries,...you name it. Whole thing is going down. obama will only make it far worse.
Guru, I correspond every day with a farmer in New Jersey. New Jersey is prime farming country but he says that where they used to have 1,000 acre fields (lost through foreclosure,) they are now broken up into 5-50 acre fields with welfare projects,(mostly blacks) or solar farms in between, all owned by foreigners, mainly from China or Korea. He's having problems with theft too, of both corn and machinery, since these people don't work and are on the Obamacare plan for life. He recently found his two year old 28K disc harrow at the Korean scrapyard. He's going to court and suing the scrap dealer just on principal and to shed light on this problem. The scrap dealer denies it was stolen, of course, but my friend had the paperwork and police report. He recently won a theft case against corn thieves too, but their penalty doesn't fit the crime either. The judge felt sorry for the "Po hood rats," when they ran down $100,000 worth of corn trying to escape in a stolen Buick, no less! His friend stopped them with a shotgun, otherwise they'ed have done more damage. They received a $500 fine and have to pay for a couple bushels of corn, but at least he won a conviction. He's more mad at the judge for letting them off so easy. He told me it's happening throughout the midwest, America as we know it is turning into one giant ghetto.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Jb...he should have shot them. No law = anarchy. that is obama's playground...

topix is screwing up here....more later-

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Guru wrote:
Jb...he should have shot them. No law = anarchy. that is obama's playground...
Obama is spreading and encouraging the ghetto attitude all over the nation, just like he did throughout Chicago. There are more killings in the ghettos of Chicago than there are in all of his wars combined.
Manong

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Joe Balls wrote:
There is a story circulating around Waianae that the neighborhood pets you shoot in your yard is on the menu at the Balls mansion. Supplemented by can goods illegally bought at COSCO with a stolen EBT card. Get a job azzhole even if you have to beg McDonalds management or at least get a newspapers route. Brokeazz Republicans are a JOKE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Manong wrote:
<quoted text>There is a story circulating around Waianae that the neighborhood pets you shoot in your yard is on the menu at the Balls mansion. Supplemented by can goods illegally bought at COSCO with a stolen EBT card. Get a job azzhole even if you have to beg McDonalds management or at least get a newspapers route. Brokeazz Republicans are a JOKE.
You should stop spreading rumors, you are easily bullshitted. You know of a stolen EBT card somewhere? You'd better call Obama and let him know about it. He's the WELFARE KING after all.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

"'HORSE MEAT IN KEBABS'..."

Drudge
Francine

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> You should stop spreading rumors, you are easily bullshitted. You know of a stolen EBT card somewhere? You'd better call Obama and let him know about it. He's the WELFARE KING after all.
Two faced azzhole. You love to take a shyt on welfare abuser yet you are running around Waianae buying food stamps from drug addicts. Geez without it your 450lb tita would divorce a loser like you. Get a job even if you have to beg someone dummshyt. Wait to Obama figures out your a military scammer and stops that check. Maybe you can stand in line for some legit food stamps.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Honolulu Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Honolulu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance