Rep. Faye Hanohano, Racist Bigot, Sho...

Rep. Faye Hanohano, Racist Bigot, Should Resign

Posted in the Honolulu Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Impeach the Fools

San Diego, CA

#1 Mar 2, 2013
She is an insult to her own race, and should resign.
Leeward Lolo

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Mar 2, 2013
She apoligized only to save her job.
Pilau mouth

Mililani, HI

#3 Mar 2, 2013
I wonder if she is American Infidels sista. She looks pake/jap/haole/Hawaiian to me. Maybe she is mad at the whole family? I know now she is Filipino/Korean/ purter rican/ Hawaiian thats why she neva mention dos other races. Infidels family just hates everything but at least she isn't much of a crybaby like he is.
Malulani

Kaneohe, HI

#4 Mar 2, 2013
Her words reveal what she is made up of. She is an ugly racist. Her elected office is made up of the majority that chooses her to be in office. The real message will be sent when she is up for re-election. If her community elects her they are speaking about their own values...and they would be judged to be racist.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 2, 2013
You people that call other people racists are the real racists.

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Pilau mouth wrote:
I wonder if she is American Infidels sista. She looks pake/jap/haole/Hawaiian to me. Maybe she is mad at the whole family? I know now she is Filipino/Korean/ purter rican/ Hawaiian thats why she neva mention dos other races. Infidels family just hates everything but at least she isn't much of a crybaby like he is.
She's a stupid Democrat with a pilau mout so she must be related to you.
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Infidel is one wimpy ass crybaby sure glad he is a republican poser.

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

#8 Mar 2, 2013
eh,who is dis faye hanohano?and wat she wen do?
Norma

Mililani, HI

#9 Mar 2, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a stupid Democrat with a pilau mout so she must be related to you.
At least she is somebody unlike da low class whiner Hawaiian AI who does nothing but posts countless crybaby mahu comments. Try read his comments you going laugh your head off. Da bugga has no shame no pride and no matter what is always crying like 1 sissy. Auwe shame shame shame.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#10 Mar 3, 2013
Haoles and Kepani get all sensitive, and this is why they think of Maoli "locals" as backwards-azzed Neanderthals. Good going, Faye.

You might have 100 very nice and respectful "locals" living around one malihini, and the malihini grades all 100 of them based on the one idiot who drives his lifted F-350 thru the 'hood blasting "Jahwaiian" music at 2am.

Hanohano might as well be that F-350 driving fool for all I care. She gave a black eye not only to "locals" but to the dialog surrounding the Hawaiian Nation, too.

Babooze.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#11 Mar 3, 2013
District 1 wrote:
Haoles and Kepani get all sensitive, and this is why they think of Maoli "locals" as backwards-azzed Neanderthals. Good going, Faye.
You might have 100 very nice and respectful "locals" living around one malihini, and the malihini grades all 100 of them based on the one idiot who drives his lifted F-350 thru the 'hood blasting "Jahwaiian" music at 2am.
Hanohano might as well be that F-350 driving fool for all I care. She gave a black eye not only to "locals" but to the dialog surrounding the Hawaiian Nation, too.
Babooze.
You're wrong there. Us haoles can think for ourselves and form our own thoughts. You've got to get over thinking that all whites agree with each other and that we're in on some kind of conspiracy against everyone else.
Pakman

Kapolei, HI

#12 Mar 3, 2013
I see where Faye Hanohano is coming from, stand up for kanaka pride be militant and all that. Most people here (outside of the Kailua/Hawaii Kai/Kahala) would be supportive of that.

Problem is she threatened a State art worker of japanese descent who was just doing his job. Bullying is bad.

But she ain't no bigot, even sponsored a gay marriage bill against her own party.

She needs to apologize to the state worker.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#13 Mar 3, 2013
The biggest insult you can give a Korean is to call him a Japanese. The Koreans hate the Japanese, and for good reason.
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#14 Mar 3, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
The biggest insult you can give a Korean is to call him a Japanese. The Koreans hate the Japanese, and for good reason.
Sure glad i don't share your world you huffer.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#15 Mar 4, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> You're wrong there. Us haoles can think for ourselves and form our own thoughts. You've got to get over thinking that all whites agree with each other and that we're in on some kind of conspiracy against everyone else.
I can buy this. However, I do not think "all" of one kind or another.
It would be a better world if "some" of you Haoles would do likewise.
Frankly, I'm quite surprised that there are no "See? I told you" posts from the usual racist mainlanders who troll in here.
With that said, Hanohano is exactly the "kind" of Hawaiian who makes the good and fair-minded among us look like benighted anti-Haole savages still celebrating the killing of Captain Cook.
I agree that she should resign, not because she's a bigot, but because she is an arrogant fool who has no sense of how to best conduct the business of serving The People.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#16 Mar 4, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
The biggest insult you can give a Korean is to call him a Japanese. The Koreans hate the Japanese, and for good reason.
They were the Nazis of Asia. Both Germany and Japan have recovered from their Facist, murderous past.
South Koreans need Japan as an ally against their bat-shht crazy neighbor to the North.
It's funny how the US "needs" their defeated former enemy so bad now.
Time heals all wounds, I guess.

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#17 Mar 4, 2013
She should be impeached. Oh wait, she's a member of the corrupt regime so she gets a pass. If it were Sam Slom or any one of the Republicans...they'd be gone before you can say Barack HUSSEIN Obama.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#19 Mar 4, 2013
Her stupidity does not rise to the level of impeachment. Bigotry is not a crime, and is still considered protected free speech.

If her fellow Democrats don't CENSURE her, however, then they are implicitly condoning racist hate speech as okey-dokey.

And, it would be just another OLD DAY in the Nei under Abercrombie's "leadership."
JBBBBaloney

Mililani, HI

#20 Mar 4, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
She should be impeached. Oh wait, she's a member of the corrupt regime so she gets a pass. If it were Sam Slom or any one of the Republicans...they'd be gone before you can say Barack HUSSEIN Obama.
Is she your sister, or maybe a second cousin? You are viewed as a similar type bigmouth using racial slurs as she has done. The only difference is your a CRYBABY whiner at the same time. Hahaha your a male BYTCH.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#21 Mar 4, 2013
District 1 wrote:
Her stupidity does not rise to the level of impeachment. Bigotry is not a crime, and is still considered protected free speech.
If her fellow Democrats don't CENSURE her, however, then they are
I agree, I don't mind if people are racist, we all are to some extent. It's the ones that claim they aren't that you have to watch for the knife in your back. That includes just about all democrats. They voted for Obama because they wanted to appear to be non-racist, but all's they did was to show how racist they really are. White guilt won him the last two elections because it's damn sure not his qualifications.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OJ Simpson granted parole 37 min Rev Al Sharpton 7
Trumps Cuba RETREAT Hurts USA and Minnesota Far... 45 min District 1 28
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 1 hr Rumplestilskin 4 588
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 1 hr Jail Bird 2,210
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 562
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 2 hr Princess Hey 650
News New bill would require mandatory fire drills fo... 6 hr Francine 2

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages