Happy 236th Birthday, America!!

Posted in the Honolulu Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10

“ObamaCare - you CANT keep your”

Since: Mar 09

Plan you CANT keep your doctor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

May you be blessed with 236 trillion more!!

You'll recieve a wonderful belated birthday present in November when the GOP wins and restores your strength and prosperity and return to a government that respects the Constitution and the will of the American people!!

G-0-P!! G-O-P!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMERICA!!!
Were still standing

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Happy Birthday to the GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.
BubbaLunalilo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Snap,crackle, pop.

“ObamaCare - you CANT keep your”

Since: Mar 09

Plan you CANT keep your doctor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Would've been nice to celebrate America's birthday with some fireworks but the America hating liberal Nazis in the square building banned them.

SEIG HEIL DUMMYCRATS!
Brain Dead Kawika

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 5, 2012
 
Tell me somebody has wished 'shingles' on you.

“ObamaCare - you CANT keep your”

Since: Mar 09

Plan you CANT keep your doctor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Brain Dead Kawika wrote:
Tell me somebody has wished 'shingles' on you.
Besides trolling, you wanna wish America a Happy Birthday??

Yeah... didnt think so, you America hater!
letthelocalsbe

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 27, 2013
 
American_Infidel wrote:
May you be blessed with 236 trillion more!!(cuckoo)
You'll recieve a wonderful belated birthday present in November when the GOP wins and restores your strength and prosperity and return to a government that respects the Constitution and the will of the American people!!( even my pussy cat smiled at that one)
G-0-P!! G-O-P!!( glad you have money to register or the g o p would disown y o u.)
Imagines like Gary Bussey.

Predicts like guru.

Is a homely homer like Balls.
JBBBBaloney

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 28, 2013
 
American_Infidel wrote:
May you be blessed with 236 trillion more!!
You'll recieve a wonderful belated birthday present in November when the GOP wins and restores your strength and prosperity and return to a government that respects the Constitution and the will of the American people!!
G-0-P!! G-O-P!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMERICA!!!
Do you remember you posted this same message praising GOP Romney before the November 6,? Who won? The American voters are sick of lawmakers blocking Obamas every move at the expense of the American citizens. We are getting nowhere unless both parties work together. I believe the voters will eliminate lawmakers known to put politics before the good of the people. This means voting out dissenting GOP, and Tea party lawmakers known to vote against fixing America. Hating on Obama is secondary to helping America get back on the road to prosperity.

“ObamaCare - you CANT keep your”

Since: Mar 09

Plan you CANT keep your doctor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

JBBBBaloney wrote:
<quoted text>Do you remember you posted this same message praising GOP Romney before the November 6,? Who won? The American voters are sick of lawmakers blocking Obamas every move at the expense of the American citizens. We are getting nowhere unless both parties work together. I believe the voters will eliminate lawmakers known to put politics before the good of the people. This means voting out dissenting GOP, and Tea party lawmakers known to vote against fixing America. Hating on Obama is secondary to helping America get back on the road to prosperity.
Here listen and learn something, dumbass:

Obama won because

1) He's a professional LIAR
2) The corrupt American media lied and covered up for him
3) The Tea Party Republicans refused to vote for a RINO
4) The Christian Conservatives refused to vote for a Mormon
5) Hurricane Sandy suppressed millions upon millions of votes
6) He received millions in illegal, unreported, untraceable foreign donations via the internet.
7) Rigged elections in liberal states like this corrupt liberal state where voters had NO BALLOTS to vote.
GOD

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 1, 2013
 
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Here listen and learn something, dumbass:
Obama won because
1) He's a professional LIAR
2) The corrupt American media lied and covered up for him
3) The Tea Party Republicans refused to vote for a RINO
4) The Christian Conservatives refused to vote for a Mormon
5) Hurricane Sandy suppressed millions upon millions of votes
6) He received millions in illegal, unreported, untraceable foreign donations via the internet.
7) Rigged elections in liberal states like this corrupt liberal state where voters had NO BALLOTS to vote.
8. Stepped on a crack and broke his mother's back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Honolulu Forum right now

Search the Honolulu Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... 33 min democrats lol 773
Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) 39 min Poll 61,582
Why are Hawaii people so stupid? (Jan '11) 3 hr Tidy Bowl 610
Hey Maui! 5 hr American_Infidel 7
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 6 hr YawN 4 282
Hawaii Construction Boom: New Developments Comi... 6 hr Puke 4 3
Tigger the ICE BOX DUDE Admits Getting PAID BY ... 7 hr Desperate Tigge is back 12
•••
•••
•••
Honolulu Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Honolulu Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Honolulu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••