Obama's 4th annual 7 million dollar H...

Obama's 4th annual 7 million dollar Hawaiian vacation

Posted in the Honolulu Forum

“ OBAMA LIED ABOUT OBAMACARE”

Since: Mar 09

HE'S LYING ABOUT IRAN

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Hilarious, Drudge shows him eating shave ice, body surfing and golfing and the caption is "unemployment up 7.8%, debt is 16,432,706,000,000"

http://drudgereport.com/

HE'S LYING ABOUT IRAN

#3 Jan 4, 2013
That's 21 million plus spent on Hawaiian vacations since he's been in office and while were in an economic slump. Why aren't people outraged about this? Oh right, this is the ainokea, whatevah state.

Neva mind, go back to sleep, sheeple.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 4, 2013
You got Obama, we ALL got Obama.

HE'S LYING ABOUT IRAN

#6 Jan 4, 2013
I don't know...I wouldn't have the heart to go on a multi million dollar vacation 4 years in a row while Americans are suffering and the country is in an economic turmoil.

But that's just me.....

HE'S LYING ABOUT IRAN

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Michelle Obama recently revealed that she and President Obama don’t give Christmas gifts to each other. They merely say,“We’re in Hawaii,” and that’s Christmas gift enough.

But actually the present is from taxpayers, and it’s an expensive one.

The total cost to taxpayers of Obama’s vacations to Hawaii since becoming president is likely in excess of $20 million, and possibly much, much more. During a time of budget deficits that threaten the nation’s security and its future, the Obamas have chosen to maintain a “family tradition” and vacation halfway around the world instead of finding far cheaper alternatives closer to home.

http://tinyurl.com/acbvm8l
loser boyz

Honolulu, HI

#8 Jan 4, 2013
give the guy a brake. this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get free hawaii vacations. he won't be king forever. shhesh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 8 min Baracks wife Michael 250
Hawaii not so Friendly to Tourists 9 min Baracks wife Michael 39
Dissappearing Flight MH370 (Mar '14) 11 min Baracks wife Michael 226
News O'Connor traded in politics for trial law - News (Mar '09) 13 hr Abuse of Power Ne... 9
Another Minnesota A-hole who thinks he knows wh... 21 hr Joe Balls 21
Nibiru, Planet X just Revealed 22 hr Joe Balls 3
Turkish army launch series of airstrikes agains... 22 hr Joe Balls 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages