“Pass the sunscreen”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#273 Mar 10, 2014
bigpoi wrote:
<quoted text>howlee boi,HOWLEE BOI? brother,i am not a howlee boi ok i am a kamanana ok.i grew up on this god forsaken island.ok so don't you call me a howlee brother! you the howlee
BWAHAHAHA!

no really......

BWAHAHAAHA!

“Pass the sunscreen”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#274 Mar 10, 2014
bigpoi wrote:
<quoted text>no,that's your mothers job,i don't want her to lose her pension.he he he. BOOM BABY!
With brains like yours you'll go far when you inherit your family towel boy business.
Rail is OK mainlanders

Honolulu, HI

#275 Mar 13, 2014
When you save up enough to make your life's visit to the Hawaiian Islands then you will actually know. Until then just dream about our islands.
Obama is amazing

Honolulu, HI

#277 Mar 24, 2014
The rail is coming!
you r nuts

West Hollywood, CA

#278 Mar 24, 2014
bub

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

#279 Mar 25, 2014
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>With brains like yours you'll go far when you inherit your family towel boy business.
well, it's better than your family business,that is wiping my families azzs!BOOM BABY!! CCHHEEEEEHHHOOOOOOO!!! now there's nothing you can say anymore.now STFU! upunkazz.

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

#280 Mar 25, 2014
Obama is amazing wrote:
The rail is coming!
yea so what! you're not going to ride the dam thing anyhow,its gonna cost you about 5-10 dollars to ride it.you shmuck! oohh the train is comming, the train is comming.youpunkazz.

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

#281 Mar 25, 2014
Rail is OK mainlanders wrote:
When you save up enough to make your life's visit to the Hawaiian Islands then you will actually know. Until then just dream about our islands.
once this train is built no one aint wanna come ova hea braddah! because they want to see paradise not the mainland with train,planes and automobiles.youpunkazz

“Pass the sunscreen”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#282 Mar 25, 2014
bigpoi wrote:
<quoted text>well, it's better than your family business,that is wiping my families azzs!BOOM BABY!! CCHHEEEEEHHHOOOOOOO!!! now there's nothing you can say anymore.now STFU! upunkazz.
It took you a while to come up with that. Were you busy servicing your customers?

“Pass the sunscreen”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#283 Mar 25, 2014
bigpoi wrote:
<quoted text>once this train is built no one aint wanna come ova hea braddah! because they want to see paradise not the mainland with train,planes and automobiles.youpunkazz
If you are going to play the role of a local, you could of at least try to be intelligent.
hmm

Jackson, MO

#284 Mar 25, 2014
Intelligent? Think you be more comfy if others dumb it down for you
mavy. Hurry write us a witty poem, bahaahaa

“Pass the sunscreen”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#285 Mar 25, 2014
hmm wrote:
Intelligent? Think you be more comfy if others dumb it down for you
mavy. Hurry write us a witty poem, bahaahaa
I don't speak mushmouth so I can't dumb it down for you.
Trigger

Minneapolis, MN

#286 Mar 25, 2014
bigpoi wrote:
<quoted text>yea so what! you're not going to ride the dam thing anyhow,its gonna cost you about 5-10 dollars to ride it.you shmuck! oohh the train is comming, the train is comming.youpunkazz.
The government will set the price of a ride on the rail so it's affordable.

The actual cost of operations of the train will be subsidized by other taxes.

Here in Minnesota all of the sales taxes on motor vehicles go to pay for the rail. The slaes tax on motor vehicles SHOULD go to road repair etc but the rail riders get the cash instead.

Soooo your Hawaii rail will be paid for by non-riders.
hmm

Jackson, MO

#287 Mar 25, 2014
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't speak mushmouth so I can't dumb it down for you.
nor can you get it up mavis mushmouf

“Pass the sunscreen”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#288 Mar 25, 2014
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
nor can you get it up mavis mushmouf
Are you mad?
LOL!
letthelocalsbe

Honolulu, HI

#289 Mar 25, 2014
Trigger wrote:
<quoted text>
The government will set the price of a ride on the rail so it's affordable.
The actual cost of operations of the train will be subsidized by other taxes.
Here in Minnesota all of the sales taxes on motor vehicles go to pay for the rail. The slaes tax on motor vehicles SHOULD go to road repair etc but the rail riders get the cash instead.
Soooo your Hawaii rail will be paid for by non-riders.
Your opinion has been recorded and placed in the trash. mahalo mainlander
Trigger

Minneapolis, MN

#290 Mar 26, 2014
letthelocalsbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion has been recorded and placed in the trash. mahalo mainlander
Mahalo, from the ice box.

I respect the rights of Liberatrds to "throw in the trash" the good information provided by intellegent folk from the terrible "mainland".

Enjoy paradise.
letthelocalsbe

Honolulu, HI

#291 Mar 26, 2014
Trigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahalo, from the ice box.
I respect the rights of Liberatrds to "throw in the trash" the good information provided by intellegent folk from the terrible "mainland".
Enjoy paradise.
When you label people you disrespect them. This trolling post of yours is definitely trash worthy.
Alice

Honolulu, HI

#292 Mar 26, 2014
Trigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahalo, from the ice box.
I respect the rights of Liberatrds to "throw in the trash" the good information provided by intellegent folk from the terrible "mainland".
Enjoy paradise.
Looks like somebody pulled your trigger.
Trigger

Minneapolis, MN

#293 Mar 26, 2014
letthelocalsbe wrote:
<quoted text>
When you label people you disrespect them. This trolling post of yours is definitely trash worthy.
"Mainlander" isn't a label?

And what is the label used your elected officials, Haole??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 41 min Leeward Outlier 2,719
News Waianae High recalls yearbooks containing racia... (May '09) 1 hr Joe Balls 335
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 917
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 808
News Feral cats dog residents - Hawaii News (Oct '09) 14 hr Balls At Work 246
Ooof da Goof (Sep '12) Tue Marley Coal 341
unregistered district 1 is my bitch_ watch him ... (Oct '15) Tue District 1 96

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages