Abercrombie sets historical defeat

Abercrombie sets historical defeat

Posted in the Honolulu Forum

“VOTE GOP 2016 AND”

Since: Mar 09

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

#1 Aug 29, 2014
Given the reports coming out of the Aloha State in the lead up to the contest, Gov. Neil Abercrombie’s (D-HI) renomination loss this past Saturday may not have been that surprising. But Abercrombie’s defeat at the hands of little-known state Sen. David Ige (D) was shocking in terms of the margin. In fact, with 99% of precincts reporting (a couple precincts weren’t able to vote due to storms and will vote this Friday), Abercrombie’s defeat by 36.1 points is the largest primary loss by any sitting governor in U.S. history.

http://www.centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/...
Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#2 Aug 29, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
Given the reports coming out of the Aloha State in the lead up to the contest, Gov. Neil Abercrombie’s (D-HI) renomination loss this past Saturday may not have been that surprising. But Abercrombie’s defeat at the hands of little-known state Sen. David Ige (D) was shocking in terms of the margin. In fact, with 99% of precincts reporting (a couple precincts weren’t able to vote due to storms and will vote this Friday), Abercrombie’s defeat by 36.1 points is the largest primary loss by any sitting governor in U.S. history.
http://www.centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/...
Another first for Democrats ! Yay, let's keep it going until they are all gone, bunch of crooks.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#7 Aug 30, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
the largest primary loss by any sitting governor in U.S. history.
http://www.centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/...
largest primary loss by any sitting governor in U.S. history.

"largest primary loss by any sitting governor in U.S. history."

"largest primary loss by any sitting governor in U.S. history."

"largest primary loss by any sitting governor in U.S. history."

IT'S LEGACY BUILDING AT ITS BEST!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH!
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#9 Aug 31, 2014
http://www.staradvertiser.com/s...

Here come the EXCUSES.

Neil, get a grip, you just are not a good person. Period. We all see it.

“VOTE GOP 2016 AND”

Since: Mar 09

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

#10 Aug 31, 2014
YOure damn right I crossed over .

hahahahahaha

“VOTE GOP 2016 AND”

Since: Mar 09

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

#11 Aug 31, 2014
Now I can proudly say, NEil's gone and I helped!

heeeheeehaha
alice

Honolulu, HI

#12 Aug 31, 2014
Sadly, I had to vote against Neil's renomination as Governor. He promised a "New Day Plan" that never materialized. He has lied to his constituents and he will never ever hold elected office in the State of Hawaii ever again. Amazingly, after lying to his constituents, he has the chutzpah to show up in public. He has no sense of shame. It will be a NEW DAY when he leaves Washington Place and his fifth floor Capitol office. Neil, when you leave, be sure that the door doesn't hit you where the good Lord split you.
Iwi Bird

Honolulu, HI

#13 Aug 31, 2014
Spat.
Guru

United States

#14 Aug 31, 2014
alice wrote:
Sadly, I had to vote against Neil's renomination as Governor. He promised a "New Day Plan" that never materialized. He has lied to his constituents and he will never ever hold elected office in the State of Hawaii ever again. Amazingly, after lying to his constituents, he has the chutzpah to show up in public. He has no sense of shame. It will be a NEW DAY when he leaves Washington Place and his fifth floor Capitol office. Neil, when you leave, be sure that the door doesn't hit you where the good Lord split you.
Imposter alert! This troll is pretending to be alice, the dizzy beyotch that will always be a blue-in-the-face Abercrombie and Obama groupie.
Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#15 Aug 31, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Imposter alert! This troll is pretending to be alice, the dizzy beyotch that will always be a blue-in-the-face Abercrombie and Obama groupie.
The real Alice left the forum years ago. This Alice is just another fraud.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#16 Sep 2, 2014
i miss the real alice
Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#17 Sep 2, 2014
District 1 wrote:
i miss the real alice
Me too. She was alway flirting with Guru, I wonder did the ever meet. I actually met one of the posters here once, the real Leeward Lolo. She finally left because of all the imposters, the name-calling and the silly homosexual talk on every post. I think she mentioned being stalked at the same time I was too, by our favorite imposter. AI was stalked too, His was more serious. Funny how it's always libs doing the stalking and other silliness, just like the protesters on Wall Street, and the Ferguson riots, none of which accomplishes a damn thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The DEMOCRAT run Hawaii 4 hr American_Infidel 12
A Picture of Guru on his Mom's Head 6 hr District 1 1
Savio Homes Plz read the leeward lolo and Guru ... (Jan '15) 6 hr Joe Balls 72
Water Turns to Blood in the West Coast Californ... 12 hr Joe Balls 5
Protesting Blacks Just Don't Understand "Mess w... 13 hr Wong Get Low 223
Steven Gentry from Hawaii is now posing as a Wh... (Feb '12) 13 hr Stephen Gentry Fraud 27
Mr. President, Donald Trump 14 hr Francine 63
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages