Posted in the Honolulu Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Dave C in Hawaii”

Since: Oct 07

Makakilo, Hawaii

#2 Jan 8, 2008
This posting serves absolutely no purpose. JJ is gone. Why bring this up now?

Moral Turpitude would make a great rock band name.
alice

Honolulu, HI

#4 Jan 8, 2008
BillBo is correct..in fact, if anything he is being gentle. I think the real story of the infamous JJ who left hawaii twisting in the wind should be told,. Many on the mainland know what really went on. It is time the deluded public here knows as well.Truth is, JJ played the UH for a fool. We are all paying for it.

“Dave C in Hawaii”

Makakilo, Hawaii

#5 Jan 8, 2008
Yeah, OK.

Ladies and gentleman....please welcome....MORAL TURPITUDE!!
alice

Honolulu, HI

#6 Jan 8, 2008
yes indeed. It is sad but I think Billbo is right. Hawaii needs to grow up and face the tough truth of what was going on. We do not more illusions out here.
BillBo

Honolulu, HI

#7 Jan 8, 2008
Of course there's a reason to bring this up now. Even after a break-up or a loss of any kind, wouldn't you want answers? People are barking up only one tree - and that's to praise June and blame UH. This was written to paint a bigger picture. And...yes, I'd see Moral Turpitude in concert.
ALIIBUFO

Bangkok, Thailand

#8 Jan 8, 2008
Kawika C, Moral Turpitude will get JJ in trouble in Texas. I believe SMU is a methodist school and not a public school like ours. They are much more conservative. Welcome to the Bible Belt of Texas JJ. You are going to have to settle down. Not sure why you signed that contract.
yomamastinks

Waipahu, HI

#10 Jan 8, 2008
finally people are starting to see the truth. JJ is not the great guy the media made him out to be. Like most people, he has choke skeletons in his closet. I hope those SMU guys expose JJ for the true dirty guy he is.
yomamastinks

Waipahu, HI

#11 Jan 8, 2008
Oh yeah and Billbo thank you, finally someone agrees with what I wrote back on Sunday. The truth is pretty much no one in the local media wants to bring out the truth about JJ. Last night Joe and Kanoa finally started to question why JJ was leaving but stop short from really saying it's because of the kid. Read my conspiracy theory on the previous page, JJ threw the game. Get that kaka-roach JJ outta here.
Theo

Kailua Kona, HI

#12 Jan 8, 2008
Sounds like the Bible Thumpers of Hawaii have gathered here. Let no one cast a stone who is not without sin!
alice

Ewa Beach, HI

#13 Jan 8, 2008
yomamastinks wrote:
finally people are starting to see the truth. JJ is not the great guy the media made him out to be. Like most people, he has choke skeletons in his closet. I hope those SMU guys expose JJ for the true dirty guy he is.
Yomama is spot-on correct. It's refreshing to see an intelligent asian man on a forum once in a while.
Big Island view

Kailua Kona, HI

#14 Jan 8, 2008
Hmmmm...so JJ is a hypocritical adulterer. Sounds like he needs to get on board with Hawaii Dems, rekindle Waihee's campaign team and run for govenor. Bout time for another adulterous govenor...right Leslie? The only thing left off his pedigree is good mafia connections and some yakuza kala.
Dman

San Diego, CA

#15 Jan 8, 2008
If June was so bad how would you people describe the Gov and elected officals??? You people and your anger over June are a JOKE.....
alice

Honolulu, HI

#16 Jan 8, 2008
yoman is spot-on right. JJ took hawaii for a ride and left us twisting in the wind. I know it is difficult for men especially to realize they were duped so easily. They feel unmanly and impotent. But we females are hurting too..we just saw through him earlier than the men in general. Let us go build a clean program that we can all be proud of...k?
ALIIBUFO

Bangkok, Thailand

#17 Jan 8, 2008
I am far from a bible thumper. Do not care for those types. But SMU is very conservative from an objective view. And indeed if JJ is lax in moral turpitude, he will have problems there. Different environment, society and again a bible belt school like Baylor, etc...very conservative..I am a sinner man. Not perfect nor make accusations like others. Just trying to be objective. Sorry if you did not get point the first time THEO. Aloha...
heybobby

Honolulu, HI

#19 Jan 8, 2008
kawika c wrote:
Yeah, OK.
Ladies and gentleman....please welcome....MORAL TURPITUDE!!
This Sh!t had me laughing out loud!! Funny Kawika.. Funny indeed. Thanks for the pick me up.
alice

Honolulu, HI

#20 Jan 8, 2008
June was what he was. Now, he is SMU's problem. Good riddance.
Big Island view

Kailua Kona, HI

#21 Jan 8, 2008
Hey Alice, I think this is directed at you...got an answer?
----------
If June was so bad how would you people describe the Gov and elected officals??? You people and your anger over June are a JOKE.....
gzn

Koloa, HI

#22 Jan 8, 2008
Obviously you are all righteous people without any sin. But! The bible says, "ALL have sin", including myself. And a sin is a sin, no matter how big or small. So stop condemning Coach Jones.
I have had the privilege of hearing Coach Jones speak; repenting and hearing him say how sorry he was for his actions.
John 8:7
But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."
Matthew 7:3-5
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother,'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Good Riddance

Honolulu, HI

#24 Jan 8, 2008
Finally, I was waiting for a post like this.

See ya Jones you perv!

“Dave C in Hawaii”

Makakilo, Hawaii

#25 Jan 8, 2008
I am not denying some of his alleged transgressions. I just think it's moot to bring them up when he's already gone. I can see if they were brought to light and he was trying to keep his job. Then the people who try to impose their moralities on others can then get their "panties in a bunch". But like I said, it serves no purpose other than for someone to say, "I knew this about him..., I knew it all along! I'm right!" These stories aren't exactly secret, everyone's heard some form of it, but at this point in time it doesn't matter.

I want to be lead guitarist in Moral Turp'tude".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama was the worst President ever 30 min Hillary LOST 6
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 53 min Donalds Prostate 1,786
Hawaii will soon be for the ultra rich ONLY 2 hr Hillary LOST 52
Yuk yuk yuk yuk (Apr '15) 13 hr Fly the Unfriendl... 78
Ooof da Goof (Sep '12) 13 hr Roach Control 4 318
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 13 hr Blair 541
Don't Dump the Chump Trump 13 hr Unchi Bird 9

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance