District 1 an a 2 and a 3 is My Handl...
Tellum Bub

Honolulu, HI

#22 Jul 29, 2013
District 1 an a 2 an a 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on the downside of life joey and that bad arm of yours is just the beginning. So don't worry you're petty little self about me joey. I'm so rich i don't go out in the heat of the day.
Tellum Bub. You got great winters how about that? That guy JRB is such a snakes azz he won't tell us where the fck he lives. He probably lives in Arizona under a rcok in the desert. Notice how he lusts over JBalls comments?
Dick 1 an a 2 and a 3

Phoenix, AZ

#23 Jul 29, 2013
Tellum Bub wrote:
<quoted text>Tellum Bub. You got great winters how about that? That guy JRB is such a snakes azz he won't tell us where the fck he lives. He probably lives in Arizona under a rcok in the desert. Notice how he lusts over JBalls comments?
Probably part of La guru's koolaid producing hood.
JRB

Leander, TX

#24 Jul 29, 2013
Tellum Bub wrote:
<quoted text>Tellum Bub. You got great winters how about that? That guy JRB is such a snakes azz he won't tell us where the fck he lives. He probably lives in Arizona under a rcok in the desert. Notice how he lusts over JBalls comments?
Well, yes. It's me. I'm not against you, so keep it down.
Keep it down. I'm just looking for a man who calls who calls himself " El Guru."

That's all.

But you had to do it the hard way.
Tellum Bub

Honolulu, HI

#25 Jul 29, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, yes. It's me. I'm not against you, so keep it down.
Keep it down. I'm just looking for a man who calls who calls himself " El Guru."
That's all.
But you had to do it the hard way.
Hired gun eh cowboy? You got a smart mouth but a chicken shyt personality. Like to false crack people then hide behind your Mom type of guy huh? Lusting after JBalls BALLS.
JRB

Leander, TX

#26 Jul 29, 2013
Tellum Bub wrote:
And how do you know about the rcok anyway?
JRB

Leander, TX

#28 Jul 29, 2013
Tellum Bub wrote:
<quoted text>Hired gun eh cowboy? You got a smart mouth but a chicken shyt personality. Like to false crack people then hide behind your Mom type of guy huh? Lusting after JBalls BALLS.
Close, I'm a Bone Tequila. You sound like a wuss.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#29 Jul 29, 2013
Tellum Bub wrote:
<quoted text> That guy JRB is such a snakes azz he won't tell us where the fck he lives.
Why should he tell you anything? Who the fck are you? Nobody, just a limp-dick loozer gathering any scrap of information you can so you can stalk people.
JRB

Leander, TX

#30 Jul 29, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Why should he tell you anything? Who the fck are you? Nobody, just a limp-dick loozer gathering any scrap of information you can so you can stalk people.
He wants to report me to the MODERATORS.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#31 Jul 29, 2013
the phoenixphaggott having a bad day...
Smellum

Leander, TX

#32 Jul 29, 2013
Tellum Bub wrote:
<quoted text>Hired gun eh cowboy? You got a smart mouth but a chicken shyt personality. Like to false crack people then hide behind your Mom type of guy huh? Lusting after JBalls BALLS.
What's a false crack anyway? Your double chin?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#33 Jul 29, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Tell him him to go for it. The lame-ass librals have turned me in to the FBI, the Secret Service, HPD, the Humane Society, the welfare office and even the water department. I'm not kidding, they can't stand being who the are and hate everybody. They just make shyt up and are laughed at by everyone.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#34 Jul 30, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> LOL, Tell him him to go for it. The lame-ass librals have turned me in to the FBI, the Secret Service, HPD, the Humane Society, the welfare office and even the water department. I'm not kidding, they can't stand being who the are and hate everybody. They just make shyt up and are laughed at by everyone.
Haha you are not worthy! Pursue broken down joey why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Scottsdale AZ PhoenixAZZ

Ewa Beach, HI

#35 Jul 31, 2013
Traducement!
JRB

Leander, TX

#36 Jul 31, 2013
Scottsdale AZ PhoenixAZZ wrote:
Traducement!
Sciolist?
Scottsdale AZ PhoenixAZZ

Kailua Kona, HI

#37 Jul 31, 2013
Absurdist!
koolaid kid

United States

#38 Aug 1, 2013
Now two one word wonders. Koolaid drank here.
JRB

Leander, TX

#39 Aug 1, 2013
koolaid kid wrote:
Utterance.
District 1 an a 2 and a 3

Phoenix, AZ

#40 Aug 2, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not worthy either...just sayin'.
Scottsdale AZ PhoenixAZZ

Kailua Kona, HI

#41 Aug 2, 2013
koolaid kid wrote:
Quenching!
Scottsdale AZ PhoenixAZZ

Kailua Kona, HI

#42 Aug 2, 2013
District 1 an a 2 and a 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not worthy either...just sayin'.
Pedantic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SuperFerry Haiku (Oct '07) 43 min Clang 4 2,876
Another Minnesota A-hole who thinks he knows wh... 1 hr Blackgangsta 13
Joe BALLS Has Always Been A Big Fat LIAR 1 hr Buster Hymen 6
Honolulu ranked 1st as the friendliest U.S. c... 10 hr Joe Balls 13
Man Saves A 375 Pound Black Bear From Drowning 10 hr District 1 7
Hawaii not so Friendly to Tourists 14 hr Joe Balls 31
News Starbucks opening at Ala Moana Hotel in Honolulu 15 hr Beau Toichi 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages