Is Lani Properties a Scam Business?

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#146 Mar 3, 2013
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>Joe Balls and Guru are SSI recipients collecting "NUT" checks from the government. Balls, Guru and Lolo all use section 8 housing and food stamps. Harry was their doctor and Leeward lolo was their girl fiend who gave BJ's while they were in the nut ward getting their medicine before they were released.
And Harry likes using girl names.
Talk stori time

Mililani, HI

#147 Mar 5, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, he wouldn't come out of the house because he knew I would have told him he owes me for the loss. He sent his frail little wife out to talk to me. I felt kind of bad leaving their dog in their driveway, she even put the chain back on it and it was obvious the dog was dead. She was in shock, I think. The bullets cost just a few cents, it's the loss of the eggs that pisses me off. The usual fees for the loss of a laying hen is the projected profits to be made, for three to five generations that that one chicken would have produced. Time five chickens, I'm sure the cost would e over a grand. But since I'd have to file a LOT of paperwork and time in a courtroom, I have to settle for a, "Sorry, eh?" The last time this happened the dog owner offered to buy me a chick to replace a hen. 50 cents. Then all's I had to do was raise it for six months, at my expense. People have no clue, because they invest in NOTHING so they think my stuff is worth nothing.
Shot the pitt bull DEAD and dragged it back to the owners driveway. The local bradda wouldn't come out but his frail wide did. She tied up the DEAD DOG with the same chain he escaped from. OhhhhhBooooyyyyy this is one of the best Balls pathological LIAR stories yet. The real story is Balls tried to shooo the dog with rocks and failed. The local bradda showed up and told Balls if he catches him hurting his pet he would get his lights punched out. His frail looking wife was fatter then Mrs Balls who is 400lbs so Joe cringed and hid in his home with his phone ready to call for help. The owner of the dog as well as the entire neighborhood have called the Humane society numerous times for roosters crowing at all times of the night. Hawaii laws say a property like Balls is zoned R5 and may have only 2 chickens not 25 infesting everyone with mites and ticks. Balls never leaves the house for fear of getting his azz handed to him by the neighbors.
aloha misfits

Mesa, AZ

#148 Mar 5, 2013
@Talk Stori Time
I vote ur story to be most believeable but make up another story Joe Balls I want to laugh.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#149 Mar 5, 2013
Talk stori time wrote:
<quoted text>Shot the pitt bull DEAD and dragged it back to the owners driveway. The local bradda wouldn't come out but his frail wide did. She tied up the DEAD DOG with the same chain he escaped from. OhhhhhBooooyyyyy this is one of the best Balls pathological LIAR stories yet. The real story is Balls tried to shooo the dog with rocks and failed. The local bradda showed up and told Balls if he catches him hurting his pet he would get his lights punched out. His frail looking wife was fatter then Mrs Balls who is 400lbs so Joe cringed and hid in his home with his phone ready to call for help. The owner of the dog as well as the entire neighborhood have called the Humane society numerous times for roosters crowing at all times of the night. Hawaii laws say a property like Balls is zoned R5 and may have only 2 chickens not 25 infesting everyone with mites and ticks. Balls never leaves the house for fear of getting his azz handed to him by the neighbors.
Man, what a BLOWHARD!
Yung Dude

United States

#150 Mar 6, 2013
Joe Balls leave da house? Na! he just shut in, He only shoot da kine BB gun, when he hunt rat for food in his kitchen.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#151 Mar 6, 2013
Yung Dude wrote:
Joe Balls leave da house? Na! he just shut in, He only shoot da kine BB gun, when he hunt rat for food in his kitchen.
Harry, you are such a lame-ass tweaker.
Helen Halone

Mililani, HI

#152 Mar 6, 2013
Shooting a dog in a residential neighborhood would make the daily news, and the Cops would have to determine if it was justifiable or Balls would be charged with animal cruelty. What idiot would endanger people and property who were in the line of fire. Do you see where the big man Balls dragged the DEAD DOG back to the owners driveway? We just had a story of a home owner killing a hunting dog and threatening the 3 hunters who were not on his property. This man was charged with terrorist threatening, animal cruelty and is spending some time in lockup. Checking all news sources I see nothing about this JB dog killing incident. I believe it is just another fabulous story by Joe Balls to show our readers he is a real man not to be fck with. I rate this story as one of his thousands of pathological liar stories that only Joe witnessed. Firing a gun would most certainly attract attention. Dragging a dead dog down the street to the owner driveway would have had witnesses to this terrible act. The owners of the dog would have retaliated and a neighborhood war would be started. If this happened yesterday you would have animal rights groups picketing Joe Balls residence. Just to get factual information I will call the Humane society today to see if this serious allegation has occurred. What kind of nut would do such a thing, or if he is making this story up this Joe Balls person needs some serious mental intervention.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#153 Mar 6, 2013
Helen Halone wrote:
Shooting a dog in a residential neighborhood would make the daily news, and the Cops would have to determine if it was justifiable or Balls would be charged with animal cruelty. What idiot would endanger people and property who were in the line of fire. Do you see where the big man Balls dragged the DEAD DOG back to the owners driveway? We just had a story of a home owner killing a hunting dog and threatening the 3 hunters who were not on his property. This man was charged with terrorist threatening, animal cruelty and is spending some time in lockup. Checking all news sources I see nothing about this JB dog killing incident. I believe it is just another fabulous story by Joe Balls to show our readers he is a real man not to be fck with. I rate this story as one of his thousands of pathological liar stories that only Joe witnessed. Firing a gun would most certainly attract attention. Dragging a dead dog down the street to the owner driveway would have had witnesses to this terrible act. The owners of the dog would have retaliated and a neighborhood war would be started. If this happened yesterday you would have animal rights groups picketing Joe Balls residence. Just to get factual information I will call the Humane society today to see if this serious allegation has occurred. What kind of nut would do such a thing, or if he is making this story up this Joe Balls person needs some serious mental intervention.
When they interview you they are bringing the enema kit because I told them you needed one. Eric Holder is bringing his BIG enema bag to use on you.
Helen Halone

Mililani, HI

#154 Mar 6, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> When they interview you they are bringing the enema kit because I told them you needed one. Eric Holder is bringing his BIG enema bag to use on you.
You just keep making up BS stories that nobody with any common sense would believe. I called the Humane Society to ask them about this. They have dispatched a animal unit to you area to investigate. The person I talked to said it is illegal to shoot any animal that trespasses into your yard. You should've called them to remove this dog with HPD cop assisting. You claim to have shot this dog 8 times to kill it which is over kill, and blatant animal cruelty. This story is typical of Joe Balls the pathological liar. Your a ignorant azzhole and a liar lets hope this is just another hard to believe BS story which you are famous for posting. If it is true your going to jail today Balls. Hawaii is a place where dogs are popular and any illegal harm to them will be prosecuted. You claim to be raising many chickens illegally which trespass into your neighbor yards spreading mites and ticks. Since when is a straying 50 cent chicken better then a loose dog? This forum reaches thousands of readers who now know what a fckd up in the head azzhole you are.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#155 Mar 6, 2013
Helen Halone wrote:
<quoted text>You just keep making up BS stories that nobody with any common sense would believe. I called the Humane Society to ask them about this. They have dispatched a animal unit to you area to investigate. The person I talked to said it is illegal to shoot any animal that trespasses into your yard. You should've called them to remove this dog with HPD cop assisting. You claim to have shot this dog 8 times to kill it which is over kill, and blatant animal cruelty. This story is typical of Joe Balls the pathological liar. Your a ignorant azzhole and a liar lets hope this is just another hard to believe BS story which you are famous for posting. If it is true your going to jail today Balls. Hawaii is a place where dogs are popular and any illegal harm to them will be prosecuted. You claim to be raising many chickens illegally which trespass into your neighbor yards spreading mites and ticks. Since when is a straying 50 cent chicken better then a loose dog? This forum reaches thousands of readers who now know what a fckd up in the head azzhole you are.
And to you I respond with a,

"LOLOLOLOL, BIOYA, Moron."
Francine

Mililani, HI

#156 Mar 6, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> When they interview you they are bringing the enema kit because I told them you needed one. Eric Holder is bringing his BIG enema bag to use on you.
Balls does not have the nerve to shoot a dog 8 times unless it is with a water gun. In Waianae if you do that all the braddas would be at his house torching the Balls mansion. Those BALLS that Joe says he has are small YELLOW ones so don't ever believe NOTHING this wala au pupule Haole says. Everyone in Waianae knows Balls is a bigmouth lying punk.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#157 Mar 6, 2013
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>Balls does not have the nerve to shoot a dog 8 times unless it is with a water gun. In Waianae if you do that all the braddas would be at his house torching the Balls mansion. Those BALLS that Joe says he has are small YELLOW ones so don't ever believe NOTHING this wala au pupule Haole says. Everyone in Waianae knows Balls is a bigmouth lying punk.
LOL, what you think they are Supermen because they're obese? That's a myth, Cupcake.
Francine

Mililani, HI

#158 Mar 7, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> LOL, what you think they are Supermen because they're obese? That's a myth, Cupcake.
Locals in-laws stealing your food stamp food? Scared to leave the house to seek employment? At home 24/7 chronically posting made up stories to impress your few friends? Your a LOSER Balls a bigtime LOSER/LIAR.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#159 Mar 7, 2013
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>Locals in-laws stealing your food stamp food? Scared to leave the house to seek employment? At home 24/7 chronically posting made up stories to impress your few friends? Your a LOSER Balls a bigtime LOSER/LIAR.
Yet, I play you like a cheap fiddle. Sux to be you.
Storage Wars

United States

#160 Mar 7, 2013
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppp! !!!!!!!!!

Joe Balls losing the argument with Francine.
Leeward LOLO

Mililani, HI

#161 Mar 8, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, I play you like a cheap fiddle. Sux to be you.
Hahaha you don't even know who you are playing with? You keep saying Harry,Harry Harry. Reason? All retuning disrespecting type posts look alike. Duhhhhh no sh!t sherlock? You want to give out(shyt) but dislike taking some back(shyt). Growup.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#162 Mar 8, 2013
Leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha you don't even know who you are playing with? You keep saying Harry,Harry Harry. Reason? All retuning disrespecting type posts look alike. Duhhhhh no sh!t sherlock? You want to give out(shyt) but dislike taking some back(shyt). Growup.
You're giving me shyt? I had only noticed you whining.
JB loves Harry

Mililani, HI

#163 Mar 8, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> And Harry likes using girl names.
Harry again?
JB loves Harry

Mililani, HI

#164 Mar 8, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Harry, you are such a lame-ass tweaker.
Harry again?
Tweeker

United States

#165 Mar 8, 2013
What's up with hairy balls?--whoops! I mean Harry and Joe Balls.

Balls is losing popularity on the threads it sounds like.

Harry wins again.

Remember moron. If it's Honolulu, it has to always be the same person. Remember dumb azz balls?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump or Hillary 57 min Michelle is a man 100
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 3 hr Michelle is a man 723
Are Big Island Motorists Too Big To Wear Their ... 3 hr Michelle is a man 7
Big Island DUI Arrests UP,, You Lose with BOOZE... 5 hr Michelle is a man 20
Would you like to be a moderator on your own fo... 5 hr Michelle is a man 73
ALARMING TREND,,BIG ISLAND KIDS Lead The State ... 5 hr Joe Balls 6
DISTRICT 1 Finally Admits TO Being A RACE BAITER (Mar '14) 8 hr District 1 191

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages