Why do we pray ????? why don't god just show himself to us all ?????

Posted in the Honolulu Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Dwain Sawh

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

If so many people are praying why do we still have wars ? Could we be praying to the wrong gods (aliens)???????? Why dosent god just show himself to us ???? I am tired to hearing someone aunt/sister/cousin/friend/neig hbor story of personal encounter. I wanna see for myself.

“ObamaCare - you CANT keep your”

Since: Mar 09

Plan you CANT keep your doctor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

WOW, Youre dumb.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Send your money to me and I'll save your soul.
Dwain Sawh

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

yes my friend/cousin/aunt/brother/son /friend/uncle/neighbor/friend/ mother/uncle/cousin/daughter/s on/teacher/pastor/sister

saw god.
Dwain Sawh

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

God does not exist. It's all aliens who came to earth and created religion to divide and controll humans. The did a good jobs too. Look at all the sheep that follow blindly.

“ObamaCare - you CANT keep your”

Since: Mar 09

Plan you CANT keep your doctor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

God exists to those of us who believes he exists which is why its called "FAITH"

Hellooo?

DUH.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

I'm agnostic. Gawd will have to show me a little something more than a bible or fairy tales to convince me that he cares, or that he's even around.
Dwain Sawh

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

We are too low on the chain for the supreme being to even care about us. We need to move a few more hundred realms up in the chain to be noticed. From here to the supreme being there is probably a few hundred realms/worlds. As we go by each realm/world we are supposed to learn a new lesson so by the time we get to the supreme being we a perfect ourselves.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Dwain Sawh wrote:
We are too low on the chain for the supreme being to even care about us. We need to move a few more hundred realms up in the chain to be noticed. From here to the supreme being there is probably a few hundred realms/worlds. As we go by each realm/world we are supposed to learn a new lesson so by the time we get to the supreme being we a perfect ourselves.
I've heard that. Can you prove it? Can you refer me to anyone that's done it even once?
Dwain Sawh

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

It's like going from kindergarden to college. You can't just skip all the grades and go to college. Same with life lessons you have to complete all the relms/worlds before you get to the supreme being. some people might be able to get by a relm/world with one try others might take a hundred trys to get pass one relm/world. Religion won't get you to heaven if you don't learn what you are supposed to in each life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Dwain Sawh wrote:
It's like going from kindergarden to college. You can't just skip all the grades and go to college. Same with life lessons you have to complete all the relms/worlds before you get to the supreme being. some people might be able to get by a relm/world with one try others might take a hundred trys to get pass one relm/world. Religion won't get you to heaven if you don't learn what you are supposed to in each life.
But Gawd doesn't tell us how to live, men do, and it's usually to control you through fear of the unknown. The Bible was written by men, not Gawd. Then men keep revising it to mean what they say it means too. What's with this "eat fish on Friday?" A sillier thing I've never heard. Then they changed their minds. What Gawd told them to do that, for instance?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Honolulu Forum right now

Search the Honolulu Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Most Assassinations of US Presidents Are Japan'... (Apr '11) 1 hr yasuo 11
WHERE ARE OBAMA's OBOTS in Topix??????????? 5 hr They Bolted ASAP because 1
THIS says it all 7 hr w0w0w0w0w0w 5
America Loves FOX News 7 hr w0w0w0w0w0w 30
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... 7 hr w0w0w0w0w0w 787
Woman Says She Knew Obama in High School as a H... 7 hr w0w0w0w0w0w 24
Hawaii Emerges as a Rising Star in Education Re... 7 hr w0w0w0w0w0w 7
•••
•••