Why are atheists so angry at somethin...

Why are atheists so angry at something they don't believe in?

Posted in the Honolulu Forum

Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#3 Aug 19, 2014
They are mad because Christianity rules most governments and causes most wars. The Catholics are the worst. I don't blame atheists for being pissed.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#5 Aug 19, 2014
Guru wrote:
Instead of saying obama is a pathological liar....tell us ONE THING he didn't lie about...
http://abceblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/0...
Guru, I talked to some Australians today, and they hate Obama too. They are actually mad at Americans for being so stupid and electing an African because he's apparently making life harder for them too. LOL, One told me to "Keep him in Hawaii and take the Cane Toads with him" and another told me to "send him back to Kenya." The world knows what we won't admit to, that we were conned.
Alice

Honolulu, HI

#6 Aug 19, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Guru, I talked to some Australians today, and they hate Obama too. They are actually mad at Americans for being so stupid and electing an African because he's apparently making life harder for them too. LOL, One told me to "Keep him in Hawaii and take the Cane Toads with him" and another told me to "send him back to Kenya." The world knows what we won't admit to, that we were conned.
Keep trying to convince us people actually converse with you. Poor Joey.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#8 Aug 19, 2014
Alice wrote:
<quoted text> Keep trying to convince us people actually converse with you. Poor Joey.
What makes you think I consider librals as "people?" I think of you more as a virus.
Alice

Honolulu, HI

#9 Aug 19, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
EXCELLENT!!!!!!
....thank God people see through this fraud. He is a total POS!
Yes you and JB are large chunks of poo.
Egret

Mililani, HI

#10 Aug 19, 2014
Splat, Splat, what a relef it is.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#11 Aug 20, 2014
Atheists and Fundamentalists are different sides of the same coin.
Both are to blame for the grief and pain caused by their "disagreement."

Science without religion is futility, but religion without science is superstition.

The problem is neither side realizes their co-dependance. Just as Christians, Jews and Mulsims are all Children of Abraham, so too is pure Science and Fundamentalist Dogma ignorant of their shared commonalities.
Genshiro Guru

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Aug 20, 2014
District 1 wrote:
Atheists and Fundamentalists are different sides of the same coin.
Both are to blame for the grief and pain caused by their "disagreement."
Science without religion is futility, but religion without science is superstition.
The problem is neither side realizes their co-dependance. Just as Christians, Jews and Mulsims are all Children of Abraham, so too is pure Science and Fundamentalist Dogma ignorant of their shared commonalities.
Just named that last "log" after you.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#13 Aug 20, 2014
Genshiro Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Just named that last "log" after you.
Naming is cheap stuff to you, so it means nothing at all.
heh heh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Politic 38 min Hunker down 2
Southern Racist Leads Abuse on Disabled Teen__A... 1 hr District 1 1
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,040
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 6 hr Go Blue Forever 134
How to Fight Fat Shaming, Internet Trolls, and ... 7 hr Aunty Pinkpukapanty 6
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 7 hr Joe Balls 675
Bwa ha ha ha 14 hr BotoBird 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages