Jury selected for Deedy's Honolulu re...

Jury selected for Deedy's Honolulu retrial

There are 19 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Jul 9, 2014, titled Jury selected for Deedy's Honolulu retrial. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

Jurors and alternates have been selected for the retrial of a federal agent charged with murder in a shooting at a Waikiki fast-food restaurant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#1 Jul 9, 2014
Its either going to be another mistrial which means hes going to be acquitted or he's going to be found innocent of all charges.

You heard it here first!
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#2 Jul 9, 2014
It doesn't matter because Ai will be aroused and shooting blanks all trail long.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#3 Jul 10, 2014
I'm surprised that they could even find a jury, but this is a revenge trial against the haole. But they should consider that since the bully Collin Eberts is dead, tourists are a whole lot safer.
Deedy is a hero

Honolulu, HI

#4 Jul 10, 2014
What a waste of taxpayer money.
Leward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#5 Jul 10, 2014
Splat!

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#6 Jul 11, 2014
Francine wrote:
It doesn't matter because Ai will be aroused and shooting blanks all trail long.
STFU ...were not interested in your mindless drivel. Either comment on the topic or get the fck off the board.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#7 Jul 11, 2014
Elderts was high and drunk in Waiks asking for trouble.
A verdict of "not guilty" is the only just outcome.
Deedy may have acted foolishly, but is not a murderer.
He should sue Elderts' family after this is all done.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#8 Jul 11, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
I'm surprised that they could even find a jury, but this is a revenge trial against the haole. But they should consider that since the bully Collin Eberts is dead, tourists are a whole lot safer.
This is not about Haoles. Elderts' clan would be crying even if he was shot by a HPD local boy.
Gomers like Elderts (his family included) come in all shades of stupid.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#9 Jul 11, 2014
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gomers like Elderts (his family included) come in all shades of stupid.
I was referring to the testimony where Elderts was only challenging white people to fight. This was the typical local looking to pound on white tourists. Don't deny it. He should be charged with a hate crime in civil and federal court, and his racist family that raised him made to pay the fine, just for the record if nothing else.
Leeward Lolo

United States

#10 Jul 11, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I was referring to the testimony where Elderts was only challenging white people to fight. This was the typical local looking to pound on white tourists. Don't deny it. He should be charged with a hate crime in civil and federal court, and his racist family that raised him made to pay the fine, just for the record if nothing else.
Your comment makes humiliated imbeciles look normal.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#11 Jul 11, 2014
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment makes humiliated imbeciles look normal.

Are you speaking for all the humiliated imbeciles or just for yourself? Feel free to butt out of the topic if you have nothing to say.
Hellooo

Honolulu, HI

#12 Jul 11, 2014
Moral of the story: Do not rush a cop with a gun in his hand.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#13 Jul 11, 2014
Ha, they are already stacking the deck against Deedy. A judge won't allow the entire video to be shown to the jury because it would show Deedy trying to save the scumbag's life and getting him to breathe. They also want to make this a racism trial in the press, implying that Deedy was an out-of-control racist. Show the entire video, ASSHOLES!
topic investigator

Honolulu, HI

#14 Jul 11, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
Ha, they are already stacking the deck against Deedy. A judge won't allow the entire video to be shown to the jury because it would show Deedy trying to save the scumbag's life and getting him to breathe. They also want to make this a racism trial in the press, implying that Deedy was an out-of-control racist. Show the entire video, ASSHOLES!
Calm down or we will have to ban both you and your topix boy toy from LA.
Guru

United States

#15 Jul 11, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
Ha, they are already stacking the deck against Deedy. A judge won't allow the entire video to be shown to the jury because it would show Deedy trying to save the scumbag's life and getting him to breathe. They also want to make this a racism trial in the press, implying that Deedy was an out-of-control racist. Show the entire video, ASSHOLES!
STFU - who gave u permission to say azz hole?

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#16 Jul 11, 2014
topic investigator wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down or we will have to ban both you and your topix boy toy from LA.
STFU
Leeward Lolo

United States

#17 Jul 11, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you speaking for all the humiliated imbeciles or just for yourself? Feel free to butt out of the topic if you have nothing to say.
BIOYA!

Are you feeling a bit sketchy that someone is exercising their 1st amendment right?
topic investigator

Honolulu, HI

#18 Jul 11, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU - who gave u permission to say azz hole?
He gave up all his rights during this investigation, as long as he could swear, and use incorrect capital letters on topic.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#19 Jul 11, 2014
Deedy verdict: Stupid but innocent.
Deedy should never be allowed to wear a badge, but could have Jorge Zimmerman's job in Neighborhood Watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 32 min District 1 910
This isn't Barry's America anymore 34 min District 1 20
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 1 hr Joe Balls 2,459
Liberals Hate Free Speech 1 hr District 1 21
News In a consultant, it's location, location ... - ... (Oct '09) 8 hr MAGA Trump 5
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 16 hr Princess Hey 733
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 640

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages