Since: May 11

Location hidden

#22 Mar 3, 2013
You seem to think I care if you believe the things I write. So people that write things you don't agree with are Liars, is that the way it is? LOLOLOLOL, You are the perfect Obama fan.
Leeward Lolo

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Mar 3, 2013
Yada and some more yadas.

“YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ”

Since: Mar 09

NOT BE OFFENDED

#24 Mar 3, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
Yada and some more yadas.
Why don't you go yada in the Cali forum, haole troll boi.

Go beat it.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#25 Mar 3, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go yada in the Cali forum, haole troll boi.
Go beat it.
He is beating it. As he types with the other hand.

“YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ”

Since: Mar 09

NOT BE OFFENDED

#26 Mar 3, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> He is beating it. As he types with the other hand.
While drooling over an 8x10 glossy of Obama.

ahahahaha

EEEEWH!!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#27 Mar 3, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
While drooling over an 8x10 glossy of Obama.
ahahahaha
EEEEWH!!!
He wrote and asked Obama for an 8x10 glossy of Obama hogging on Larry Sinclair, to hang on his wall at worship time.

“YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ”

Since: Mar 09

NOT BE OFFENDED

#28 Mar 3, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
He wrote and asked Obama for an 8x10 glossy of Obama hogging on Larry Sinclair, to hang on his wall at worship time.
ROTFLMAO!!!

eeeewh.
Warren Ho

Flushing, NY

#29 Mar 3, 2013
I evicted Joe Balls from my apartment building because he's a dirty son of a beetch.

He won't be renting from Lani Properties or anyone else after I black listed his azz.

If he has an internet connection it's only because he probably hijacked it.

Joe, when you get tired of living in your cardboard box. Take your lazy white trash azz back to your trailer park in New Mexico where you came from.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#30 Mar 3, 2013
Warren Ho wrote:
I evicted Joe Balls from my apartment building because he's a dirty son of a beetch.
He won't be renting from Lani Properties or anyone else after I black listed his azz.
If he has an internet connection it's only because he probably hijacked it.
Joe, when you get tired of living in your cardboard box. Take your lazy white trash azz back to your trailer park in New Mexico where you came from.
Trolling again, Harry? No, I'm not from New Mexico. 49 guesses to go.
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#31 Mar 3, 2013
Hell i wish i was Harry.

Urban Dictionary (fact check)

1. Harry
An Extremely hot male who has the best personality ever! Is very versatile, a good kisser, extremely attractive and lovable. Very Cuddly and popular. Cute, adorable and loving, he will always steal your heart. Very strong and loves to have a good time.
He's a hottie, but he's not as hot as Harry :)
JBBBBaloney

Honolulu, HI

#32 Mar 4, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolling again, Harry? No, I'm not from New Mexico. 49 guesses to go.
Dirty old shemale hunter men like you have been looking for Harry for what seems like eternity. I believe when real Harry does posts a comment he does so with class and truthfulness especially when it comes to the 3 homo sistas Guru, Balls, and the traitor AI. Fcking male twat Balls is always blaming Harry, because he wants to give the impression only 1 person dislikes him. WRONG Balls you have a slew of posters here and on the mainland. WHY? your a no job, no class, pre dementia RACIST pathological LIAR.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#33 Mar 4, 2013
Sure, Harry, whatever you say.
Carol Ishii

Honolulu, HI

#34 Mar 4, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Sure, Harry, whatever you say.
You must dream of Harry 24/7. With a sordid pathetic history of being a chronic negative commenter I am happy you have found a mentor.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#35 Mar 4, 2013
Carol Ishii wrote:
<quoted text>You must dream of Harry 24/7. With a sordid pathetic history of being a chronic negative commenter I am happy you have found a mentor.
When a person consistantly posts in a certain writing style, and uses the same words in the ecact same way, from the same I.P, it's the same poster. Making up several new names a day doesn't fool anyone. There are simply not that many new people coming onto the Honolulu forum. I guess you do it so it appears to newcomers that you have a lot of allies, or you are just a coward that doesn't want to be credited with your own spam. That's the reason you won't register.
Leeward LOLO

Los Angeles, CA

#36 Mar 4, 2013
I didn't register cause JB told me we could work together and snag more food stamps this way.

Don't believe JB he will hoodwink anybody to get his paws on food stamps.
aloha misfits

Mesa, AZ

#37 Mar 5, 2013
Seven vehicles! Heard he had an even dozen but had to give up five as a dowery to wed Her. That was one vehicle per hundred lbs. of human flesh.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#38 Mar 5, 2013
aloha misfits wrote:
Seven vehicles!
Need them for various jobs. You do know what a "job" is, correct?
aloha misfits

Mesa, AZ

#39 Mar 6, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Need them for various jobs. You do know what a "job" is, correct?
Boj spelled backwards. I have no food stamps, so move on buddy or next time ii will type one word in all caps.
Mrs Chan

Flushing, NY

#40 Mar 12, 2013
Warren Ho wrote:
I evicted Joe Balls from my apartment building because he's a dirty son of a beetch.
He won't be renting from Lani Properties or anyone else after I black listed his azz.
If he has an internet connection it's only because he probably hijacked it.
Joe, when you get tired of living in your cardboard box. Take your lazy white trash azz back to your trailer park in New Mexico where you came from.
Joe Balls is still mad because we kept his black and white TV set and his 8-Track tape player.
That bum skipped out owning three months rent and left piles of trash. That loser Balls. Gimmie my money you bum! I say to him.

“YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ”

Since: Mar 09

NOT BE OFFENDED

#41 Mar 12, 2013
Mrs Chan wrote:
<quoted text> Joe Balls is still mad because we kept his black and white TV set and his 8-Track tape player.
That bum skipped out owning three months rent and left piles of trash. That loser Balls. Gimmie my money you bum! I say to him.
Nobody cares.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remembering Hawaii in the 70ís and 80ís (Mar '08) 40 min Momi 3,667
Kollin Elderts Still Dead even with Three Deedy... 7 hr District 1 5
News Despite recent downpours, rainfall down signifi... 7 hr District 1 12
News Free parking to end soon at 2 state parks, Hono... 9 hr Guru 3
Poll Alice has worms. (Apr '10) 11 hr Kermit 233
7 hours 12 hr Drive by special 7
Human Excrement Converted to Energy 14 hr einstein 7
More from around the web

Honolulu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]