Shooting stays with officer for 20 ye...

Shooting stays with officer for 20 years [The Honolulu Star-Advertiser :: ]

There are 9 comments on the Customer Interaction Solutions story from Aug 31, 2014, titled Shooting stays with officer for 20 years [The Honolulu Star-Advertiser :: ]. In it, Customer Interaction Solutions reports that:

Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Aug. 31--Hardly a day goes by when retired Honolulu Police Department officer Stan Cook doesn't think about the gunfight in Waipahu that left a 30-year-old unemployed father of three dead 20 years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Customer Interaction Solutions.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#1 Aug 31, 2014
Good job, officer Cook!!

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#2 Aug 31, 2014
In those days, everyone supported the good guy, the cop...nowadays everyone supports the bad guy, the thug......

This is a result of the left wing ideology gone wild in today's society.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#3 Aug 31, 2014
Or I should say the EXTREME left wing ideology.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#4 Aug 31, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
Good job, officer Cook!!
My friend son was doing a roofing job right there when it happened, He had a bird's-eye view to the biggest gunfight ever on this island. He said officer Cook calmly sat up after being shot about four times, took aim, and dropped the maggot with one to the head..
JRB

Leander, TX

#5 Aug 31, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
Or I should say the EXTREME left wing ideology.
Unfortunately you had it right the first time.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#6 Sep 2, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> My friend son was doing a roofing job right there when it happened, He had a bird's-eye view to the biggest gunfight ever on this island. He said officer Cook calmly sat up after being shot about four times, took aim, and dropped the maggot with one to the head..
The difference between firepower and proper training cannot be overstated. Officer Cook is a true Hawaii hero.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#7 Sep 2, 2014
Just as the difference between worthless meth heads and hard working citizens cannot be overstated.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#8 Sep 2, 2014
District 1 wrote:
Just as the difference between worthless meth heads and hard working citizens cannot be overstated.
Yes, the meth-heads always vote for the Democrats.
akamai

Lahaina, HI

#9 Sep 13, 2014
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between firepower and proper training cannot be overstated. Officer Cook is a true Hawaii hero.
Hero or not the officer lives with his conscience bothering him. Regardless of being right and having no choice, he lives with difficulty because of the.incident.

I remember the incident well. I remember the wife.of the wrongful shooter complaining that people went to aid the officer while her husband being draped on his car door.
What should we expect?

No winner from this gunfight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commenting on "Protesting Blacks" is Off Limits... 10 min District 1 271
Trump or Hillary 39 min Leeward Outlier 68
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,202
Big Island DUI Arrests UP,, You Lose with BOOZE... 3 hr district 1 shower... 8
earn money 3 hr mshell75 1
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 3 hr OK Barry 700
Outing the Main Troll on the Honolulu Topix Forum 20 hr District 1 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages